Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]What is wrong with you.

[/QUOTE]
Some kind of autism maybe Aspergers, I really should get around to getting myself properly diagnosed.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Or playing after you beat the Elite 4. Jeez. I never do that.

[/QUOTE]
Tell that to the Delta episode

clarinetti said:
@White Masquerade
Now that point I can relate to, though it depends on the game- At least in Gen II you could revisit the nostalgia of Kanto after the Elite Four, and the Gen III remake of Red/Blue had a few things to do, but otherwise its a bit barren. That's what link battles were for though. ;p
There's also the Looker bureau segments in X & Y and that north eastern bit in Sinnoh

@Veirrianna Valentine

Lol. Forget I asked you.

@BlacklegSanji

Kanra likes to mess with me. He enjoys toying with every single thing I do just to see me upset. Yes. Focus on survival. Everything will work itself out.

IG42 said:
Some kind of autism maybe Aspergers, I really should get around to getting myself properly diagnosed.
Tell that to the Delta episode
NO. After the E4, the games are over.

@QuirkyAngel

*grudgingly asks you a question*

Rival. What do you think?

White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine Lol. Forget I asked you. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4043-blacklegsanji/ said:
@BlacklegSanji[/URL]

Kanra likes to mess with me. He enjoys toying with every single thing I do just to see me upset. Yes. Focus on survival. Everything will work itself out.

@QuirkyAngel

I don't think I will (>u>)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]NO. After the E4, the games are over.

[/QUOTE]
If i believed that then my Bank would be an awful lot emptier

1: what am I not suppose to mess up

2: no I don't, I like messing with you because it's funny, it's not just to see you upset, it's also for my own personal amusement as well.

BlacklegSanji said:
1: what am I not suppose to mess up
2: no I don't, I like messing with you because it's funny, it's not just to see you upset, it's also for my own personal amusement as well.
So you're not just cruel but you're also sadistic?

White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine Lol. Forget I asked you. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4043-blacklegsanji/ said:
@BlacklegSanji[/URL]

@QuirkyAngel

For the afterstory, I'm just going to write scenes that summarize what my characters(all of them) did after the war's over. Ties loose ends. Maybe mention his children (may discuss this with @Kinzu Hekmatyar ). Have one of my characters run into Bito *cough* (maybe). And that's pretty much it for me.

As for continuing beyond the end...that depends. I would like a squirrel(to make a new breed of characters), but I doubt it'd be as much fun without you there. So I probably won't be sticking around...but if others want to, I see no harm in it. It depends on whether you want a definite, conclusive end or leaving it open for others to continue with their characters. If it were my rp, purely for story's sake, I would end it rather than continuing to drag the story forward.

If anyone else wants to start their own squirrel, they can do it (with your permission) and continue it in their own thread. Either that or make an IC2 thread here(completely run by rpers who wish to remain). You can close the rp, but leave it open for people who still want to stick around and have fun.

I second that idea actually. It would allow for any longer tie ups to be allowed, and you could even come in and have a good laugh from the antics here or there Masque.

I mean, obviously not make another years worth of RP material, but enough to make sure everything and everyone comes to a resolution no matter what.

@Veirrianna Valentine

I see. We'll see. The afterstory is mainly what Quirk is going to do. Just a summary of what happened to characters. There will be very little Rp'ing, but lots of summary. I'll see if things don't get all resolved by that. I would hope so though.

@BlacklegSanji

Basically what Kanra? (>A>)

@GasMaskie

Lol. Carta is weird, Gas. I do like her character design though. Kind of.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]

@Veirrianna Valentine

I see. We'll see. The afterstory is mainly what Quirk is going to do. Just a summary of what happened to characters. There will be very little Rp'ing, but lots of summary. I'll see if things don't get all resolved by that. I would hope so though.

[/QUOTE]
That's a bit more minimal than i had in my mind

IG42 said:
That's a bit more minimal than i had in my mind
Like I said, we've got some character with longevity floating about. I wouldn't do a whole lifestory for my pair, but I'm not sure how things'll play out depending on how the ending comes down.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]

Lol. Carta is weird, Gas. I do like her character design though. Kind of.
Her animal motif works better than that one Brewers guy who piloted the Gusion.

[media]

[/media]
It really does make any scene 10x sadder. One of my favorite Gundam ending themes, Tsukame Pride is up there too.

@IG42

You'll see! Now SHHH! Just focus on the end!

@GasMaskie

Really? I thought it was a very feel-good ending. I love it so much. In one of the earlier episodes, when Mika was having a brotherly moment with Orga, it started playing towards the end and I thought WOW. That was a beautiful scene. It made their connection all the more endearing. One of the best scenes of the whole show. Most of their private moments are =P

BlacklegSanji said:
Basically...
Basically IG42's idea, but creating a separate thread after the afterstory for anyone who wants to write/rp out side-stories, missing secret factors, "what if" stories, their own continuing, or whatever they want(Gas can have his mini-Kaguya). Everything written there would be considered AU from the main rp (because it's already finished). And, in the event that White/Sanji wants to start another squirrel, they can.

Last edited by a moderator:
QuirkyAngel said:
Basically IG42's idea, but creating a separate thread after the afterstory for anyone who wants to write out side-stories, missing secret factors, "what if" stories, their own continuing, or whatever they want(Gas can have his mini-Kaguya). Everything written there would be considered AU from the main rp (because it's already finished). And, in the event that White/Sanji wants to start another squirrel, they can.
Well i was thinking it would overall be vaguely consistent, having gone through this RP i think everyone is mature enough to not completely screw over everyone else except for @Lucem Tenebris don't trust that one

@White Masquerade

The lyrics are pretty hopeful, but the subdued beginning of the song helps to punctuate quiet moments. On 23 now, so I should be caught up before I sleep.

[media]

[/media]
Maybe I'll get around to actually watching G-Reco sometime. This is probably the most pep-filled Gundam song ever, and the ending animation for it is just as cheery.

IG42 said:
Well i was thinking it would overall be vaguely consistent, having gone through this RP i think everyone is mature enough to not completely screw over everyone else except for @Lucem Tenebris don't trust that one
Sure, work it out with the others. I'm not participating, unless I've got a scene I really, really wanted to write...or there's a character I really really wanted to interact with so...yeah. If White/Sanji/anyone else makes a squirrel (with new plot), I may join. Otherwise, I'm pretty much done after the afterstory.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I see. I see. Well, I'll give an answer not today =P. Formatting mode.

[/QUOTE]
Take your time. As you said, the ninja might not even survive the war (>u>)

Last edited by a moderator:
@White Masquerade

It really feels like Orga and Mikazuki are going to pull a Big Boss given the absolutely brutal shit he pulled in 23. And, perhaps, it'll turn out that there is no "place" for them in the world because they're child soldiers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back