Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
You mentioned before you were planning out a Gundam-related RP right? Was it BF-based or a standard one?
It would be UC set in space with real machines, but the classes are taken from all the timelines and a BF class is one of them.

Earthlings (Super Soldiers, Alaya Vjanan, Naturals)

MoonRace (Moonkin, NewTypes, Build Fighters)

Martians (Coordinators, Carbon Humans, Innovades)

General (Innovators, [X-Rounders eventually])

@White Masquerade

Oh man, I can't wait for that. I assume that no one's getting a Gundam right off the bat right? I've seen other Gundam RPs and it feels like slowly upgrading into either a Gundam or a high-spec custom is the best route to go when it comes to character progression.

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Oh man, I can't wait for that. I assume that no one's getting a Gundam right off the bat right? I've seen other Gundam RPs and it feels like slowly upgrading into either a Gundam or a high-spec custom is the best route to go when it comes to character progression.
You got it. It will be done a long, long time from now, but I at least know everyone will start out with really generic suits. Machines with better stats will be handed out based on the story (ie. Whichever player kills the most enemies will get X).

Eventually, it should get to the point where suits can be wagered in a PVP match against other players. So I am definitely going for people getting attached to what they've slowly pieced together, then possibly losing it during a "raid" against an enemy location or by PVP. Or trading. Customizing and upgrades will be there. Players will be able to stash different machines and pick one to go out in based on their mission. So there will be some strategy involved. I really want to get the Gundam feel right.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You got it. It will be done a long, long time from now, but I at least know everyone will start out with really generic suits. Machines with better stats will be handed out based on the story (ie. Whichever player kills the most enemies will get X).
Eventually, it should get to the point where suits can be wagered in a PVP match against other players. So I am definitely going for people getting attached to what they've slowly pieced together, then possibly losing it during a "raid" against an enemy location or by PVP. Or trading. Customizing and upgrades will be there. Players will be able to stash different machines and pick one to go out in based on their mission. So there will be some strategy involved. I really want to get the Gundam feel right.

[/QUOTE]
So will you be picking someone to wear a mask or will the Char clone be an NPC? Also, cobbling together Mobile Suits from whatever parts are available sounds like a great idea especially since it was cool to see the Barbatos 'upgrading' with loot from Gjallerhorn.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Eventually, it should get to the point where suits can be wagered in a PVP match against other players. So I am definitely going for people getting attached to what they've slowly pieced together, then possibly losing it during a "raid" against an enemy location or by PVP. Or trading. Customizing and upgrades will be there.

[/QUOTE]
This sounds really nice. Having someone get attached to their suit would influence their decisions a lot more and make for better development. Losing it could have just as much impact as a player losing the character.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]This sounds really nice. Having someone get attached to their suit would influence their decisions a lot more and make for better development. Losing it could have just as much impact as a player losing the character.

[/QUOTE]
It'd be interesting to see someone who played like Chirico Cuvie, i.e. using inferior mass-produced Mobile Suits who loses them like hair but still manages to make a huge impact on the battlefield. I assume it'll be possible to steal another player's suit, though that'll probably be difficult since no one is as badass as Tobia from Crossbone.

GasMaskie said:
It'd be interesting to see someone who played like Chirico Cuvie, i.e. using inferior mass-produced Mobile Suits who loses them like hair but still manages to make a huge impact on the battlefield. I assume it'll be possible to steal another player's suit, though that'll probably be difficult since no one is as badass as Tobia from Crossbone.
The idea of using something generic, but with extreme efficiency has always appealed to me, since it goes in the opposite direction of piloting the flashy, attention-grabbing powerhouses. I agree that stealing suits would be difficult, but seeing other unique ways of players getting what they want would be interesting to see.

GasMaskie said:
So will you be picking someone to wear a mask or will the Char clone be an NPC? Also, cobbling together Mobile Suits from whatever parts are available sounds like a great idea especially since it was cool to see the Barbatos 'upgrading' with loot from Gjallerhorn.
Haha, no Char clone for this one in mind. Just like this RP though, I will be open to players creating NPC to influence things. So if you want to make one for use, go for it. With the way the story is set-up, I will be needing a lot of NPC. Earth is in a war with Mars, while the Moon is in a Civil War trying to figure who they'd side with.

It's hard to transfer that customizing to RP, but I think I'm on the right path so far.

Stealing suits I haven't worked on yet. I'm mainly finalizing events, classes, and organizing the thread spaces

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]This sounds really nice. Having someone get attached to their suit would influence their decisions a lot more and make for better development. Losing it could have just as much impact as a player losing the character.

[/QUOTE]
That's what I'm hoping! I don't just want Gundam fans in it, but people looking to do an RPG with big robots, so there's levels and such as well. I'm really seeing how I can get even a casual person involved, and that seems like an excellent way to have someone look past the Gundam name to get connected.

@White Masquerade

Honestly, I think I might end up going with Age-series suits. Despite the mediocrity and terrible sales it had, I'm still a pretty big fan of the designs. The Martian suits were a good departure from mono-eyes that were either really great looking or really stupid. Were you going to also include SD Gundam G-Generation and Side Story suits (Blue Destiny, Missing Link, G-Unit etc)?

[media]

[/media]
Zeon Stronk

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Honestly, I think I might end up going with Age-series suits. Despite the mediocrity and terrible sales it had, I'm still a pretty big fan of the designs. The Martian suits were a good departure from mono-eyes that were either really great looking or really stupid. Were you going to also include SD Gundam G-Generation and Side Story suits (Blue Destiny, Missing Link, G-Unit etc)?

[media]

[/media]
Zeon Stronk
Lol. Yes. All suits are allowed. The RP is a mash-up of everything, put into a single time-line as best as possible.

I'm looking at the poll btw and see someone voted for peace xD

Who is the softie??

BTW tomorrow expect some posts! Monday is not a good posting day for me =/

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I'm looking at the poll btw and see someone voted for peace xD
Who is the softie??

BTW tomorrow expect some posts! Monday is not a good posting day for me =/

[/QUOTE]
Is it that bothersome that some people may be intrigued by a group of people who are actively trying to avoid causing either side unnecessary harm? (>u>)

clarinetti said:
Is it that bothersome that some people may be intrigued by a group of people who are actively trying to avoid causing either side unnecessary harm? (>u>)
Lol. If you want the truth, it does. (*^*)

You make me want to jump straight to your reply in the RP Clarinetti

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. If you want the truth, it does. (*^*)
You make me want to jump straight to your reply in the RP Clarinetti

[/QUOTE]
Hah, I knew it- you're so funny and adorable White-chan, never change. (^.^)

Ah, if only life could be so easy, but alas, there is such a thing as a posting order, and there are other equally worthy plotlines to tend to and characters to interact with. I look forward to your responses just as much as you, but I shall be patient in my waiting- after all, I took two weeks to finally get out those posts, so I have no reason to complain.

I mean, I'd rather not wait two weeks if at all possible, since I'm pretty sure the suspense will kill me... but seriously, no rush- you do what you need to do, and when you do get the time to post, I shall be ready ;)

clarinetti said:
Hah, I knew it- you're so funny and adorable White-chan, never change. (^.^)
Ah, if only life could be so easy, but alas, there is such a thing as a posting order, and there are other equally worthy plotlines to tend to and characters to interact with. I look forward to your responses just as much as you, but I shall be patient in my waiting- after all, I took two weeks to finally get out those posts, so I have no reason to complain.

I mean, I'd rather not wait two weeks if at all possible, since I'm pretty sure the suspense will kill me... but seriously, no rush- you do what you need to do, and when you do get the time to post, I shall be ready ;)
You would make an excellently annoying lawyer (o'v'o)

I would vote for peace, since that's side I generally root for and the hardest to accomplish, but the people for peace aren't actively trying to promote peace...at least, not that I'm aware...just Tainan...and I'm not even sure what he's doing...

@White Masquerade[/URL]
They might, they might not. They are outnumbered so, it won't be pretty.

QuirkyAngel said:
I would vote for peace, since that's side I generally root for and the hardest to accomplish, but the people for peace aren't actively trying to promote peace...at least, not that I'm aware...just Tainan...and I'm not even sure what he's doing...
Right? These are the lamest and most fighting-oriented peace-keepers I've ever seen. The slightest touch and they break (>A>). At least I only have to worry about 2 endings now *shrugs*

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]They might, they might not. They are outnumbered so, it won't be pretty.
Right? These are the lamest and most fighting-oriented peace-keepers I've ever seen. The slightest touch and they break (>A>). At least I only have to worry about 2 endings now *shrugs*

[/QUOTE]
Not my fault you've gone out of your way to emotionally destabilise Dove =/

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Not my fault you've gone out of your way to emotionally destabilise Dove =/

[/QUOTE]
Was she really that emotionally stable to begin with?

IG42 said:
Was she really that emotionally stable to begin with?
Actually her and Kam were really chill characters xD

I sometimes wonder how she's changed so much, and how I got her to where she is now...

Maybe in another life she could have led a normal happy life, just not this one I suppose.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Not my fault you've gone out of your way to emotionally destabilise Dove =/

[/QUOTE]
*hugs you softly*

Who the heck voted for peace again? Ohoho well whoever it is, I have something for you (:3)

Violence is beautiful. I hope these people tear each other apart

Chiaki might have been persuaded to peace...if he had met any nice Kakureyami characters...now though, he sees peace as something that can only be attained when the war ends. Thus he fights for the ninjas.

Shinsei has gone from hating Kakureyami to simply disliking them. Improvement:)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
Violence is beautiful. I hope these people tear each other apart

[/QUOTE]
...*sigh*

I thought I remembered you saying something about not liking gore...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back