Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@White Masquerade

DW trolled us again. Da Vinci still isn't getting released with this event. It's 5* Avenger Jeanne Alter as the rate-up. Her NP Charge Rate from Avenger is insane though, apparently it's 18% compared to Dantes' 3%. They also gave her a self-buffing third skill, though her second skill is only useful in a team comp with Artoria and her many alternate versions or her son/daughter.

latest

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Delight Works, the company that runs the game. She hasn't been out long enough to get a proper evaluation.

[media]

[/media]
She actually uses her sword in her animations.
So noble, majestic, and ruler-ish. I love it. The dark twist is a bonus too.

Will do a short post btw to set things up in a bit, formatting.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Heh so out of all of us I have to be the mature one? Infi don't bother your father and tell him not to bother you. Knock it off

[/QUOTE]
It doesn't work like that

@White Masquerade

Ack, I'm sorry that I'm keeping everyone waiting- this week has just been insane with the workload/ end of term stuff. (' :| )

I'm at school now doing some more work, but once I get home I'll get out the Akane post- it's a rough draft, but it'll have the jist of how things are going her way. I'll get Torune's out later this week (probably Friday).

Arkytior said:
It doesn't work like that
=( ah the 1st time my daughter talked back to me *dramatic pose and falls to ground*

@GasMaskie

Will get back to

clarinetti said:
@White Masquerade
Ack, I'm sorry that I'm keeping everyone waiting- this week has just been insane with the workload/ end of term stuff. (' :| )

I'm at school now doing some more work, but once I get home I'll get out the Akane post- it's a rough draft, but it'll have the jist of how things are going her way. I'll get Torune's out later this week (probably Friday).
Nobody's mad cutiepie. You get Tmo-level adorable when you apologize (:3)

Take your time and post when you can Clari-chan. We've been doing it this way since day 1. It's not going to mess up now.

@White Masquerade

Also, Da Vinci is mediocre as a Caster but her animations look nice. I think she'll be the Golden Week exclusive Gacha since Jeanne is the Rate-Up and the Post-America Story Gacha Rate-Up should be popping up soon.

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Also, Da Vinci is mediocre as a Caster but her animations look nice. I think she'll be the Golden Week exclusive Gacha since Jeanne is the Rate-Up and the Post-America Story Gacha Rate-Up should be popping up soon.
Wait so they actually released Da Vinci? It was a real event?

Arkytior said:
It legit doesn't work like that mom xD
How do you two do then? I must take notes

@White Masquerade

You can't roll for Da Vinci, but she shows up as support for the event strangely enough. Jeanne Alter's basically a boss-killer Avenger that fills a niche that Edward doesn't because of her single-target NP. She boasts a higher maximum attack but a lower health pool. Dantes is definitely better for farming and general use though.

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]How do you two do then? I must take notes

[/QUOTE]
How do we what? lol

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
You can't roll for Da Vinci, but she shows up as support for the event strangely enough. Jeanne Alter's basically a boss-killer Avenger that fills a niche that Edward doesn't because of her single-target NP. She boasts a higher maximum attack but a lower health pool. Dantes is definitely better for farming and general use though.

[media]

[/media]
Wow Da Vinci has a nice Phantasm O.o

Arkytior said:
How do we what? lol
How do you two annoy each other in a playful way? I can't comprehend it.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]How do you two annoy each other in a playful way? I can't comprehend it.

[/QUOTE]
You're either an only child or there's a big age gap with your sibling(s).

IG42 said:
You're either an only child or there's a big age gap with your sibling(s).
There is a HUGE age gap and I am the youngest. I'm the fiery one of the bunch >=). Really though, in all honesty, you can say I was an only child. I never got to "play" on the same level as my siblings =/

[media]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLpB0hQQBMQ[/media]

Looks like Macross Delta's going to be my mecha anime for this season. Mirage's prospects don't look good at the moment since all her interactions with the protagonist have been some sort of violence towards him. Hayate's an interesting MC, he's not as nice as the standard anime protagonist and he's sort of a smug asshole at times but he'll probably cut that shit out in an episode or two. He's got more chemistry with Freyja right now, though with the mention of an arranged marriage it's likely that we'll get another love triangle.

Ohhhhh! He punches me, I punch him. Basically whatever he does I retaliate. I often threaten to knock him over and escape cause of his leg and he would struggle getting up on his own =3

GasMaskie said:

[media]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLpB0hQQBMQ[/media]

Looks like Macross Delta's going to be my mecha anime for this season. Mirage's prospects don't look good at the moment since all her interactions with the protagonist have been some sort of violence towards him. Hayate's an interesting MC, he's not as nice as the standard anime protagonist and he's sort of a smug asshole at times but he'll probably cut that shit out in an episode or two. He's got more chemistry with Freyja right now, though with the mention of an arranged marriage it's likely that we'll get another love triangle.

The idols...are giving me goosebumps. I need anime like Kabaneri this season. I'm on a cutesy overload

Arkytior said:
Ohhhhh! He punches me, I punch him. Basically whatever he does I retaliate. I often threaten to knock him over and escape cause of his leg and he would struggle getting up on his own =3
What the...I...(' :| )

???

My dad makes worse jokes, trust me. When he was still in the hospital, one of the physical therapists told him to swing his legs over and my dad replied with "Dude I only got one."

He scared that poor guy so bad. Thought he offended my dad and offended patients and being insensitive to their conditions is a huge nono lol

My dad did actually tell him he was hoping, but that poor guy lol

Arkytior said:
My dad makes worse jokes, trust me. When he was still in the hospital, one of the physical therapists told him to swing his legs over and my dad replied with "Dude I only got one."
He scared that poor guy so bad. Thought he offended my dad and offended patients and being insensitive to their conditions is a huge nono lol

My dad did actually tell him he was hoping, but that poor guy lol
Whaaaaattttt...

I don't think I'm ready to be part of this family.

Arkytior said:
What's to get ready for? My father is really just a large child.
A long scene just played in my head but this is how it ends.

Me crying in the kitchen over the sink with your Father rolling on the floor laughing.

This is because I accidentally asked if he wanted to walk with me to the store instead of GO with me to the store

@IG42

So you ask me an intimate question and then say nothing afterward? I don't want to judge off 1 person, but is this how insensitive Europeans are?

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
So you ask me an intimate question and then say nothing afterward? I don't want to judge off 1 person, but is this how insensitive Europeans are?
It was 5am when i made that post I went toooo sleeeeepp.

In any case your reply explained everything, there isn't much you don't learn about irritation from mucking about with your siblings. I incidentally have 3.

@White Masquerade

The Da Vinci event is hell. It's like Fuyuki after the grail exploded. The event itself is grindy as always but now its even worse because it involves a prize gacha with the main currency that drops so it's difficult to actually get everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back