Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

random_anime_gif_4_by_ghost999art.gif

The REAL Star Wars xD​

@White Masquerade Welp, I'm trying to figure out what to do about Jack Kidd being on my side now =/

Like, welp, there goes the whole wall and a bunch of other stuff, and I'm not sure how to respond with the villagers since about half of them are ninja anyway. That and Rei has something she's gotta do, but now she's conflicted unleeeeeeesssssssssssssssss....

TO THE PM-MOBILE!

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]If there is a next generation, I'm sure all the children would be overpowered, considering the pairings.

[/QUOTE]
Just because I'm curious...assuming that acquired powers are actually hereditary and all jutsu knowledge is inheritated, given all the current pairings in the rp, which duo you think would produce the most overpowered children?

Last edited by a moderator:
QuirkyAngel said:
Just because I'm curious...assuming that acquired powers are actually hereditary and all jutsu knowledge is inheritated, given all the current pairings in the rp, which duo you think would produce the most overpowered children?
NanaxRoku probably, 2 sets of special eyes and Uzumaki chakra stores

Chiaki + Han = best kenjutsu user ever + (Clam / Wolf) Sage mode.

Shinsei + Dove = near infinite chakra + explosion release.

Shirokko + Akago = Dual tailed beast mode.

Along with Roku+Nana and Kiyomi+Ryuu, it's really hard to tell who's child's gonna be most overpowered, assuming that all acquired powers are passed down =P

QuirkyAngel said:

Along with Roku+Nana and Kiyomi+Ryuu, it's really hard to tell who's child's gonna be most overpowered, assuming that all acquired powers are passed down =P
I was assuming that Bijuu aren't going to just get passed down for the hell of it

IG42 said:
I was assuming that Bijuu aren't going to just get passed down for the hell of it
Ah, yeah. My question was purely hypothetical, assuming all abilities/possessions (including bijuus) are passed down.

Otherwise Roku + Nana totally wins (>u>)

QuirkyAngel said:
Ah, yeah. My question was purely hypothetical, assuming all abilities/possessions (including bijuus) are passed down.
Otherwise Roku + Nana totally wins (>u>)
What about MekutoxOrisas and their puppet baby?

IG42 said:
What about MekutoxOrisas and their puppet baby?
Ah right! Forgot about them xD

There's also multi-eyed Dru + Romi, Kokuran + Haruka, am I missing any more?

QuirkyAngel said:
Ah right! Forgot about them xD
There's also multi-eyed Dru + Romi, Kokuran + Haruka, am I missing any more?
Dru: "Happy birthday kid, here's your present"

Kid: "Another Sharingan? Dad you get me the same thing every year!"

QuirkyAngel said:
I'd go with Roku x Nana or the Shirokko x Akago pairing.

Excluding Kouki and Dove, I think everyone is guaranteed an overpowered child.

QuirkyAngel said:

Assuming the jinchuuriki's kids will inherit the responsibilities of handling the tailed beasts, I'd probably say ShirokkoxAkago's kidlet's will be pretty overpowered... but if not, then I'd probably say ShinseixDove or RokuxNana, since both have the potential for massive chakra reserves as well as access to some potent dojutsu.

That's assuming TorunexKinnosuke doesn't get off the ground in time, because then everyone's toast ( ;) )

clarinetti said:
Assuming the jinchuuriki's kids will inherit the responsibilities of handling the tailed beasts, I'd probably say ShirokkoxAkago's kidlet's will be pretty overpowered
Imagine all the internal arguments though, Shukaku isn't really the type to get along with any of the other Bijuu and Matatabi wouldn't take any of his s**t without saying anything back

IG42 said:
Imagine all the internal arguments though, Shukaku isn't really the type to get along with any of the other Bijuu and Matatabi wouldn't take any of his s**t without saying anything back
Hmm, you make a fair point there compadre- lots of inner turmoil/ drama to be wrought there. And that's assuming the kids bodies will be able to contain more than one tailed beast. I mean, I know there's been 1-2 cases of that in the manga/anime, but I wouldn't say that's a guarantee for every potential jinchuuriki... or maybe I'm overthinking things. ;p

clarinetti said:
Hmm, you make a fair point there compadre- lots of inner turmoil/ drama to be wrought there. And that's assuming the kids bodies will be able to contain more than one tailed beast. I mean, I know there's been 1-2 cases of that in the manga/anime, but I wouldn't say that's a guarantee for every potential jinchuuriki... or maybe I'm overthinking things. ;p
As i understand it younger is generally better for jinchuuriki, something about the chakra system growing with it or whatever

The next generation (assuming White doesn't kill everyone) would probably be on par with Awakening's kids rather than the ones in Revelations. With the way Roku and Nana's genes are set up, a mini-Kaguya is likely.

Hey guys thought I'd put out that me and some friends are making a reboot/new version of a RP called

SuperSchool.jpg

It's full of action, comedy, and mystery as well.

If you're interested PM me!!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back