Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I don't trust him either.

[/QUOTE]
9E9B792DCF54582426E60BFF1D37C518B4E2F400

Well...I suppose it's true I don't trust myself not to procrastinate...and I tell myself not to bite more than I can chew, but I still do it... =/

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
It really feels like Orga and Mikazuki are going to pull a Big Boss given the absolutely brutal shit he pulled in 23. And, perhaps, it'll turn out that there is no "place" for them in the world because they're child soldiers.
I know the town is gonna flip their lid on Gjallahorn cause Ein came into the city, so maybe Tekkadan will get cut some slack. I'm hoping so. Like they escape in the midst of society eating itself

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I know the town is gonna flip their lid on Gjallahorn cause Ein came into the city, so maybe Tekkadan will get cut some slack. I'm hoping so. Like they escape in the midst of society eating itself

[/QUOTE]
Definitely, Ein really fucked up their plan by charging in like that and they're liable for damage. Though, since it's got Araya-Shiki installed I wouldn't be surprised if Gjallerhorn claimed that it was Tekkadan's suit once Ein gets inevitably defeated by Mikazuki (maybe he'll die the same way Crank did). If Makanai died when the humvee got thrown around then there's no chance of a legislative ending for them. Also, McGillis is one of the most sinister Chars I've seen so far. Like, he manipulated a childhood friend and it looks like he's going to kill Garma.

Sorry I haven't been around, working some things out IRL, I'll try to get a post out befor ethe end of the day, looks like I have a bit of reading to do.

Mekuto said:
Sorry I haven't been around, working some things out IRL, I'll try to get a post out befor ethe end of the day, looks like I have a bit of reading to do.
No problem. No rush

Kinzu Hekmatyar]so white i'm sorta intriguid at what you mean by high risk stat on some characters [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
I've been wondering that since day one.

@The Suspicious Eye

You just know Kouki is the type to say throwing him under the bus like that was a good idea, if it were anyone else I hope you would have at least thought for a moment

IG42 said:
@The Suspicious Eye
You just know Kouki is the type to say throwing him under the bus like that was a good idea, if it were anyone else I hope you would have at least thought for a moment
I can't tell if that's a compliment or an insult. So.... Thank you?

And no Chanda when she's focused is heartless. Seriously when she breaks her chains and goes back to her old self, she will be a ruthless bloodthirsty monster. Even Aoi who is stronger than Chanda is afraid of her bloodthirsty side.

This is just a taste of the Blue-blades Woman (} :) )

Kinzu Hekmatyar]so white i'm sorta intriguid at what you mean by high risk stat on some characters [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
It means don't fall asleep on the character or you may never wake up. They may look like an ordinary ninja, but can split you 6 ways to Sunday if you come at them wrong. If you mean WHY some people are high-risk, you know I won't tell you.

@Tekigami

Heyo, Tekmaster! Did I scare you or something? It sounded like I did with something

IG42 said:
@The Suspicious Eye
If Kouki was there to actually fight the Kakureyami, this could be a bad situation. He could also do the exact same thing and make the owls a distraction instead.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'm not saying he isn't there to fight them, but I'm also not saying that he is...

[/QUOTE]
^See this? Mysterious, shifty person right here (>u>)

*puts 'high risk' label on Luce*

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]If Kouki was there to actually fight the Kakureyami, this could be a bad situation. He could also do the exact same thing and make the owls a distraction instead.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but the owls are temporary and summons. Besides I have like 4 back up plans, because I'm sure White is going to find some way to ruin my plans.

Just know Chanda doesn't care about the Kakureyami or the ninja fighting them. She could care less if you or any other ninja(besides Maika) lives or dies. Your little revolt against the king and queen is a easy distraction for her to use to her advantage.

Just stay out of Chanda's way and she won't fight you. Her goal is Aoi, nothing else.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Yeah, but the owls are temporary and summons. Besides I have like 4 back up plans, because I'm sure White is going to find some way to ruin my plans.
Just know Chanda doesn't care about the Kakureyami or the ninja fighting them. She could care less if you or any other ninja(besides Maika) lives or dies. Your little revolt against the king and queen is a easy distraction for her to use to her advantage.

Just stay out of Chanda's way and she won't fight you. Her goal is Aoi, nothing else.

[/QUOTE]
Kouki's more or less in the same position, apart from wanting to save someone.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Kouki's more or less in the same position, apart from wanting to save someone.

[/QUOTE]
Definitely. Having those two knuckle heads in one place was not a good idea

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Even you Eye think I'm going to mess with your stuff? Here I was thinking I could go a day w/o being called out

[/QUOTE]

Sorry white, but...

53854458.jpg

Besides I told you the full plan just because I'm certain you'd find some fun way to make it harder for Chanda. I'm actually quite excited. :)

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Kouki's more or less in the same position, apart from wanting to save someone.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but... do your owls have a genjutsu?

Oh yeah you don't have owls or a plan and you're getting followed by the queen of evil. I don't think we're in the same boat. At least not yet.

*sorry for the snark it's past my bedtime. (':3)*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back