Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
QuirkyAngel said:
...I don't think Shinsei knows that...and unable to die doesn't mean unable to experience pain. What if she gets captured and tortured? ( :( )
What're they gonna do, pull her apart? Remember Dove going ham on her arm with the knife. Yea, nothing.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]What're they gonna do, pull her apart? Remember Dove going ham on her arm with the knife. Yea, nothing.

[/QUOTE]
D:

...Mental torture...*shuts mouth and glances away*

Whichever the case, leaving a child alone, immortal or not, isn't very responsible (-n-)

QuirkyAngel said:
D:
...Mental torture...*shuts mouth and glances away*

Whichever the case, leaving a child alone, immortal or not, isn't very responsible (-n-)
Well Dove's not a mother figure, she's a sister figure, and honestly at this point I'm calling shots for Rei, she will be alright.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucem Tenebris] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL] Am I right in assuming that a Zero Walk user can't be detected by Sage Mode or eye techniques?
Correct. That's what makes Ji/Wunan so dangerous. They don't use chakra, and chakra is the basis of all ninja. They are the perfect enemies.

@Veirrianna Valentine

Goodness no, please don't. You know what happens when characters barge into things they're not supposed to O.o . That will certainly change the story again.

There are 3 after-stories. It would flip from the one I'm hoping gets done, to another one.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
Goodness no, please don't. You know what happens when characters barge into things they're not supposed to O.o . That will certainly change the story again.

There are 3 after-stories. It would flip from the one I'm hoping gets done, to another one.

[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure I should trust the one you're hoping for tho >.<

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Ya, well just wait til Dove comes a knockin xD
She's not stealthy, but she doesn't need to be. Go walking through walls and the like.

[/QUOTE]
It's this:

Wuji Release: Cease

• While in contact with an object, force, or substance, she says the word, "cease," and dispels all chakra in it.
along with Zero Walk that has me worried. Depending on how it's rped, it could be very dangerous. Facing Wunan alone is inadvisable. Not to mention Jinan is near =/

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine

[/QUOTE]
So we have the peace ending, bad guy genocide and ninja lose endings?

@Strawberry Preserves

Same posting order as before? Maybe Anpan can buy some time with an initial assault while Roku uses Nana's drained chakra to start generating meteors to (hopefully) force them to surrender. There's no point in trying to non-lethally subdue them here, there's too many and every one that escapes is a potential threat to the guys at the final battle.

If that door works both ways, we might be able to join in once we wipe them out.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Correct. That's what makes Ji/Wunan so dangerous. They don't use chakra, and chakra is the basis of all ninja. They are the perfect enemies.

[/QUOTE]
Chiaki's a long ranged swordsman. Given the opportunity, he'd try to snipe them with Nuibari.

GasMaskie said:
Mini-Kaguya?
Haha. No comment yet on that. I want to get a bit closer to the end.

@Veirrianna Valentine

Of course you should. I have a character in this too.

@QuirkyAngel

(^U^) We are entering The END territory now. I have no comments on your posts.

GasMaskie said:
@Strawberry Preserves
Same posting order as before? Maybe Anpan can buy some time with an initial assault while Roku uses Nana's drained chakra to start generating meteors to (hopefully) force them to surrender. There's no point in trying to non-lethally subdue them here, there's too many and every one that escapes is a potential threat to the guys at the final battle.

If that door works both ways, we might be able to join in once we wipe them out.
Sure. Incidentally, I remembered that Anpan could use Summoning Jutsu.

Salamanders. uvu

IG42 said:
So we have the peace ending, bad guy genocide and ninja lose endings?
1. ???

2. Kakureyami End

3. ???

With slight variations of those.

@Lucem Tenebris

Mhm. 9-tails VS Queen is going to be a good battle for the RP. :5/5:

Edit: If they meet of course

White Masquerade]1. ??? 2. Kakureyami End 3. ??? With slight variations of those. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]

I debated for a while having Dove challenge Wunan for leadership xD

Anyhow, we ever gonna get the Shinsei and Dove in Tani replies up. It's been, like, a week since we said we'd have it done after a week of waiting xD

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

(^U^) We are entering The END territory now. I have no comments on your posts.
...I still haven't decided between Konoha or Field of End for Chiaki yet. So many options, each with interesting interactions...as you can see, I'm a very indecisive person =(

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]

Or if Kouki wants to fight the Kakureyami at all.

QuirkyAngel said:
...I still haven't decided between Konoha or Field of End for Chiaki yet. So many options, each with interesting interactions...as you can see, I'm a very indecisive person =(
Which decision feels like the one Chiaki would make? I had the same issue with deciding, but went with the option I felt was more in character.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Only light footsteps with no accompanying form

[/QUOTE]
Does this mean that Wunan can still be heard moving while using the Zero Walk?

@Veirrianna Valentine

Yup. Edward is ready but I haven't been yet. With the summary good to go, I should be able to start with Edward

@QuirkyAngel

Flip a coin!

@GasMaskie

My goodness. The writer left people a lot to work with with that dimension thing. Hopefully Nana and Roku's kid could get the Rinne. Though highly unlikely.

@Lucem Tenebris

Good question! In this instance yes. The reason goes all the way back to when Wunan first met Dove outside Amegakure. She left the bottoms of her feet solid so Dove could follow her in the rain.

Long story short. As long as Wunan is still attached to Dove, her Zero-Walk is imperfect.

So yes! Her footsteps can be heard.

@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

Flip a coin!

@GasMaskie

My goodness. The writer left people a lot to work with with that dimension thing. Hopefully Nana and Roku's kid could get the Rinne. Though highly unlikely.

@Lucem Tenebris

Good question! In this instance yes. The reason goes all the way back to when Wunan first met Dove outside Amegakure. She left the bottoms of her feet solid so Dove could follow her in the rain.

Long story short. As long as Wunan is still attached to Dove, her Zero-Walk is imperfect.

So yes! Her footsteps can be heard.
Waitwaotwaitqaitwait....

Wunan is still attached to dove? (:'()

Then Dove and Wunan still need to meet. It may not be for a fight, but still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back