Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Haha, good question. She does. It's worn like a backwards belt with the symbol to the behind.

[/QUOTE]
That's..one of the weirder places to put it. How is she supposed to tell if someone is looking at that orrrr a bit lower? (' :| )

that cool,it would be like a like school mates that hated each other. But after a year apart there rage just sorta dulled out to like,oh yeah her she exist huh that nice.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]
I had an almost 4% chance. I am confident it's A. It's A! You don't worry Lucem, when my character vows to destroy yours in another RP don't ask why.
It's R, but I'm fine with A.

I won't ask. Most of my characters are generally unpleasant, so lots of people have it out for them anyway.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]It's R, but I'm fine with A.
I won't ask. Most of my characters are generally unpleasant, so lots of people have it out for them anyway.

[/QUOTE]
Is it Richmond?

IG42 said:
That's..one of the weirder places to put it. How is she supposed to tell if someone is looking at that orrrr a bit lower? (' :| )
Ah, she won't mind. Shirokko is naturally not timid. It's just Hanbungetsu + Shukaku kind of covered all that she was when the role-play began.

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]that cool,it would be like a like school mates that hated each other. But after a year apart there rage just sorta dulled out to like,oh yeah her she exist huh that nice.

[/QUOTE]
Yes, it'd be a fantastic little thing. This is why I like RPs that take place over a long time. Relationships that start one way can finish another come the end.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Close. It's Ray.

[/QUOTE]
I'll keep it A, then.

IG42 said:
Is it Richmond?
>_>. I have no words.

So Thursdays are my good days, expect some posts from the NPC everywhere so things can finally get moving (BP). If this goes till May, fury will be strong.

Everyone had better have seen Rei being a chakra-person like Dove coming a few thousand kilometres away. I mean, she literally took a knife to the chest and was fine not even thirty minutes later.

@White Masquerade

And all Rei wants is for Ja to know she forgives him, and for him to let her and Dove know how to get to Wunan. I think you can see where my endgame is going at this point, given what you know about the thing I just told you about that is the thing with how it led to Rei's village and all that jazz and yea.

Last edited by a moderator:
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]
I had an almost 4% chance. I am confident it's A. It's A! You don't worry Lucem, when my character vows to destroy yours in another RP don't ask why.
Didn't this already happen.... (remembers dere fest......)

@Veirrianna Valentine

How to get to Wunan? Absolutely not. Even if I wanted to set that up it wouldn't be in character =(

@BlacklegSanji

Haha. I won't do that to Lucem. I won't bring up that festival.

White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine How to get to Wunan? Absolutely not. Even if I wanted to set that up it wouldn't be in character =( [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4043-blacklegsanji/ said:
@BlacklegSanji[/URL]

Haha. I won't do that to Lucem. I won't bring up that festival.
I never figured Ja would give her up, but still, that end game though. It'd be a trip, and definitely interesting to see how it'd play out. Now we wait to see how the Snows respond to this, Ja responds to that, Jack Kidd responds to all of it and how you and Edward respond to me and Quirkster.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]So Thursdays are my good days, expect some posts from the NPC everywhere so things can finally get moving (BP). If this goes till May, fury will be strong.

[/QUOTE]
*Salutes* Will do my best...

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Those Ooh-Ah Boys were a handful.

[/QUOTE]
The dere festival sounds like it was a lot of fun=)

Lucem Tenebris]Those Ooh-Ah Boys were a handful. [/QUOTE] ( :) ) That was a blast. I'm still gonna write one post to finish it. >_> [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

It was. It was a realistic genre role-play. That's where I got to know Kanra and Lucem. ( ;) )

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]So Thursdays are my good days, expect some posts from the NPC everywhere so things can finally get moving (BP). If this goes till May, fury will be strong.

[/QUOTE]
May? I don't think you have to worry about that, White- April probably (Because there has to be a one year anniversary and such), but it'll all get neatly tied up by the time May comes, without question. So relax and enjoy the moment while you still can- we may annoy and pester you now and then, but you know you're going to miss it in a few months time once its done. ;p

@White Masquerade

Mmm, yeah, I took a peek at the rp thread. Didn't read it though, so I'm not sure about the contents. Too much reading :P

I do remember someone mentioning in the ooc that Luce rped a tsundere...lol. Would've liked to see that^^

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Thursday, still no Dove-relevant posts. Rations are low, If I don't make it, tell my puppies I love them.

[/QUOTE]
Patience dear Valentine. I'll have a post for Shinsei up later today...since Kokuran's approaching him with malevolent-ish intents.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
(<_<) There's been like 4-5 New Yugakure posts in 4-5 days

[/QUOTE]
Hey, I need food AND water. Got my food, where's my water xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]That was a blast. I'm still gonna write one post to finish it. >_>

[/QUOTE]
Whatever you do, keep in mind that Ken can't swim. Drowning probably wouldn't make for a happy end.

QuirkyAngel said:
I do remember someone mentioning in the ooc that Luce rped a tsundere...lol. Would've liked to see that^^
It was mostly the standard actions of the modern Tsundere. Violence and trying to make sure that people didn't get the wrong idea. Baka

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Whatever you do, keep in mind that Ken can't swim. Drowning probably wouldn't make for a happy end.
It was mostly the standard actions of the modern Tsundere. Violence and trying to make sure that people didn't get the wrong idea. Baka

[/QUOTE]
No, no, lol. Just one last post skipping to the end and everyone saying bye. The sequel was never supposed to happen anyway. I can't do another story *faints*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back