Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I think Double Tailed Beast Ball with a bit of the Thunder God technique thrown in would be neat.

[/QUOTE]
=P It would! I'd have to get with IG on that. I am tons more interested in the complex ones though. Like Uzazab silent killing Maika's target in Poison Mist, Han chasing someone into Chiaki's trap full of wires, Kiyomi putting someone in Tsukiyomi while Ryuu sinks their body in lava, Orisas self-destructing and Mekuto catching her head as it falls from the sky

*-* Someone make this happen

IG42 said:
So throw sand dome over and bake until crispy.
You could make it into a glass dome with the right amount of heat.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]=P It would! I'd have to get with IG on that. I am tons more interested in the complex ones though. Like Uzazab silent killing Maika's target in Poison Mist, Han chasing someone into Chiaki's trap full of wires, Kiyomi putting someone in Tsukiyomi while Ryuu sinks their body in lava, Orisas self-destructing and Mekuto catching her head as it falls from the sky
*-* Someone make this happen

[/QUOTE]
I recommend watching Linked Secret Techniques from Storm 4 for inspiration.

QuirkyAngel said:
It's unfortunate that Chiaki went to Orochimaru instead of Sumire. He would have learned more wolf collaboration techniques^^
I regret that I wasn't able to get Kouki in touch with Sumire. He may have gotten involved with wolves instead of snakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]
I regret that I wasn't able to get Kouki in touch with Sumire. He may have gotten involved with wolves instead of snakes.

[/QUOTE]
Mmm, yeah we did talk about the possibility Sumire teaching Kouki, didn't we? Too bad that never panned out. Would have been interesting to see.

QuirkyAngel said:
It's unfortunate that Chiaki went to Orochimaru instead of Sumire. He would have learned more wolf collaboration techniques^^
...Chiaki + Masami + Sumire technique...

O.o I'm dying here.

@GasMaskie

OH really, lol. I was thinking more he repels someone while Nana uses the Rotation and they grind the person into nothingness. Oh that would be sooo beautiful to watch.

@Lucem Tenebris

Yes sir! I will get on that.

QuirkyAngel said:
Mmm, yeah we did talk about the possibility Sumire teaching Kouki, didn't we? Too bad that never panned out. Would have been interesting to see.
He still has a very weak connection to Sumire through Ryūma, but that's not much. I think it would've been interesting to see her methods of handling a student that's the exact opposite of Chiaki.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I was thinking more he repels someone while Nana uses the Rotation and they grind the person into nothingness. Oh that would be sooo beautiful to watch.

[/QUOTE]
This sounds very similar to a Fatality in Mortal Kombat X.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]...Chiaki + Masami + Sumire technique...
O.o I'm dying here.

[/QUOTE]
Yes, that would be very interesting, especially since all three seem to specialize in completely different natures.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]He still has a very weak connection to Sumire through Ryūma, but that's not much. I think it would've been interesting to see her methods of handling a student that's the exact opposite of Chiaki.

[/QUOTE]
Who's Ryuma?

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]This sounds very similar to a Fatality in Mortal Kombat X.

[/QUOTE]
Never played it. The Fatalities are toooo gruesome for me.

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Posted the prompt for the last Secret Factor, posting here just in case my Dantes spam broke the notifications again.
Lol. I saw it. I just thought I'd finish the summary by now xD . I'm like, "Where did all these posts come from?"

QuirkyAngel said:
Who's Ryuma?
One of the Zaiaku members. His former line of work had him frequent places like Eien no Yoru Palace.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Never played it. The Fatalities are toooo gruesome for me.

[/QUOTE]
I've probably become desensitized to things like that. I bought it very early, since I'm a fan of fighting games.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]One of the Zaiaku members. His former line of work had him frequent places like Eien no Yoru Palace.
I've probably become desensitized to things like that. I bought it very early, since I'm a fan of fighting games.

[/QUOTE]
Wow, that's cool. Well that's something interesting I've learned about you. Let me see if I can give something about me that might be..wow-ie (?). I don't know what my favorite color is. I tell people Blue when they ask me, but I really don't know. Blue, Green, Black, Yellow; they all look good. There's just no color I really connect with.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Wow, that's cool. Well that's something interesting I've learned about you. Let me see if I can give something about me that might be..wow-ie (?). I don't know what my favorite color is. I tell people Blue when they ask me, but I really don't know. Blue, Green, Black, Yellow; they all look good. There's just no color I really connect with.

[/QUOTE]
I'm the same way, but I tell people it's purple, rather than blue. I just don't feel anything for colors beyond "that looks nice".

Purple has always been my color, since I was a kid. But then, lately I've found that I also like earthy colors: green, orange, and brown:)

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'm the same way, but I tell people it's purple, rather than blue. I just don't feel anything for colors beyond "that looks nice".

[/QUOTE]
Well that's a relief. We are normal!

QuirkyAngel said:
Purple has always been my color, since I was a kid. But then, lately I've found that I also like earthy colors: green, orange, and brown:)
Oh my. You have a whole bunch. I hope you don't get 3-4 more in a few years =P.

Designer: Quirk, what color do you want this room?

Quirkstar: ALL OF THEM!!!!

GasMaskie said:
I wonder, does Nana ever get tired of being so orange?
(> :D ) Orange you glad she..

>_>

*sighs*

She doesn't mind =P

@Tekigami

Hey. I just got to your post...Tenzumaki is messing with my feelings. I'm screaming right now. You need to stop doing this to me.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Well that's a relief. We are normal!
Oh my. You have a whole bunch. I hope you don't get 3-4 more in a few years =P.

Designer: Quirk, what color do you want this room?

Quirkstar: ALL OF THEM!!!!

[/QUOTE]
If I were designing a room, I'd at least choose colors that match. Even I'm not crazy enough to paint a room more than 3 colors T_T

Though...I can tell you I'd have a hard time choosing if that were the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back