Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
GasMaskie said:
I'm pretty sure he's got an editor White.
(> :D ) I just feel for Manga writers. I've read a few stories where they were kind of forced to do a certain ending, or make continuation when they really wanted to just STOP.

@The Suspicious Eye

Eye you know how (>u>)

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Wow. He didn't notice? (' :) ). Well then I wish his series the best. It was definitely a blast writing with you all using it.

I'll be updating the summary so, I may disappear

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Eye you know how (>u>)

[/QUOTE]

P2xOBv2.gif

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I'll be updating the summary so, I may disappear

[/QUOTE]
Noo write something for Chandaaaaa (:'()

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Noo write something for Chandaaaaa (:'()

[/QUOTE]
Nooo... I've been waiting for a reaction to Kokoro for a while now... Even during the long and painful past few night of sickness, I've been watching and waiting on it...

Also, anybody else notice the momentary change of color on the post reply button and such...? o~o

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Nooo... I've been waiting for a reaction to Kokoro for a while now... Even during the long and painful past few night of sickness, I've been watching and waiting on it...
Also, anybody else notice the momentary change of color on the post reply button and such...? o~o

[/QUOTE]

tumblr_n95g1duDfk1qgl49bo1_500.gif

@The Suspicious Eye

Lol. Eye you're so mean-spirited. And yes, I am going to post for both Chanda and Kouki at the same time, so I want a good stretch of time ot do it right. It is next so don't worry!

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Shirokko and Akago reacted to Kokoro a while back O.o . She disappeared right?

Ack, they're messing with it all! First changing colors, now avatar size...! Not to mention the slight change in the width of the forum itself!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Shirokko and Akago reacted to Kokoro a while back O.o . She disappeared right?

[/QUOTE]
I never received a tag on that, if it happened... Dammit people, this is why you need to tag in posts... >~<

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Eye you're so mean-spirited. And yes, I am going to post for both Chanda and Kouki at the same time, so I want a good stretch of time ot do it right. It is next so don't worry!

[/QUOTE]
Yayyyyyy (*U*)

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I never received a tag on that, if it happened... Dammit people, this is why you need to tag in posts... >~<

[/QUOTE]
HA!!!!!

tumblr_m0usbn59WO1qc7w5uo1_250.gif

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]HA!!!!!
tumblr_m0usbn59WO1qc7w5uo1_250.gif

[/QUOTE]

northernnarwhal-20140901T052016-gy7b5wv.gif

You say ha, yet in a sense, I win by already having the posts while you still have to wait!

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I never received a tag on that, if it happened... Dammit people, this is why you need to tag in posts... >~<

[/QUOTE]
=( If you want a re-cap, ask me. They were both wishing she was somewhere safe and okay *tears*

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

P2xOBv2.gif

Noo write something for Chandaaaaa (:'()

[/QUOTE]
Is that the third or fourth time you've used that gif in here?

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
You never give me any room to move, haha. I was so happy he was in the hospital, then I read he was bound to the bed ( :P )
Well, yeah...did you really think Chiaki would let a ninja infected with some sort of ninja-hating illness roam free? O.o

@Kiyoko Tomoe

@The Suspicious Eye

lol. You guys are so silly^^

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Haha I can't argue with that. I just hope it's really him that wants to do the writing you know? And not some evil creep standing over his shoulder with a knife...

[/QUOTE]
After going over Kishimoto's interviews, it sounds like he just wants to rest and get over Naruto. He's already focusing on his next work, but after he finally spends time with his family.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]After going over Kishimoto's interviews, it sounds like he just wants to rest and get over Naruto. He's already focusing on his next work, but after he finally spends time with his family.

[/QUOTE]
The way I see it, Kishimoto wants to keep Naruto, all the while wants to get a well-needed break and then work on something new. Thus, he's passing on the work to his talented assistants, so that his series can keep going while he can focus on producing something fresh and new for everybody (and himself) to enjoy. I don't think he's trying to get over Naruto, just focus on the things that need to be done, thus why he's having it continue on rather than having stopped it when he could've easily done so; right at the end of the Naruto Gaiden, or even just right at the end of Shippuden.

That's just how I see it though, and I'm not the best judge of character and everything :x

QuirkyAngel said:
Frustration? Why are you frustrated? Want a massage? (O:))
Not from you. (>u>). It'd frustrate me even more.

@The Suspicious Eye

Let me just say, that was short, but fantastic. That is the best, most creative way I've seen a summon used so far. Chanda just beat out Hanbungetsu and her clam. I think who had the coolest summon, would have been a fantastic poll if everybody used an animal.

@Lucem Tenebris

Amen. He deserves the rest for sure! He must have major burnout.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Not from you. (>u>). It'd frustrate me even more.

[/QUOTE]
200w.gif

Jk I have no idea how to do a massage

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I think who had the coolest summon, would have been a fantastic poll if everybody used an animal.

[/QUOTE]
Well, if we travel on over to the alternate realm where everybody has a summon(s), then we'd clearly find that rather than being in a distraught state over failing to save the Tailed Spirits, Shinobu would have become able to summon the Three, Five, Seven, and Eight Tailed Spirits due to her nature and siding with those Tailed Spirits. Just how she is in that realm where things went good for her, rather than everything going to hell and only being returned to sanity after everything's already fallen apart for what could be an eternity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back