Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
GasMaskie said:
It'll make for good intimidation since he's basically cosplaying as Hagoromo. That, and the meteors he'll be generating. "Nana's Husbando" is also a valid title though.
Hey, the RP isN'T oveR yet. Still room for Anpan to take Nana.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Hey, the RP isN'T oveR yet. Still room for Anpan to take Nana.

[/QUOTE]
I wasn't aware that I was playing an Utsuge/White Album 2. White, promise me that a Unicorn Gundam will show up in that Gundam RP with an NT-R System that seduces nearby Newtypes.

IG42 said:
No due to my right eye being janky i'm fairly certain i can't qualify and anyway that's making a suggestion, what you did was grooming Rozu like a spaniel for a dog show
Lmao. I don't know what game you're playing, but you lost this one =P. Don't try to pin this one me. Rozu could have easily said no, as Akago could have easily dumped Shirokko at any point. Face it. Everything that happens here is

large.gif

Mutual.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lmao. I don't know what game you're playing, but you lost this one =P. Don't try to pin this one me. Rozu could have easily said no, as Akago could have easily dumped Shirokko at any point. Face it. Everything that happens here is
large.gif

Mutual.

[/QUOTE]
Well there were the points where she would have reduced his head to messy bolognese sauce

@GasMaskie

Lol. You are a fool (> :D ). There will be a Unicorn mid-way through, though I'd have to think on the system it's equipped with. That kind of system gets a lot of people upset I see.

IG42 said:
Well there were the points where she would have reduced his head to messy bolognese sauce
Tell me right now if Akago loves Shirokko.

Also, has anyone seen any promising fandoms or fantasy role-plays around? As this is getting closer to the end, I browsing the forums, but nothing is jumping out at me =/

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]No problems =/ Take your time. I personally lost the whole day due to some energy suckers ( :( ). Being on time is one thing you don't have to worry about here, Luce <3

[/QUOTE]
I would've had it done sooner, but I ended up writing two versions and I'm being a bit indecisive when it comes to picking which to use. I've also been busy with uncle duties this week.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Also, has anyone seen any promising fandoms or fantasy role-plays around? As this is getting closer to the end, I browsing the forums, but nothing is jumping out at me =/

[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately, the two that I recently joined have already closed sign-ups. Looks like there's a Fate RP up, maybe we could play as a Master Servant pair (inb4 I play Lu Bu and betray the shit out of you.).

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Uncle Luce! I'd love to snap a shot of you doing something tender with your niece/nephew. I'd decorate the walls with it. I'd never give you a break over it =). Reminds me of Ken.

[/QUOTE]
You sound a lot like my friends. My step-brother is having another kid soon, so everyone is excited about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Tell me right now if Akago loves Shirokko.

[/QUOTE]
Whoa WHOA WHOA! Hold the phone, stop the presses, turn off the engine!

What the hell makes you think that question needs asking?

Short answer:

giphy.gif

Longer answer:

I refer back to the nightmare sequence. The point is that the man didn't really give a crap that everyone else was dead just that Shirokko was still alive and still wanted to be with him

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
It'll be fun White~, I try to kill you and you use a Command Seal to order my suicide.

Here's the RP if you do end up interested though/ Typical Holy Grail War, if I end up joining it'll probably be as Don Quixote Lancer or Mehmed II Archer.
e.e I don't know if I'm ready for a free-form Fate RP just yet.

@Lucem Tenebris

Ah, apologies, haha, don't mean to do so if you hear enough of it already. *zips lips*. Congrats to your step-brother!

@IG42

:5/5: 5-Star! That's why they are the #1 ship!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Also, has anyone seen any promising fandoms or fantasy role-plays around? As this is getting closer to the end, I browsing the forums, but nothing is jumping out at me =/

[/QUOTE]
Other than this thread, I'm currently in a supernatural/realistic RP called 'Something Strange': it's starting off a bit slow, but if you're into mystery, it might be your cup of tea. As for fandoms, I haven't seen much lately, but have been hearing decent things about the hosted Soul Eater project.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]

Ah, apologies, haha, don't mean to do so if you hear enough of it already. *zips lips*. Congrats to your step-brother!
No need to zip. I've been called the "mom" of my group for a long time, so it's nothing to fuss over.

clarinetti said:
Other than this thread, I'm currently in a supernatural/realistic RP called 'Something Strange': it's starting off a bit slow, but if you're into mystery, it might be your cup of tea. As for fandoms, I haven't seen much lately, but have been hearing decent things about the hosted Soul Eater project.
I've tried out mystery roleplays in the past, but they were always lacking in the "mystery".

White Masquerade]e.e I don't know if I'm ready for a free-form Fate RP just yet. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]

@IG42

:5/5: 5-Star! That's why they are the #1 ship!
Fair enough. Though, now that I think about it, Don Quixote would be a really fun servant. He could be summoned as Rider, Lancer, or Berserker. For an NP, maybe he'd be able to use his madness to power a strike that intensifies in strength based on the difference in power between him and his opponent.

GasMaskie said:
Fair enough. Though, now that I think about it, Don Quixote would be a really fun servant. He could be summoned as Rider, Lancer, or Berserker. For an NP, maybe he'd be able to use his madness to power a strike that intensifies in strength based on the difference in power between him and his opponent.
I nominate 'Fighting Jack Churchill' for either Berserker or Archer classes

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]No need to zip. I've been called the "mom" of my group for a long time, so it's nothing to fuss over.
I've tried out mystery roleplays in the past, but they were always lacking in the "mystery".

[/QUOTE]
Mmm, I get where you're coming from on that- I've browsed through plenty of 'mystery' RP's and have noticed that some are less convincing than others. So far, the one I'm in seems promising, but we'll see how it turns out.

clarinetti said:
I haven't seen Soul Eater *tears*

As for the mystery RP. Is it really mysterious? Like strange occurrences? It's a detective role-play?

@Lucem Tenebris

That's a good position to be! It's very good when you're reliable and can be counted on. I wish I was that. I'm more the counselor.

@GasMaskie @IG42

Why don't you two partner up?

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL] @IG42
Why don't you two partner up?
Ha! I only just finished Fate/Stay Night, I hardly know anything about this stuff

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]Oho Fate rp,sound delightful .

[/QUOTE]
It has a very good story.

IG42 said:
Ha! I only just finished Fate/Stay Night, I hardly know anything about this stuff
Ah, it gets even more confusing the deeper you go =P

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Ah, it gets even more confusing the deeper you go =P

[/QUOTE]
Well I've started Zero, no idea where it goes after that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back