Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@Lucem Tenebris

Yep. I've also got names for the rest of Roku's siblings, each one has the kanji for a number involved. I didn't think White would throw Gatona into the mix, but she did ask about Roku's heritage during an early PM way back during the start to see how he'd work into her plans.

1. Shoichi

2. Joji

3. Mimiko

4. Yotsuha

5. Gatona

6. Rokurou

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Oh yea, your Dere stuff again xD
What dere was Dove? Dove-dere?

[/QUOTE]
She was once a Himedere, though she is turning Dove-dere!

GasMaskie said:
@Lucem Tenebris
Yep. I've also got names for the rest of Roku's siblings, each one has the kanji for a number involved. I didn't think White would throw Gatona into the mix, but she did ask about Roku's heritage during an early PM way back during the start to see how he'd work into her plans.

1. Shoichi

2. Joji

3. Mimiko

4. Yotsuha

5. Gatona

6. Rokurou
I think that's really neat. Every character I make has a meaning or certain scheme for their name, so I enjoy seeing others do the same.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
Akago: That's Shukaku, he's a complete smeghead but I guess you could say he had a lot to do with bringing us together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucem Tenebris]"Lovey dovey". [/QUOTE] [QUOTE="White Masquerade]You should see the lore for Roku's master. I think you and Gas would enjoy reading the hidden lore of each other's. @Veirrianna Valentine It means she's getting sweet [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]

Lol. Accepted.
Awww, would Rei be a Dove-dere, or a Shakkabrah-dere lol

White Masquerade]You should see the lore for Roku's master. I think you and Gas would enjoy reading the hidden lore of each other's. @Veirrianna Valentine It means she's getting sweet [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]

Lol. Accepted.
It's been up since Raiden showed up, also confirms that Roku's got some Uchiha blood in him. It's just that with careful manipulation Roku and Gatona bypassed the Sharingan stage and ended up with the Rinnegan.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You should see the lore for Roku's master. I think you and Gas would enjoy reading the hidden lore of each other's.

[/QUOTE]
I'd like that. I love lore just as much as I do the sequences of a story, whether it's hidden or not. It brings a sense of discovery that's a different experience from what you get by just following a plot.

I wrote up a lot for this roleplay, but none of it was able to be used, sadly.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'd like that. I love lore just as much as I do the sequences of a story, whether it's hidden or not. It brings a sense of discovery that's a different experience from what you get by just following a plot.
I wrote up a lot for this roleplay, but none of it was able to be used, sadly.

[/QUOTE]
Sequel.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]There are no Uchiha left to eat =/

[/QUOTE]

1453262358-7ee823222f52b5ba7f7adaa1b886db8b.gif

W-w-w-w-wwhaaa???​

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]What about the five living Uchiha and the two Sharingan-users?

[/QUOTE]

giphy.gif

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]They won't let Chanda just eat them. And all of them are especially hard to kill.

[/QUOTE]

tumblr_njzrzaICmG1s3h43ko1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Sequel.

[/QUOTE]
*Squirrel

clarinetti said:
Mmm, that's always a drag- I mean, it's great to have a character fleshed out but it's not the same if you can actually use it in the IC. I know I've written potential scenarios for characters and then it breaks my heart if I can't incorporate it into the thread.
I write a lot of scenarios, but they hardly get used, since it's hard to sync every idea with a roleplay. I missed out on a lot because of school, but I'm glad I was able to be here for the end. My only choice is to write dozens of secret factors before it's all over.

clarinetti said:
Hmm, indeed you were, and you were also around for the beginning, hm? Well, either way, you showed up at the perfect time for Kouki to reappear in the thread. As for those secret factors, you probably could write those up if you'd like, but if there is indeed an afterstory, you could likely spread them out a bit more evenly, not feel so cramped for space/ time.
Yea, school and work do that a lot- I haven't been quite so good in keeping up with threads, let alone the OOC's, lately in most of my threads. Once this one's done with I'll be down to two long-term ones, so that should be a bit more manageable (If certain individuals can stop bombarding the chat *cough cough* @The Suspicious Eye ).

tfs_contest_entry___super_saiyan_swagger_by_skull_boy666-d4rajop.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back