Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
QuirkyAngel said:
...*sigh*
I thought I remembered you saying something about not liking gore...
You never give me a break Quirkstar. It's true I don't like gore, but when the situation calls for it, I will do so! For the sake of the story! Onward in a beautiful blaze towards the field of the end! Muah! Muah! Muah!

Now comes the just pure, joyous fun of the RP, at least for me. Have you picked where Chiaki will go? I'd like to see some Shipping jutsu

@IG42

(ovO) I might or might not do one with you. I dunno yet, but be on the lookout!

Last edited by a moderator:
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
(ovO) I might or might not do one with you. I dunno yet, but be on the lookout!
Not if i do one first! (*^*)

Oooh i just thought of something gruesome

IG42 said:
Not if i do one first! (*^*)
Oooh i just thought of something gruesome
I hope not too gruesome...Extremely Sandy Murderrrr

@Mekuto[/URL]

Mekuto is just watching things play out :5/5:. Dru is probably typing a post. Dru was destroying me in a PM to get that Romi post out xD

Arkytior, I believe is drowning in school =/. I will pray for her.

Lastly, I might be channeling Orisas. You need to stop reading in-between the lines. Ugh, it's so frustrating OOC'ing around you! You catch EVERYTHING

Edit:

LOL or not.

@Veirrianna Valentine

V~ Why are you so adorable today? Did something special happen?? (o'v'o). You're giving Clarinetti competition

White Masquerade] Oooh. Mekuto is fine. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23376-mekuto/ said:
@Mekuto[/URL]

Mekuto is just watching things play out :5/5:. Dru is probably typing a post. Dru was destroying me in a PM to get that Romi post out xD

Arkytior, I believe is drowning in school =/. I will pray for her.

Lastly, I might be channeling Orisas. You need to stop reading in-between the lines. Ugh, it's so frustrating OOC'ing around you! You catch EVERYTHING
In that case, I'll get a post for Chiaki up sometime later today...or tomorrow, depending on if I feel like staying up late.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
LOL or not.

[/QUOTE]
Damn second guessing myself >.<

Ah wells.

And I don't catch everything White. If I did, I'd know what Tainan is up to :P

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
V~ Why are you so adorable today? Did something special happen?? (o'v'o). You're giving Clarinetti competition

[/QUOTE]
What's that s'posed t'mean? Adorable today? I'm adorable everyday. ( O.o )

And I dunno, just got done with EP 14 of SOA, am lining up my .Hack binge and watched Grimgar earlier so maybe that has summat to do with it.

That and it just hit me this RPs gonna be over soon too ( :( )

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]What's that s'posed t'mean? Adorable today? I'm adorable everyday. ( O.o )
And I dunno, just got done with EP 14 of SOA, am lining up my .Hack binge and watched Grimgar earlier so maybe that has summat to do with it.

That and it just hit me this RPs gonna be over soon too ( :( )

[/QUOTE]
Frankly i'm growing increasingly unsure about just how 'short' the afterstory is going to turn out considering how much planning seems to be going into it.

Maybe random mini-arcs with only a few peeps involved will keep cropping up afterwards

QuirkyAngel said:
In that case, I'll get a post for Chiaki up sometime later today...or tomorrow, depending on if I feel like staying up late.
Damn second guessing myself >.<

Ah wells.

And I don't catch everything White. If I did, I'd know what Tainan is up to :P
I know the game you play, you just say these things to make me feel better. I already know you're the better half. Just leave me be you don't have to rub it in (BP)

@Veirrianna Valentine

Ah, so you're in the melancholic mood. I gotcha. Well have fun with the last bits!

@IG42

LOL.

WHAT.

You think,

the afterstory is going to be a few miniarcs??

xD

How about, it's only going to be 1 scene?

@IG42[/URL]
LOL.

WHAT.

You think,

the afterstory is going to be a few miniarcs??

xD

How about, it's only going to be 1 scene?
I meant ones that are still in this thread but not necessarily run by you yourself.

Let us kick around in the setting a bit without making you do all the work

Well, I got around to reading Aku no Hana in its entirety. And, it feels like the first half of the manga was the longest prologue ever and that the second is the real meat of the story. I'm a sucker for coming of age stories though since I enjoy watching Shinji-tier shits turn into respectable young men. Onani Master Kurosawa was also pretty good, though it never sunk to the depths of depravity that AnH went to.

@White Masquerade

[media]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cioULXK2dfc[/media]

Relevant title. Also, finally found the opening to Urobutcher's Kamen Rider season. They substituted the first verse in the song with the second, but you can still see the symbolism he put in.​

IG42 said:
I meant ones that are still in this thread but not necessarily run by you yourself.
Let us kick around in the setting a bit without making you do all the work
O.o You would want to do that? ( O.o ). I never thought about it like that.

@GasMaskie

I still don't get how Uro got into something like Kamen Rider

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
O.o You would want to do that? ( O.o ). I never thought about it like that.

[/QUOTE]
I bet some would, the mites get assigned to standard teams and they do mission and stuffs and hang out with others sometimes

White Masquerade] O.o You would want to do that? ( O.o ). I never thought about it like that. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]

Uro's a huge fan of Kamen Rider and Tomokazu Sugita (he voiced a bat who functioned as another rider's belt) introduced him to a producer. People still get butchered, but Gaim ends up with a pretty idealistic ending (though, he's been moving away from those since Gargantia).

White Masquerade] O.o You would want to do that? ( O.o ). I never thought about it like that. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]

Mmm, I'm agreeing with IG right now- if there are some people willing to collaborate to prep little after-story segments, why not let them? Pretty sure Kiyo mentioned that as well at some point, but that was when the mere thought of such things got your feathers all ruffled. ;p But yea, I'd definitely do it- there are definitely a few things that have left to be done with Torune/Akane that probably won't make the main story, and I doubt I'm alone in that sentiment.

@IG42

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I would have to think long on that. I don't like role-plays lingering. If there's no end, I start to hyperventilate.

@GasMaskie

What the...haha. Well I guess when you have the opportunity go for it huh ( :P )

@clarinetti

(o'v'o) I know the thing about Torune and Akane. Argghhh! Let's just make it through to the end and we'll see! The ninja might not even live. >_>. I'll flip a coin when I'm done with this post

@IG42[/URL]
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I would have to think long on that. I don't like role-plays lingering. If there's no end, I start to hyperventilate.

@GasMaskie

What the...haha. Well I guess when you have the opportunity go for it huh ( :P )

@clarinetti

(o'v'o) I know the thing about Torune and Akane. Argghhh! Let's just make it through to the end and we'll see! The ninja might not even live. >_>. I'll flip a coin when I'm done with this post
I would wrap up my end, already have it mostly set.

@IG42[/URL]

@clarinetti

Mmm, that's a fair point- it's one thing to have a few little gaiden's or something, but you don't want to have this epic finale end with a meandering conclusion section. It's a fine line... but it could be done right, if properly planned and such.

And yes, I know the ninja might end up losing, and then lots of characters will die. I'd actually be fine with that ending... but the time for that hasn't come quite yet. I can hope for the best though, can't I? And I would think you'd want to as well- after all, it be great fodder for the ships, wouldn't it? (>u>)

@IG42[/URL]
Ehhh I don't much like endings, when i watch one of those single season anime i'll often drop it for a couple of months two episodes before the finale

IG42 said:
Ehhh I don't much like endings, when i watch one of those single season anime i'll often drop it for a couple of months two episodes before the finale
What is wrong with you...

@Veirrianna Valentine

There you go. Good for you! Wouldn't you just want things to have a nice bow and finish? Maybe a little sprinkles afterward, but mostly done? That'd be best right? Yo have nothing more to do.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]What is wrong with you...
@Veirrianna Valentine

There you go. Good for you! Wouldn't you just want things to have a nice bow and finish? Maybe a little sprinkles afterward, but mostly done? That'd be best right? Yo have nothing more to do.

[/QUOTE]
I have things... loose ends to tie and some bridges to burn... that need taken care of first (>BD)

@White Masquerade

Now that point I can relate to, though it depends on the game- At least in Gen II you could revisit the nostalgia of Kanto after the Elite Four, and the Gen III remake of Red/Blue had a few things to do, but otherwise its a bit barren. That's what link battles were for though. ;p

What's up with you and Kanra btw- you seem particularly cautious, as though you think he's up to no good or something.( O.o )

Eh, we'll see how things go in the end- I'll hopefully be able to wedge a few things in before it's over, tie up some loose ends and such. If at least one of my characters live, I'll take it. Of course, I'd like to see a few heartfelt reunions, maybe get some TorunexKinnosuke going on (Since Akane's ship crashed long ago XP), that's great, but for now I'm focussing on survival- everything else is the cherry on top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back