Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
White Masquerade]I haven't seen Soul Eater *tears* As for the mystery RP. Is it really mysterious? Like strange occurrences? It's a detective role-play? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]

That's a good position to be! It's very good when you're reliable and can be counted on. I wish I was that. I'm more the counselor.

@GasMaskie @IG42

Why don't you two partner up?
More along the lines of the former: small town, strange occurrences, quirky characters, and a healthy dash of the paranormal (^.^). It's a bit of a slow burn, but I've worked with the GM a bit on the plot and such, and from what I know I think it's got potential once things really get rolling. If you want to take a peek, it's called Something Strange.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Season 2.

[/QUOTE]
giphy.gif

Go smeg off

@IG42

F/Z (Anime and Manga) -> Fate/Stay Night Fate Route (Deen Anime) -> Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works Route (Ufotable Anime or Deen Movie) -> Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel (Ufotable movie coming soon, Deen Movie)-> Fate/Hollow Ataraxia (VN)

Then there's the RPG/Musou series that goes Fate/Extra -> Fate/Extra CCC (No Localization)-> Fate/Extella (not released yet).

Fate/Grand Order is a mobile game with writing done by Nasu, bretty good though it's not everyone's cup of tea.

Then there's the alternate universe that diverges at Fate/Zero. Fate/Apocrypha -> Fate Strange/Fake (Manga prologue and unfinished LN series by Baccano/DRRR guy). Unfortunately, they're not completely translated but it's easy enough to find summaries of each work.

Carnival Phantasm is a comedic parody done by Type-Moon themselves and it pokes fun at Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime (LN only).

Pretty sure I covered the essentials.

Last edited by a moderator:
GasMaskie said:
@IG42
F/Z (Anime and Manga) -> Fate/Stay Night Fate Route (Deen Anime) -> Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works Route (Ufotable Anime or Deen Movie) -> Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel (Ufotable movie coming soon, Deen Movie)-> Fate/Hollow Ataraxia (VN)

Then there's the RPG/Musou series that goes Fate/Extra -> Fate/Extra CCC (No Localization)-> Fate/Extella (not released yet).

Fate/Grand Order is a mobile game with writing done by Nasu, bretty good though it's not everyone's cup of tea.

Then there's the alternate universe that diverges at Fate/Zero. Fate/Apocrypha -> Fate Strange/Fake (Manga prologue and unfinished LN series by Baccano/DRRR guy). Unfortunately, they're not completely translated but it's easy enough to find summaries of each work.

Carnival Phantasm is a comedic parody done by Type-Moon themselves and it pokes fun at Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime (LN only).

Ok, so in which route does Oracle of Seasons/Ages fall under?

GasMaskie said:
@IG42

And what i think is Grand Order is only showing in Japanese

IG42 said:
Ok, so in which route does Oracle of Seasons/Ages fall under?
That'd basically be Fate/Extra. Fate/Extra is the base game conflict while Fate/Extra CCC is a side-story that sort of takes place in the middle of the previous game. CCC has a SHAFT opening though and playable Gilgamesh.

[media]

[/media]

@White Masquerade

I wonder, would a freeform Fate RP work as a 1x1? Its source material was a VN, so it probably would be possible to emulate the style as a sort of psuedo-VN

Fate/Grand Order is untranslated. But there are tons of people running around translating snippets of the game's script. Gameplay isn't too hard even without a grasp of the Japanese language.

GasMaskie said:
Fate/Grand Order is untranslated. But there are tons of people running around translating snippets of the game's script. Gameplay isn't too hard even without a grasp of the Japanese language.
And apparently requires a Facebook login?

GasMaskie said:
That'd basically be Fate/Extra. Fate/Extra is the base game conflict while Fate/Extra CCC is a side-story that sort of takes place in the middle of the previous game. CCC has a SHAFT opening though and playable Gilgamesh.

BlacklegSanji said:
Bran grew new legs! And I'm hoping Jon comes back
This season is general is going to be intense: Jon's (tentative) return, Boltons vs. the North, everything going down in Essos... not to mention the possibility of Cleganebowl XP I'm curious to see where the show decides to take certain plotlines, and how they might deviate from the books (Hoping not too much, but we'll see)

Have you read the books by chance?

Last edited by a moderator:
GasMaskie said:
@IG42
Nope, you can play it with just an android emulator or your smart phone. With some searching, it's easy to find the link to the app.
Found it on the app store just fine but the sodding thing won't let me in without logging in with Facebook

BlacklegSanji said:
I've read the first, apparently Catelyn stark will be coming to back in season 6 the
*Clenches Jaw to avoid uttering spoilers*

If you liked the first one, it's worth reading the rest of them (At least IMO): Books 4-5 are a tad slower in some ways because the way they're structured, but definitely worth the time. The show is amazing and does the series justice, but there's a few worthwhile nuggets exclusive to the books, and they give some valuable clues as to what the next few seasons might contain... ;p

Weird, never ran into that problem with Android. According to a certain pastebin, you need a Japanese account to actually download it. Which probably isn't that hard to get past.

BlacklegSanji said:
I know what happens to Catelyn, I searched it up as soon as I found out she may be in the 6th season
Ah, I see... well, needless to say, that's one element I'm especially looking forward to, and the confrontations which shall be arising with that. ( ;) )

Lady Stoneheart ftw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back