Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Not from you. (u). It'd frustrate me even more.

[/QUOTE]
I'll give you a massage...? I hear that the kneading of my kind feels very nice and is very good on the human body...

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL]
Let me just say, that was short, but fantastic. That is the best, most creative way I've seen a summon used so far. Chanda just beat out Hanbungetsu and her clam. I think who had the coolest summon, would have been a fantastic poll if everybody used an animal.
Well I ain't got a summon, does an annoying animal that follows my character around count?

@IG42

What. It's not hard! You find the tension and knead it out of the person you're massaging. Get deep in the tissue and muscle! You have to do it with feeling though. You can tell when someone's heart is not in massaging.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

=( How many times can I say sorry? And of course I'll take a massage from you! I'll take anything from you.

@Lucem Tenebris

I am with you on that one about the cash over quality thing. I really feel for some mangaka.

IG42 said:
Well I ain't got a summon, does an annoying animal that follows my character around count?
No! Why do you like trying to wiggle around the rules? No runt does not count!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]No! Why do you like trying to wiggle around the rules? No runt does not count!

[/QUOTE]
We could make it an animal companion poll instead.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
No! Why do you like trying to wiggle around the rules? No runt does not count!
*Runt

Remember to capitalise, bad mouthed ninja cats are people too.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]We could make it an animal companion poll instead.

[/QUOTE]
By that change, some that were able to participate in the previous idea aren't able to in this one, as for some, summons aren't companions; a companion isn't a companion if the only time spent together is in the midst of combat, and rarely so, after all...

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]We could make it an animal poll instead.

[/QUOTE]
Or we could always just not have a poll, thus not have to deal with the problems of it all...? I don't feel up to yet another poll, after all...

@Mekuto

The Field of The End is going to get crazy with multiple people in it, so wait a bit for the summary to get your bearings if you need. I'll be concentrating on that soon so things go smooth

Last edited by a moderator:
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]
Lol. Sometimes I want to smack you with a big, wet, noodle.
I would prefer if I wasn't smacked by food.

Also, I have a question about the current poll. Are the people who want peace not considered normal humans?

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Also, I have a question about the current poll. Are the people who want peace not considered normal humans?

[/QUOTE]
It includes anyone looking for simple peace, including normal humans, ninja, kakureyami, etc... Thus, it's separate from the normal humans group, as not necessarily are all normal humans looking for peace.

*professional answer from a non-GM of the RP*

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I would prefer if I wasn't smacked by food.
Also, I have a question about the current poll. Are the people who want peace not considered normal humans?

[/QUOTE]
The lovely Tmo is correct

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]

northernnarwhal-20140901T052016-gy7b5wv.gif

You say ha, yet in a sense, I win by already having the posts while you still have to wait!

[/QUOTE]

latest

No way I win, because I am next while you were just too stupid to check the IC

IG42 said:
Is that the third or fourth time you've used that gif in here?
thrd.

P2xOBv2.gif

fourth

P2xOBv2.gif

fifth

tumblr_inline_o1vzg6X4pZ1tq72u4_500.gif

QuirkyAngel said:
lol. You guys are so silly^^

tumblr_mt779xTICJ1sg0fz1o1_500.gif

thank you I try.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Let me just say, that was short, but fantastic. That is the best, most creative way I've seen a summon used so far. Chanda just beat out Hanbungetsu and her clam. I think who had the coolest summon, would have been a fantastic poll if everybody used an animal.

[/QUOTE]

tumblr_lz55dbXRWR1rn1630o1_500.gif

Thanks though!!​

Tmo please don't kill Eye, I ask for a pardon. I don't want to wake up tomorrow and find you "eliminated" Eye from existence.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Tmo please don't kill Eye, I ask for a pardon. I don't want to wake up tomorrow and find you "eliminated" Eye from existence.

[/QUOTE]
I's Okay white....

YwpgQ.jpg

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I's Okay white....
YwpgQ.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry, I'll make you a Penguin... But for now, I can't let you die... You're too precious to me, Suki... You're from my very first group of friends here on RpN... I couldn't possibly go on living if you were to leave me...

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Don't worry, I'll make you a Penguin... But for now, I can't let you die... You're too precious to me, Suki... You're from my very first group of friends here on RpN... I couldn't possibly go on living if you were to leave me...

[/QUOTE]

tumblr_mfx996UUUN1qmdzcgo1_400.gif

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Well, you lot were busy in the OOC today.

[/QUOTE]
Don't do it. Quiet is good.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Don't do it. Quiet is good.

[/QUOTE]
Don't do what? And I know Quiet is good. She helps me pass my missions in MGS5:TPP all the time.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Don't do what? And I know Quiet is good. She helps me pass my missions in MGS5:TPP all the time.

[/QUOTE]
( :P )

U kno wut I men V Vulantyne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back