Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]This confused me for about three minutes.

[/QUOTE]
Aha. Yeah, I like tagging people with names close to who are here. Sorry =/.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Aha. Yeah, I like tagging people with names close to who are here. Sorry =/.

[/QUOTE]
I remember there being a user named LuceIsBae a while back

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I remember there being a user named LuceIsBae a while back

[/QUOTE]
(> :D ) Were you flattered? I bet you were (>u>)

LuceNovel

Lifem Tenebris

*whistles*

So anyway, 1 more post and this summary is up-to-date. Whew! I'm so excited

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]LuceNovel
Lifem Tenebris

*whistles*

[/QUOTE]
I don't think I'll ever be able to stop you and your shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I don't think I'll ever be able to stop you and your shipping.

[/QUOTE]
No comment on this.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]
It did all start with the Cave. (:3). Man, it was a pleasure writing with you all these months
Yeah, that cave was basically the first time Shinobu ever gave a crap about anything but food and whatever the heck she was doing wandering around with those strange ninja of planet Earth. Honestly, back then, she was actually a little concerned for the Five Tails, as it was obvious to her that it was against fighting thus the reason she defeated the Five-Tails then left Machi behind for the rest. All she did against Machi was to ad that extra layer of insurance that Machi wouldn't be able to interfere. Heck, even as part of the Shirotaiyo, Shinobu was a little sad about the fact Kokuo was placed elsewhere. She just didn't hold enough care for anything at the time to even care for her own sprouting feelings towards the world and its state. That level of care for things came to be when Chomei showed up in Yugakure :x

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Welcome to the family #7! (:'() Haha, I do remember Shinobu when she first started! She was an odd one, that I swear wasn't from the Moon but just psycho. xD

@Lucem Tenebris

Right? I'm happy we are getting the opportunity to do this. I also like the use of summons I'm seeing and the extra stuff added in about the different Sage villages and Kekei Genkai

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Right? I'm happy we are getting the opportunity to do this. I also like the use of summons I'm seeing and the extra stuff added in about the different Sage villages and Kekei Genkai

[/QUOTE]
There can be a lot of creativity in Fandom roleplays, despite having certain constraints. This roleplay has a lot of that, which I enjoy reading.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I like that Chomei has a more prominent role, since most of the Tailed Beats didn't get much exposure.

[/QUOTE]
Yup this time Kurama gets to be the one ignored

IG42 said:
*avoids looking at Luce*

BOOOOOOOOOOO KURAMA!!! He was such a greedy screen and page-hog. I wish he would just di-

So let's get to working on this post for you, Lucem.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]There can be a lot of creativity in Fandom roleplays, despite having certain constraints. This roleplay has a lot of that, which I enjoy reading.

[/QUOTE]
Bingo! Just cause there are rules doesn't mean you can't have fun and branch out!

IG42 said:
His host is Kouki. He's been ignored for over ten years.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]*avoids looking at Luce*
BOOOOOOOOOOO KURAMA!!! He was such a greedy screen and page-hog. I wish he would just di-

So let's get to working on this post for you, Lucem.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good.

The creative freedom of this has actually been really nice, and creating the Tribe and the backhistory of them, and them coming from another part of the world, has been a lot of fun. I'm glad I've gotten to do more with it too, it's been a great learning experience in building histories too.

Also, @White Masquerade you like Rei now? She's the stereotypical chill surfer girl lol

I think I will keep that relation in mind too, the one I mentioned. It'd be interesting to see what Orisas would think about it given that Orisas liked Amekis, even if you didn't(probably cos I did xD )

@White Masquerade[/URL] you like Rei now? She's the stereotypical chill surfer girl lol

I think I will keep that relation in mind too, the one I mentioned. It'd be interesting to see what Orisas would think about it given that Orisas liked Amekis, even if you didn't(probably cos I did xD )
I kind of liked Amekis! If it came down to it, Orisas would probably accept Rei to the Shirotaiyo if they don't disband after this. She'd have to renounce everything Dove though. Orisas REEEEAAALLLLLYYYYYYY hates Dove!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I kind of liked Amekis! If it came down to it, Orisas would probably accept Rei to the Shirotaiyo if they don't disband after this. She'd have to renounce everything Dove though. Orisas REEEEAAALLLLLYYYYYYY hates Dove!

[/QUOTE]
Ya, cos you reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllllllly hate Dove xD

Anyhow, we'll see how things go along. Hopefully Orisas doesn't try to start things with Dove, she's not happy with Orisas' mishandling of the children ended.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Ya, cos you reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllllllly hate Dove xD
Anyhow, we'll see how things go along. Hopefully Orisas doesn't try to start things with Dove, she's not happy with Orisas' mishandling of the children ended.

[/QUOTE]
Lol. Orisas is definitely not good mother material

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Orisas is definitely not good mother material

[/QUOTE]
No, but would the Shirotaiyo be irresponsible enough to throw a kunai into a child's chest and rend them a mortal wound? I mean, they were irresponsible enough to send the child to that situation, but you know what I mean.

Also Rei and Danhi need to meet xD They'd be chill as ettin together.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

=P. Questions with no answers mean you can't learn anything. That's the frustrating part. Can you imagine trying to get 100% on a philosophy exam??? I wouldn't be surprised if the answer to each question was "All of the above"
I hate multiple choice questions with 'all of the above' or 'none of the above'. It's hard enough trying to find the right answer=( When the right answer is all the answers or no answer that just kills me. My favorite questions are the ones in English class where you're given an open-ended question and can answer however you like so long as you explain yourself.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
Shinsei x Izumi. I don't mind shipping unrequited love

[/QUOTE]
Huh?

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]

[/QUOTE]
...Orisas mishandled children?

@White Masquerade

Kokuran is clearly misunderstanding the situation. Right?? I mean, you're not going to post Izumi in love with Shinsei are you? Because it won't go well =(

On another note, I love the new ratings. Especially the Aww! one. <3

QuirkyAngel said:
@White Masquerade
Kokuran is clearly misunderstanding the situation. Right?? I mean, you're not going to post Izumi in love with Shinsei are you? Because it won't go well =(

On another note, I love the new ratings. Especially the Aww! ones <3
*vomits* Goodness no. Izumi is NEVER falling for Shinsei.

I agree, the ratings are spiffy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back