Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@The Suspicious Eye

(>u>) Lucky, lucky. You dodged one.

@QuirkyAngel

Super question. Yes, but you have to think about what doing that actually means. You have to drop out of the war. You can't do that one second, try to save an ally from being killed, then expect them to believe you're not a ninja.

Lol. Two? (^.^) Get out of town!

White Masquerade][uSER=20431] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

Super question. Yes, but you have to think about what doing that actually means. You have to drop out of the war. You can't do that one second, try to save an ally from being killed, then expect them to believe you're not a ninja.

Lol. Two? (^.^) Get out of town![/uSER]
Yep, Chiaki has two. But he's likely wearing the Kiri one right now. Of course, that's liable to change when he feels like it. He may wear neither if he's on an infiltration mission.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Well her mom would roll over in her grave if Chana said she was a ninja.

[/QUOTE]
Chiaki made Sumire pretty upset when when he told her he wanted to be a ninja.

QuirkyAngel said:
Chiaki made Sumire pretty upset when when he told her he wanted to be a ninja.
OMG that would suck even more. Seeing that disappointment. (:'()

Man it makes me feel glad that Chanda sold out her parents. ( -_- ")

@White Masquerade

武具など無粋。真の英雄は眼で殺す……! (Weapons are unnecessary, a true hero kills with his eyes...!) They actually added this joke into Karna's new voiced lines. Even though Servants only get one Noble Phantasm, their other NPs usually get added as a part of animations. In Karna's case, he has a projectile NP that would have taken form as a bow. As Lancer though, this NP turns into eye beams.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]OMG that would suck even more. Seeing that disappointment. (:'()

[/QUOTE]
There's no need to be sad. Chiaki suffered for it. An upset Sumire was hard to deal with.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]
Man it makes me feel glad that Chanda sold out her parents. ( -_- ")

[/QUOTE]
...can't beat that. Not even Shinsei sold out his parents and he was my attempt at a morally ambiguous character.

QuirkyAngel said:
There's no need to be sad. Chiaki suffered for it. An upset Sumire was hard to deal with.
...can't beat that. Not even Shinsei sold out his parents and he was my attempt at a morally ambiguous character.
I bet so.

Yeah, selling out her parents was pretty evil of her. But they were dying anyway. *Shrugs*

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]
Yeah, selling out her parents was pretty evil of her. But they were dying anyway. *Shrugs*

[/QUOTE]
*nods understandingly* I hope Chanda finds happiness.

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
武具など無粋。真の英雄は眼で殺す……! (Weapons are unnecessary, a true hero kills with his eyes...!) They actually added this joke into Karna's new voiced lines. Even though Servants only get one Noble Phantasm, their other NPs usually get added as a part of animations. In Karna's case, he has a projectile NP that would have taken form as a bow. As Lancer though, this NP turns into eye beams.
(>_>) Do you want a Fate RP?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]

[/QUOTE]

QuirkyAngel said:
True enough. But, killing the leader of the forces you wish to ally with is kinda...( O.o ) In fact, if anything, it destabilizes Kumo and confuses the citzens. Couldn't she have just told Roshi about the dangers of Kakureyami? Weren't they already discussing an alliance? Unless Rozu refused to ally with the Wind...
Based on the IC, Rozu and Hoshie had indeed declared their nations to be allies in fighting the Kakureyami. That's why it made no sense for Hoshie to go killing off Rozu the way she did- regardless of Hoshie's intentions, her methods did more harm than good for the shinobi alliance. I'm not saying she's a villain, because she's done good in the thread, but she chose violence and dishonesty over trusting in diplomacy and that the bonds she made with her fellow Kage would hold in helping her rebuild Suna. Now that she's faced with the results of her decisions in addition to the pressure she places on herself, it's not surprising that she's cracked, though I hadn't quite expected her to do it in that fashion.

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
I'll try to get one running in the summer, the Gundam RP is the one I'm really looking forward to. Right now F/GO is running a filler event so it's been boring apart from interludes added for Karna and Arjuna
Gotcha. Well it's intended to be a hosted project and I don't think I meet the criteria for that, so we'll see how that goes. Ah, everything has lulls, it should pick back up. Regarding Fate; cool. Let me know whenever

@clarinetti

Rozu was a soft, brat who had no clue what to do with her power. (<_<). The only reason she's getting any praise now is because she's dead. (>_>). I side with Hoshie. In a world like this, you need a tight leader who believes the ends justifies the means. In history, many things would have never existed if leaders didn't sometimes do...questionable things. I dare somebody to argue for the other side.

giphy.gif

@clarinetti[/URL]

Rozu was a soft, brat who had no clue what to do with her power. (<_<). The only reason she's getting any praise now is because she's dead. (>_>). I side with Hoshie. In a world like this, you need a tight leader who believes the ends justifies the means. In history, many things would have never existed if leaders didn't sometimes do...questionable things. I dare somebody to argue for the other side.
Hey, I'm not saying Rozu was perfect- she was flawed just like every other character. Doesn't give Hoshie the right to just have her killed- she could have become a great Raikage given the chance. But I guess we'll never really know what she would've done in the face of such circumstances. I realize that it's the winners who write the history books, and no one can leader a nation without dirtying their hands in the process- doesn't mean I personally have to like it.

And that is why I wouldn't last in a real war or apocalypse ;p. Akane's much more comfortable with such harsh realities. As previously noted, this wasn't meant to be a witch-hunt: she just wanted to know the kind of person she's dealing with. No need for Hoshie to flip out like she did. (>u>)

a54.jpg

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]
You were the one that pushed Rozu into it to begin with..(>A>)

Frankly I'm in the 'prevent our genocide first, kick your arse later' camp

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I should have my post finished by tomorrow.

[/QUOTE]
No problems =/ Take your time. I personally lost the whole day due to some energy suckers ( :( ). Being on time is one thing you don't have to worry about here, Luce <3

IG42 said:
You were the one that pushed Rozu into it to begin with..(>A>)
Frankly I'm in the 'prevent our genocide first, kick your arse later' camp
Thank you. That's 1 out of 12 down! And what? I don't push anyone to do anything. These characters cause their own problems. I literally point out what's going to happen if someones does X, I get ignored, then get blamed for the result. I'm used to getting yelled at now. It doesn't phase me anymore; I expect it

I seriously question how anyone thought siding with the bleeding heart ninja nationalists was a good idea considering their beliefs and motives being spelled out right in their profiles. That, and they had the audacity to call themselves Gods.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Thank you. That's 1 out of 12 down! And what? I don't push anyone to do anything. These characters cause their own problems. I literally point out what's going to happen if someones does X, I get ignored, then get blamed for the result. I'm used to getting yelled at now. It doesn't phase me anymore; I expect it

[/QUOTE]
I mean seriously, you were controlling Kenji and he was the one who said 'You kid, you're gonna be a great Raikage'

GasMaskie said:
I seriously question how anyone thought siding with the bleeding heart ninja nationalists was a good idea considering their beliefs and motives being spelled out right in their profiles. That, and they had the audacity to call themselves Gods.
Roku has the audacity to call himself the Sage of Six Paths (ovO)

IG42 said:
I mean seriously, you were controlling Kenji and he was the one who said 'You kid, you're gonna be a great Raikage'
If I give you an airline pamphlet and say "you'd make a great pilot," will you become a pilot IG? Will I make you become a pilot by saying that?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Roku has the audacity to call himself the Sage of Six Paths (ovO)
If I give you an airline pamphlet and say "you'd make a great pilot," will you become a pilot IG? Will I make you become a pilot by saying that?

[/QUOTE]
It'll make for good intimidation since he's basically cosplaying as Hagoromo. That, and the meteors he'll be generating. "Nana's Husbando" is also a valid title though.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]If I give you an airline pamphlet and say "you'd make a great pilot," will you become a pilot IG? Will I make you become a pilot by saying that?

[/QUOTE]
No due to my right eye being janky i'm fairly certain i can't qualify and anyway that's making a suggestion, what you did was grooming Rozu like a spaniel for a dog show

Users who are viewing this thread

Back