Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
You better get ready for the afterstory~
How is it even going to work?

Can this be any weirder than parenthood in Awakening?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Shh! Don't ask questions, just focus on the here and now.

[/QUOTE]
You just told me to think ahead!

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Nah, White only said to "get ready" for it, not think ahead X3

[/QUOTE]
That requires thinking ahead

Yes, White. I agree with IG. Stop being confusing. It's not possible to get ready without knowing what you're facing...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]So? She never said to think ahead. That's all on you X3

[/QUOTE]
Well what do you do when you're told to 'get ready'?

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I think parenthood in Fates is much more weird than it is in awakening.

[/QUOTE]
And if that were available on this continent i'd be busy with that while also getting into a debate with a doughnut eating digimon reject!

IG42 said:
And if that were available on this continent i'd be busy with that while also getting into a debate with a doughnut eating digimon reject!
Is an import not possible?

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
(> :D ). I'm just saying get ready for the after story, lol.
...I see...

*wishes IG luck*

Edit: Though, I'm happy to hear a confirmation that an after story will exist. Not a squirrel, but it'll do.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Is an import not possible?

[/QUOTE]
3DS is region locked, it finally releases here in two months time

IG42 said:
3DS is region locked, it finally releases here in two months time
Ah, I forgot about the region lock. My friend and I have had that disabled for a long time, so it slipped my mind.

Veirrianna Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
Well Rei wouldn't have been with Hoshie or Akago if somebodied have just watched them like she was very nicely asked to -.-
( -_- ")

Orisas said you can follow if you cut ties with Dove but Rei left on the boat >_>. I have zero blame in this

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]( -_- ")
Orisas said you can follow if you cut ties with Dove but Rei left on the boat >_>. I have zero blame in this

[/QUOTE]
Nah, you totes have all the blame, forcing a complicated situation between adults onto a poor young child. Shame on you.

And here i am getting flak for Akago not passing off a child onto the first person she knows

Umm, Dove and Shinsei just let said child disappear to New Yuugakure to fight/confront Ja/Snow brothers...not sure if Shinsei is even aware when Rei disappeared...(>_>)

QuirkyAngel said:
Umm, Dove and Shinsei just let said child disappear to New Yuugakure to fight/confront Ja/Snow brothers...not sure if Shinsei is even aware when Rei disappeared...(>_>)
Yea but before a knife to the chest could kill her. Now she can tank a hit from Roc lee =P

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Yea but before a knife to the chest could kill her. Now she can tank a hit from Roc lee =P

[/QUOTE]
...I don't think Shinsei knows that...and unable to die doesn't mean unable to experience pain. What if she gets captured and tortured? ( :( )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back