Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
IG42 said:
"That's not the point! Well yes that bit is but you're just not understanding!"
I'd imagine this exchange would continue for hours.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]That is actually a very good idea. As I've said before. I like all the characters here. Each and everyone one of them can have an interesting role-play about their life. I'd be glued to read it. Having a Gaiden on each would be cool.

[/QUOTE]
I've essentially been writing one these last few months. Maybe their can be a "Gaiden" tab once the RP is over.

@Veirrianna Valentine

Oh! If you're wondering where Asys and Rei are, that will be taken care of in the next post so don't worry. It was a bit too much extra to piece into this post. I don't want to confuse Tekigami so I'm breaking it up. You can thank the lovely Blackleg for giving me more work (>A>)

Lucem Tenebris]I'd imagine this exchange would continue for hours. I've essentially been writing one these last few months. Maybe their can be a "Gaiden" tab once the RP is over. [/QUOTE] Lol. There's not going to be a Gaiden tab when the RP is over (>u>). You're trying to make this last longer. I won't stand for it. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]

Nice. I look forward to killing soldiers with you.

@Tekigami

Hello! Tell me when you've read the post!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. There's not going to be a Gaiden tab when the RP is over (>u>). You're trying to make this last longer. I won't stand for it.

[/QUOTE]
I have an entire image folder for Kouki. It needs to be used before the RP ends. Gaiden is the only way.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. There's not going to be a Gaiden tab when the RP is over (>u>). You're trying to make this last longer. I won't stand for it.

[/QUOTE]
But you yourself admitted it would be pretty damn cool to have such a thing- from shipworthy moments between pairings to @Veirrianna Valentine 's long awaited hot bath scene ( ;) ). And if it's organized such that each individual is responsible for moderating/ planning the individual gaidens, what's the harm in letting them do it?

Also, it would make for a nice little transition phase, if that whole idea of having a sequel focussed on the next generation comes into fruition.;p

Last edited by a moderator:
clarinetti said:
But you yourself admitted it would be pretty damn cool to have such a thing- from shipworthy moments between pairings to @Veirrianna Valentine 's long awaited hot bath scene ( ;) ). And if it's organized such that each individual is responsible for moderating/ planning the individual gaidens, what's the harm in letting them do it?
Also, it would make for a nice little transition phase, if that whole idea of having a sequel focussed on the next generation comes into fruition.;p
If there is a next generation, I'm sure all the children would be overpowered, considering the pairings.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]If there is a next generation, I'm sure all the children would be overpowered, considering the pairings.

[/QUOTE]
Well Dove can't have children, unless we find a way to merge chakra into a chakra baby or something. However I could totes mcgotes have Rei grow up and that's be fun.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Well Dove can't have children, unless we find a way to merge chakra into a chakra baby or something.

[/QUOTE]
I'm sure science will find a way.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]If there is a next generation, I'm sure all the children would be overpowered, considering the pairings.

[/QUOTE]
Well Jinchuuriki powers aren't hereditary and neither Akago nor Shirokko have any bloodline related abilities so there's that.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'm sure science will find a way.

[/QUOTE]
200w_d.gif

IG42 said:
Well Jinchuuriki powers aren't hereditary and neither Akago nor Shirokko have any bloodline related abilities so there's that.
200w_d.gif
True, but it would probably be more likely for a family member to be the next in line, like with the Uzumaki clan.

The Secret Factor system is meant to be used for Gaiden chapters isn't it? At least, that's how I've been using it up until now. About half of the Roku/Nana ship is pretty much contained in the Hidden Factors since a lot of it was implied way back during the 6 month time skip.

@Arkytior

Chapter 16 and 17 are less annoying than you'd think even though the game doesn't let you save in-between the chapters. It's also awesome because it completely validates what Corrin failed to do in the other two routes. Right now I'm grinding and waiting for the MyCastle cooldown period for the skills I need on the children.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
I don't want you playing this Fire Emblem game anymore. From what I hear, you can marry dragons and bunnies? Infi. I don't want things like this in your head.

I don't think Kouki knows how to write.
Bit late mom. I'm the dragon and I've already married the wolf in one game and the fox in another

@White Masquerade

I actually managed to summon the Count with only one ten-shot roll. At this point, I think I've figured out why I can consistently summon 5* servants - Karna has D-Rank Luck and Brynhildr has E-Rank Luck. Edmond Dantes? His luck is so shitty that his stat window doesn't even list a parameter. It's like I'm a magnet for suffering.

[media]

[/media]
Apparently, Avenger Edmond is a super saiyan powered by his bitterness and salt. He's amazing, DW buffed Avengers so that they take neutral damage from everyone except for Rulers, who they just flat out resist. At this point, they're basically Shielders who can beat up Jeanne. The best part about Dantes though is his ridiculously high attack stat. He's currently got the second highest Max Attack value in the game, right behind Berserker Kintoki. The problem with Angra Mainyu as a servant wasn't the class, but rather with the spirit that was summoned.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Veirrianna Valentine

Yes Jack has! O.o Why not?????

Ty for the assist Lucem <3. I forgot Clarinetti and Straw hide their comments in white text. Omg. That is so freaky.

@Arkytior[/URL]

xD . Info. =) I need a dose of you everything morning to set me up for a wonderful day.

@GasMaskie

Lol. Are a magnet for suffering. You like suffering don't you. Admit it. As for Angra, I can agree with that. The Avengers aren't as...legendary(famous?) as heroes from other classes. That was always my thing against them.

Clarinetti you can be so adorable sometimes (:3)

Kinzu Hekmatyar]Post is almost up doing abit of editing [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
Aye, Comrade. I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
xD . Info. =) I need a dose of you everything morning to set me up for a wonderful day.
=D

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Clarinetti you can be so adorable sometimes (:3)
Aye, Comrade. I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.

[/QUOTE]
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Me, adorable?!

grumpy-cat-no-memes_9.jpg

But I appreciate the sentiment nonetheless (o'v'o)​

I'm just busy and don't feel like talking at like ten-eleven at night

@White Masquerade

I blame Urobuchi and age for my appreciation of suffering. Also, Nobunaga Shimazaki, the seiyuu for Arjuna and Dantes, managed to roll five copies of Edmond and posted it on Twitter. He's definitely not a F2P player though, probably spent his paycheck on more Saint Quartz for rolls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back