Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
IG42 said:
giphy.gif

Yipee!!
GasMaskie said:
I recognize: Gintama, Tonari no Seki-kun, Prison School, Seitokai Yakuindomo, maybe Planetes, Nichijou, and that one with the snail shell looks like Sexy Commando Gaiden but that's just a guess based on how weird the opening to that was.

1129405417111.gif

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

2ePLzCQ.gif

It'll be fine

[media]
[/media]​

[/QUOTE]

In order: Golden Time, Blue Exorcist, Queen's Blade, and Dororon Enma-kun Meramera. That last one had a kick ass opening.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lucem Tenebris

You already wrote it so I don't want you to change it, but Kouki doesn't have the yang Nature to make Shadow clones if that's what you meant. Or Yin to make genjutsu clones. So don't forget to pick if they are Fire, Lightning, or Wind clones for future events.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL] ^ This is for Soba too
Oh, you need yang nature for shadow clones? Then I made a mistake in Soba's cs...I wrote that he had shadow clones as a ninja technique =/

QuirkyAngel said:
Oh, you need yang nature for shadow clones? Then I made a mistake in Soba's cs...I wrote that he had shadow clones as a ninja technique =/
Yes, it's no worries. The only reason I'm seeing it is because he's an active character now. So it's not like he did anything big with it before, don't worry!

I can remove it for you now, or you can do it yourself if you prefer

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]
You already wrote it so I don't want you to change it, but Kouki doesn't have the yang Nature to make Shadow clones if that's what you meant. Or Yin to make genjutsu clones. So don't forget to pick if they are Fire, Lightning, or Wind clones for future events.
Sorry about that. They're meant to be Lightning clones. I'll make sure to elaborate in future posts.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Sorry about that. They're meant to be Lightning clones. I'll make sure to elaborate in future posts.

[/QUOTE]
A-okay. I believe he used a few lightning ones around the Kumo Castle Arc, but I just wanted to make sure

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Yes, it's no worries. The only reason I'm seeing it is because he's an active character now. So it's not like he did anything big with it before, don't worry!
I can remove it for you now, or you can do it yourself if you prefer

[/QUOTE]
You can do it. Also go through the ninja techniques and see if there's anything else that doesn't work. Is the leaf body flicker yang as well?

QuirkyAngel said:
You can do it. Also go through the ninja techniques and see if there's anything else that doesn't work. Is the leaf body flicker yang as well?
The body flicker technique and its variants don't seem to have an associated nature. It's common to almost all shinobi.

QuirkyAngel said:
The body flicker is fine. Yang is mainly for 3 things: Shadow Clones, Healing, and Physical Enhancements.

@IG42

Haha. You know what I've been dreaming of this whole RP from the beginning? This is the perfect moment to do so and get creative with writing. Shipping Jutsu. I have fantasized about the combined jutsu, each ship would make.

With Akago and Shirokko, I'm torn between a Double Tailed Beast Ball or a Furnace/Oven (<3). Gah. I love it so much.

@Lucem Tenebris

Right on the money!

@IG42[/URL]

Haha. You know what I've been dreaming of this whole RP from the beginning? This is the perfect moment to do so and get creative with writing. Shipping Jutsu. I have fantasized about the combined jutsu, each ship would make.

With Akago and Shirokko, I'm torn between a Double Tailed Beast Ball or a Furnace/Oven (<3). Gah. I love it so much.

@Lucem Tenebris

Right on the money!
Okie dokie. I'll edit my post to say he used wind clones or something =P

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]With Akago and Shirokko, I'm torn between a Double Tailed Beast Ball or a Furnace/Oven (<3). Gah. I love it so much.

[/QUOTE]
I think Double Tailed Beast Ball with a bit of the Thunder God technique thrown in would be neat.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]

So throw sand dome over and bake until crispy.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I think Double Tailed Beast Ball with a bit of the Thunder God technique thrown in would be neat.

[/QUOTE]
It has been established that Tailed Beast Bombs can be teleported so there are plenty of ways to muck around with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back