Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Definitely. Having those two knuckle heads in once place was not a good idea

[/QUOTE]
I'm sure it will get progressively worse.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Yeah, but... do your owls have a genjutsu?
Oh yeah you don't have owls or a plan and you're getting followed by the queen of evil. I don't think we're in the same boat. At least not yet.

[/QUOTE]
Kouki may not have owls, but like Chanda, he also doesn't care about the lives of other ninja. They're both in Konoha to do what they want and nothing else.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Haha. Who knows xD . Chanda selling out Kouki was an excellent strategy.

[/QUOTE]
Aww thank you (o'v'o)

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'm sure it will get progressively worse.
Kouki may not have owls, but like Chanda, he also doesn't care about the lives of other ninja. They're both in Konoha to do what they want and nothing else.

[/QUOTE]

59355831.jpg

BjS16hi.gif

You+dare+challenge+me+not+oc+i+found+this+somewhere_e2d856_4920194.jpg

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Aww thank you (o'v'o)

59355831.jpg

BjS16hi.gif

You+dare+challenge+me+not+oc+i+found+this+somewhere_e2d856_4920194.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Lol. Don't go crazy now, Luce is dangerous too

White Masquerade]Lol. >_> [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL]

Lol. You know Luce is plotting something nasty. I can feel it.
I spent all day after class building the Tryon-3. Gonna do the backpack and the transformation parts tomorrow. The legs are ridiculously complex, and even though they can't replicate the weird sliding motion of the legs it still gets the point across. The colors are incredibly bright and vibrant, it's just so great because the design stands out against the rest of my models.

GasMaskie said:
I spent all day after class building the Tryon-3. Gonna do the backpack and the transformation parts tomorrow. The legs are ridiculously complex, and even though they can't replicate the weird sliding motion of the legs it still gets the point across. The colors are incredibly bright and vibrant, it's just so great because the design stands out against the rest of my models.
xD The American Gundam.

"Gunpla is freedom!"

*tears* The Meijins are so cool.

Do you do any painting?

Not yet, for now I've just been panel-lining and using progressive sanding to make the nubs less noticeable. I plan on fully painting the HG Freedom Gundam + Custom Kit I got for Christmas though, most likely with some Tamiya spray paint since an airbrush is out of my budget. Plus, the Custom Kit is molded in white anyways so it'd look terrible without paint.

GasMaskie said:
Not yet, for now I've just been panel-lining and using progressive sanding to make the nubs less noticeable. I plan on fully painting the HG Freedom Gundam + Custom Kit I got for Christmas though, most likely with some Tamiya spray paint since an airbrush is out of my budget. Plus, the Custom Kit is molded in white anyways so it'd look terrible without paint.
Now if only someone could just discover how to use Plavsky particles xD

White Masquerade[/URL]

clarinetti said:
@White Masquerade
Ah, well ok then, so that's how it's going to be? Wasn't quite expecting that.

(' :| )

White Masquerade[/URL]
I'm starting to agree with you. 'High risk' might mean 'shifty'. After taking a look at all the other high risk characters, they seem to be the ones that can take either Kakureyami or Ninja side depending on the situation or certain rp triggers. This might be true in Hoshi's case because Sunagakure no longer exists.

Though...given Hoshie's carefree personality, I hadn't expected her to snap :P

@White Masquerade

...does Rozu's death have something to do with Sunagakure?

Nah Rozu got killed in a revenge killing ,as she kill the lightning god who didn't want Han to get away with the explosive blade Shibuki. But Rozu allow Han to get away ,than the lightning god began runing his mouth he ended up dead. So white Karma justice came in with Hoshi an through some female charms got close to the Kage and a sloppy anbu captain an obliterated said offending Raikage . more or less a plan coup @QuirkyAngel

In some sense I agree,she did good she brought forces together into a concentrated force. But was the cost too much? honestly, i was rooting for her to some degree even after her killing Rozu tactical sense. But it kinda gives her trustworthy credit turn sorta ruthless in a way if people don't play ball she may find a way to stab them in the back to get her way. @QuirkyAngel

a

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]=( I'm scared of what's going to happen. Why. Can't. The. Ninja. Just. Get. Along????????????????? I don't understand, lol

[/QUOTE]

I am no ninja.

tumblr_n106yeqi3U1t0zhggo1_500.gif

:3

Anyway, we probably won't even cross paths.​

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]OH yeh, I forgot. Rofl. That was a nice way to avoid fighting the Suicide Sqaud

[/QUOTE]
Well her mom would roll over in her grave if Chana said she was a ninja. It's also why she doesn't wear a headband anywhere. She isn't a ninja just a skilled orphan, like the rest of the S^4 (although some of them are actually trained ninjas).

But she has focused mostly on her ninja skills, because she uses them for escape, defense or trapping. Whenever she attacks it's with a blade (':3)

@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
a
True enough. But, killing the leader of the forces you wish to ally with is kinda...( O.o ) In fact, if anything, it destabilizes Kumo and confuses the citzens. Couldn't she have just told Roshi about the dangers of Kakureyami? Weren't they already discussing an alliance? Unless Rozu refused to ally with the Wind...

You know...I never thought of Chiaki's headband. I don't think Chiaki would have had a headband, since he was mostly trained by Sumire...who I doubt would have given him one.

...Then again, he might have picked one up in Kumo Camp since he trained there briefly. And another in Kiri. So he probably has two :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back