Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I knew it! You always put the blame on me for no reason! (^U^)
Who was the one that brought un-dead summons to New Yugakure? It was certainly not me. All I had in mind was Jack Kidd. You're looking in the wrong direction! It's like whatever happens here gets blamed on me. That's nuts? A kid gets sick..it's White's Fault! Maika eats breakfast and chokes on his cereal..it's White's fault!

(-n-)

Come on now. There's an OP Jinchuriki/Otsutsuki in the role-play now. I don't get any compliments for doing anything right. Ungrateful (<_<)

[/QUOTE]
You literally just said /you/ were going to have Yugakure massacred... AGAIN! That would make it your fault TWICE!

Sides, what if Yugakure isn't what the Snows were after, huh? You don't know everything, you just threaten everything I make =P

Last edited by a moderator:
@Veirrianna Valentine

I can't help it when characters decide to piss off people and things they shouldn't >=(

@Lucem Tenebris

Welcome to 9-tails btw. Have a country Kouki is going to join yet?

White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine I can't help it when characters decide to piss off people and things they shouldn't >=( [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]

When did I piss you off/ when did I have a character piss you off/ when did I have a character piss of another character that pissed you off and just what?

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL]
LMAO. Eye (> :D ).

img-1417825-1-ijCa69wbAF97C.gif

Please...pet my head again..
PettingHoro.gif

DIBS!

Veirrianna Valentine]Shush [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL] you haven't been here to understand, for Masque it's not about the town, she just hates all of everything I touch xD
She may not have tried to destroy my village, but I think I can somewhat understand the wrath of the Masque.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Welcome to 9-tails btw. Have a country Kouki is going to join yet?

[/QUOTE]
Considering what Kouki plans to do, I highly doubt he'll be joining anybody.

White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine I can't help it when characters decide to piss off people and things they shouldn't >=( [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]

giphy.gif

Good White

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

tumblr_lkseozVbpZ1qeurcno1_400.gif

Don't try to steal my girl.

[/QUOTE]
latest

Oh COME ON!

@Veirrianna Valentine

Yes, yes, this is the Veirrianna I want. Alright, New Yugakure is history. I'll fly an airplane in the sky with a message saying "Dove you lost this one. Check your home."

(>u>) Leave Shinsei behind and come for me (:*).

@IG42

@The Suspicious Eye

xD You two are so crazy and foolish. Never a dull moment for me, jeez.

@Lucem Tenebris

What do you understand? I want to hear.

I have to cool off, lol. I can't work on the summary with you Eye and IG warring here.

IG, Eye won this one round. I keep saying don't challenge Eye with the gifs.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I have to cool off, lol. I can't work on the summary with you Eye and IG warring here.

[/QUOTE]
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE, BREAK THE UNBREAKABLE! ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH!!

Gurren+lagann+mentioned+swell+with+spiral+power+and+overpowered+mechs+_f9f5b23cc196f236595d5c34673a2c3e.gif

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]What do you understand? I want to hear.

[/QUOTE]
You've sworn to hug one of my characters. I can hardly imagine a fate worse than that.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I have to cool off, lol. I can't work on the summary with you Eye and IG warring here.

[/QUOTE]
IG42 said:
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE, BREAK THE UNBREAKABLE! ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH!!
Gurren+lagann+mentioned+swell+with+spiral+power+and+overpowered+mechs+_f9f5b23cc196f236595d5c34673a2c3e.gif

tumblr_m7rhqiM8z41rzigzro1_r1_500.gif

LTzNOHR.jpg

I recognize: Gintama, Tonari no Seki-kun, Prison School, Seitokai Yakuindomo, maybe Planetes, Nichijou, and that one with the snail shell looks like Sexy Commando Gaiden but that's just a guess based on how weird the opening to that was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back