Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I've always used white text. Nobody has ever noticed or brought it up.

[/QUOTE]
O.o You're lying?

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Nope. I've been doing it for two years.

[/QUOTE]
Wow. Well sorry Lucem Tenebris. I was wrong on this one then. I owe you one. Please don't ever call the favor in. I do vaguely remember you using white text in another OOC. Not sure which though.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Maybe it was Pokémon. It also could've been Fairy Tail, since that's where I was most active.

[/QUOTE]
Omg. We've been a lot places together. 1 sec though, let me finish formatting something

@White Masquerade

I'll try to have Chiaki's post up either today or tomorrow depending on my motivation to write when I get home.

But, just so you know, this: "Miss Tsuchikage. Say the word and we will destroy whomever has made you cry..." Makes me reluctant to post him in Konoha^^

GasMaskie said:
@WhiteMasquerade
I'm going to be assembling a cabinet later but the best estimate I can give is before midnight.
Okay put 12 Midnight on the clock!

QuirkyAngel said:
@White Masquerade
I'll try to have Chiaki's post up either today or tomorrow depending on my motivation to write when I get home.

But, just so you know, this: "Miss Tsuchikage. Say the word and we will destroy whomever has made you cry..." Makes me reluctant to post him in Konoha^^
Lol. I have no comment to that at this time.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'm sure the Kakureyami take priority. Probably...

[/QUOTE]
Of course! I have no further comments on that matter.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Okay put 12 Midnight on the clock!
Lol. I have no comment to that at this time.

Of course! I have no further comments on that matter.

[/QUOTE]
I guess this means that you might do something later...

Ah well. Every action, or in this case, no-action has its consequences. Chiaki can't run from them.

That aside, I changed Shinsei's theme again^^

QuirkyAngel said:
I guess this means that you might do something later...
Ah well. Every action, or in this case, no-action has its consequences. Chiaki can't run from them.

That aside, I changed Shinsei's theme again^^
I knew Strawberry and Clarinetii and Stick edited their CS but I had no idea Shinsei's was O.o xD . I like his growth

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I knew Strawberry and Clarinetii and Stick edited their CS but I had no idea Shinsei's was O.o xD . I like his growth

[/QUOTE]
Yep. He didn't do much in terms of main plot, but he got lots of character development:)

The first theme was dedicated to his father as the only reason he stayed to protect Ame. Then Ame got massacred, hence his second theme as he went through Kiri arc. But after his fight with Dove, and the realization that he is no longer bound to Ame, Shinsei is confused and is just(once again) doing whatever. Also facing his inner demons as he realizes he might actually care for someone :)

Edit: And that's why meeting Izumi is necessary for the final stage of his development.

QuirkyAngel said:
Yep. He didn't do much in terms of main plot, but he got lots of character development:)
The first theme was dedicated to his father as the only reason he stayed to protect Ame. Then Ame got massacred, hence his second theme as he went through Kiri arc. But after his fight with Dove, and the realization that he is no longer bound to Ame, Shinsei is confused and is just(once again) doing whatever. Also facing his inner demons as he realizes he might actually care for someone :)

Edit: And that's why meeting Izumi is necessary for the final stage of his development.
I understand. He will get what he asked for then. (>A>)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I understand. He will get what he asked for then. (>A>)

[/QUOTE]
It will determine which path Shinsei takes next:

1. To Konoha.

2. Stay in Tanigakure with Ame survivors

3. Work towards rebuilding Ame.

4. Other:)

If you hadn't taken Izumi into your lovely hands, I would have written a IzumixShinsei scene just as I did for SumirexChiaki. Give him his final direction. But since you gave Izumi interesting development, I have no idea what will happen...so I look forward to the results^^

Lucem Tenebris] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL] Do Secret Factors need to be posted in the IC?
Usually yes. Where did you want to post one?

@QuirkyAngel

Ohoho. I am raring to write up when they meet. It sounds like its going to be Akane/Hoshie level

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Usually yes. Where did you want to post one?

[/QUOTE]
I'm not entirely sure how it works, but in the area listed under the second overview tab. I was thinking about writing the secret factor for Kouki learning to write, since I have free time.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'm not entirely sure how it works, but in the area listed under the second overview tab. I was thinking about writing the secret factor for Kouki learning to write, since I have free time.

[/QUOTE]
DO IT. Kouki sees a pencil in the Hokage's office. Boom! Flashback xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back