Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
QuirkyAngel said:
DO IT. Kouki sees a pencil in the Hokage's office. Boom! Flashback xD
The only thing that I think could trigger it would be the Shogi tile he carries with him. Although, I don't see him pulling that out in the middle of a battle.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]The only thing that I think could trigger it would be the Shogi tile he carries with him. Although, I don't see him pulling that out in the middle of a battle.

[/QUOTE]
The last thing he needs to worry about is a Shogi Tile (*^*)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]The last thing he needs to worry about is a Shogi Tile (*^*)

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, there's also his bands and sword.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Yeah, there's also his bands and sword.

[/QUOTE]
Lol. Lucem. Good lord, I'm going to post for you soon okay? (>u>) Most likely tomorrow. I have a bone to pick with you. It's time you and I settled our OOC problems IC.

jut

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]
Tmo, I have 1 post to do, and then I'm going to do The World Sewer *hugs you*

Hug me back? We're still on good terms right?
It's probably best I not hug you... I'm really really really sick... So sick I can't sleep... I wanna hug you so bad though, because that post was so beautiful >///<

So I didn't go on the senior trip today and all but one of my classes is basically empty. So me and my best friend went to our third period psychology teacher (who has a planning period now in 2nd period) and gave him ten bucks to go to McDonalds and buy us each a large shamrock shake and fries and then one twenty piece nugget which we will split. He said if ten isn't enough he'll pick up the rest lol

Arkytior said:
So I didn't go on the senior trip today and all but one of my classes is basically empty. So me and my best friend went to our third period psychology teacher (who has a planning period now in 2nd period) and gave him ten bucks to go to McDonalds and buy us each a large shamrock shake and fries and then one twenty piece nugget which we will split. He said if ten isn't enough he'll pick up the rest lol
Days where you do nothing and simply relax are the best. 5/5

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]I agree

[/QUOTE]
That's the one thing I'm jealous with Europeans about. Compared to Americans, they are very, very relaxed. We beat them in everything else (:3), but we are tons more stressed

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]That's the only one thing I'm jealous with Europeans about. Compared to Americans, they are very, very relaxed. We beat them in everything else (:3), but we are tons more stressed

[/QUOTE]
Well there's also accents, food and the lack of Hurricanes

IG42 said:
Well there's also accents, food and the lack of Hurricanes
Haha, you know Americans have an accent too right? When we go to other countries they can tell us by our slow, rough way of speaking. Food, psh. Everywhere has good food that doesn't count. Now hurricanes, I forgot the special name but don't you all have your own version of them?

Monsoons I'm thinking it is. Where you get intense rainfall over a huge area

Typhoons and Monsoons belong to Asia but I could be wrong take a grain of salt with my comment. I think the extreme weather Europa gets might be snow in most cases, least that the only weather I experience when I was there.

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]Typhoons and Monsoons belong to Asia but I could be wrong take a grain of salt with my comment. I think the extreme weather Europa gets might be snow in most cases, least that the only weather I experience when I was there.

[/QUOTE]
Ah gotcha. No you're probably right. I just remember while we have hurricanes here, the remains of the hurricanes usually cause a strong weather pattern in Europe bringing some kind of rainfall. It's on the tip of my memory! It sounds like intense snow like you were saying but I know there's a name!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Haha, you know Americans have an accent too right? When we go to other countries they can tell us by our slow, rough way of speaking. Food, psh. Everywhere has good food that doesn't count. Now hurricanes, I forgot the special name but don't you all have your own version of them?
Monsoons I'm thinking it is. Where you get intense rainfall over a huge area

[/QUOTE]
I know Americans have a whole load of accents ours are just generally better, mine especially.

We definitely don't have either monsoons or typhoons the climate just isn't right for storms like that to form. We sometimes get the occasional tornado but those are rarer than shiny magikarps and don't really do more than toss some roof tiles and make some airline passengers squeal a bit. Yeah we do get some hurricane remnants which generally just mean a few miserable rainy & windy days.

Of course the volcanoes are Italy's problem

I wonder, with Roku's huge chakra store now that he's absorbed Nana's that kiss, can he work with Anpan for some Gate of Babylon shenanigans with black receivers?

IG42 said:
I know Americans have a whole load of accents ours are just generally better, mine especially.
We definitely don't have either monsoons or typhoons the climate just isn't right for storms like that to form. We sometimes get the occasional tornado but those are rarer than shiny magikarps and don't really do more than toss some roof tiles and make some airline passengers squeal a bit. Yeah we do get some hurricane remnants which generally just mean a few miserable rainy & windy days.

Of course the volcanoes are Italy's problem
Omfg. I'm so glad we don't have any seriously active volcanoes here on the mainland. That would be seriously scary!

GasMaskie said:
I wonder, with Roku's huge chakra store now that he's absorbed Nana's that kiss, can he work with Anpan for some Gate of Babylon shenanigans with black receivers?
Lol. That's up to you. Roku and Anpan can get creative.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Omfg. I'm so glad we don't have any seriously active volcanoes here on the mainland. That would be seriously scary!

[/QUOTE]
Technically only Vesuvius is on the mainland, the other one that's worrying in Etna and that's on Sicily

IG42 said:
Technically only Vesuvius is on the mainland, the other one that's worrying in Etna and that's on Sicily
The bad thing about it is you all will get the cloud of ash if anything ever happens =/. I would be sad for you IG

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]The bad thing about it is you all will get the cloud of ash if anything ever happens =/. I would be sad for you IG

[/QUOTE]
Pfft we already got that from Iceland which is incidentally in pretty the exact opposite direction, that one ground most of Europe but other than that i didn't give a damn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back