Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
clarinetti said:
*appears in a puff of smoke*
Mm, have I been summoned? Someone mention something about Pokémon? ;p

Also, hey folks, it's been a while (Or at least it feels like it to me XP), how goes it this fine evening?
Hola, the evening is great, just finishing up a post. And yeah, apparently there is a Pokemon that's not turn based or 2D where they fight each other.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Hola, the evening is great, just finishing up a post. And yeah, apparently there is a Pokemon that's not turn based or 2D where they fight each other.

[/QUOTE]
You know apart from the Pokemon Rumble series

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Or.. (:3) Chanda can consider Kouki is a little brother??? I would like that route. Chanda's friends are all crazy so Kouki wouldn't be too much of a sress.

[/QUOTE]
I don't think Kouki is going to be very keen on anything "family" related.

IG42 said:
I'd rather pretend that game doesn't exist...

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
=P You and Luce make a good comedy combination. I saw this happening months ago. British Snark + Texas "DRY" ((o'v'o)) humor = a good time.

@Lucem Tenebris

Odd, but jamming two very different things together makes for interesting outcomes. Chanda seems like the bait and Kouki the trapper. Heck, they might even make great teammates. Or.. (:3) Chanda can consider Kouki is a little brother??? I would like that route. Chanda's friends are all crazy so Kouki wouldn't be too much of a sress.

OH! I forgot to say:

@QuirkyAngel TOO

Edward is not down with the 4-way collab. It will just be between him and I as his character has a secret agenda. If you want to move your characters you may, but Ill will most likely mention Dove and Shinsei in my portion of it
Welp, gonna go cry now cos cry reasons cos clearly somebody doesn't care for my dreams. Yep, totesally.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Hola, the evening is great, just finishing up a post. And yeah, apparently there is a Pokemon that's not turn based or 2D where they fight each other.

[/QUOTE]
Ehhh? (<3.<3)

*darts off to take a look, comes back seconds later*

Damn, that's pretty cool... only one problem: Swampert isn't a playable character. It looks awesome either way, but still ( -_- ")

Oooh, nice, I'm excited to seeing how things move forward with the upcoming posts (^.^). I probably won't get things out until later in the week unfortunately, but I've got good vibes about the way everything is proceeding (>u>)

clarinetti said:
Ehhh? (<3.<3)

Damn, that's pretty cool... only one problem: Swampert isn't a playable character. It looks awesome either way, but still ( -_- ")
Yeah but on the other hand it has the bleedin' 'Chomp in it

Oh and give this one a watch when you have some time to burn: [media]

[/media]

IG42 said:
Oh man, you really are a Pokemon Connoisseur.

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Yeah, Pokken has been a thing for a while. It's interesting to say the least.
Definitely. I watched a video and it seems cool. They have the attacks and everything.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I don't think Kouki is going to be very keen on anything "family" related.
I'd rather pretend that game doesn't exist...

[/QUOTE]
Lucem before I am dead and in the grave, I promise you one of my characters WILL hug one of your dark, depressing characters and make their heart shine. You better watch out. You are on the list now too.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Welp, gonna go cry now cos cry reasons cos clearly somebody doesn't care for my dreams. Yep, totesally.

[/QUOTE]
Lol. Dove has had a good run. It's the end of the RP for goodness sake, lol. Can't we just have a nice, normal, final battle, and go home? We've been here a year *cries*

clarinetti said:
Ehhh? (<3.<3)

Oooh, nice, I'm excited to seeing how things move forward with the upcoming posts (^.^). I probably won't get things out until later in the week unfortunately, but I've got good vibes about the way everything is proceeding (>u>)
No worries, do your thing when you can. And you have good vibes?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oh man, you really are a Pokemon Connoisseur.

[/QUOTE]
Pfft that's a fancy name for poncy first step gym leaders

My gosh, this is just hitting me now.

A YEAR, a story-line has been followed from beginning to end. Do you know how crazy that is?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oh man, you really are a Pokemon Connoisseur.
Definitely. I watched a video and it seems cool. They have the attacks and everything.

Lucem before I am dead and in the grave, I promise you one of my characters WILL hug one of your dark, depressing characters and make their heart shine. You better watch out. You are on the list now too.

Lol. Dove has had a good run. It's the end of the RP for goodness sake, lol. Can't we just have a nice, normal, final battle, and go home? We've been here a year *cries*

No worries, do your thing when you can. And you have good vibes?

[/QUOTE]
A year? Yes, and look at how much we've grown to love eachother. Clearly being here for long periods of time is a good thing and must continue xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]My gosh, this is just hitting me now.
A YEAR, a story-line has been followed from beginning to end. Do you know how crazy that is?

[/QUOTE]
At least you weren't running a Jojo RP. Then things would have gotten really crazy. Like, bizarre.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lucem before I am dead and in the grave, I promise you one of my characters WILL hug one of your dark, depressing characters and make their heart shine.

[/QUOTE]
That sounds like a massive death flag.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
=P You and Luce make a good comedy combination. I saw this happening months ago. British Snark + Texas "DRY" ((o'v'o)) humor = a good time.

@Lucem Tenebris

Odd, but jamming two very different things together makes for interesting outcomes. Chanda seems like the bait and Kouki the trapper. Heck, they might even make great teammates. Or.. (:3) Chanda can consider Kouki is a little brother??? I would like that route. Chanda's friends are all crazy so Kouki wouldn't be too much of a sress.

OH! I forgot to say:

@QuirkyAngel TOO

Edward is not down with the 4-way collab. It will just be between him and I as his character has a secret agenda. If you want to move your characters you may, but Ill will most likely mention Dove and Shinsei in my portion of it
Ah...ok. Does his secret agenda involve interacting with Shinsei/Dove? If so, I'm willing to wait. Otherwise (if he only plans on talking to Izumi/Maruorochi/Haruka) I may move Shinsei rather than have him sit at the bench all day. That or he makes out with Dove (>u>)

Last edited by a moderator:
@IG42

Mm, that's a good point- Garchomp is a boss. Though if I had my pick, I'd have to go with Blaziken- Hoenn Starters ftw.

They do tournaments for this game? So perhaps I can once more fulfill my dreams of being a Pokémon Master?!

That's what I'll do once this RP is over- go off to do a training montage and take over the Pokken Battle scene XP. Thank you for showing me this, friend.

@White Masquerade

I know, right? I'm impressed that this train has been going for so long (Even though I jumped on a tad late ;p), but I guess that goes to show the quality of the story and how dedicated everyone's been to keeping this craziness going. I don't think I've ever heard of one thread lasting longer than a few months, let alone a year- might be setting some records over here XP

And I have to agree with Valentine- it's truly been a joy getting to know and chat with everyone here, and I'm going to miss that when it's over... but that doesn't mean we won't still talk now and then, right? *sniffle sniffle* (:'()

Anywho, yes, I'm getting good vibes, both about the posts everyone's dropping and the one's I'm currently working on. What are the '...'s for?

Hush now White don't worry, Clari-chan has everything taken care of. (^.^)

QuirkyAngel said:
Ah...ok. Does his secret agenda involve interacting with Shinsei/Dove? If so, I'm willing to wait. Otherwise (if he only plans on talking to Izumi/Maruorochi/Haruka) I may move him rather than have him sit at the bench all day. That or he makes out with Dove (>u>)
Would the chakra make it all warm and tingly xD

I knew Revelation was the best game route in Fire Emblem just by arriving in my castle. So much better so far and I'm only on chapter 9

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]

Haha, you have everything taken care of? Heck yeah we'll still talk. Just not in the IC >=) I still have some revenge to get on some of you guys.
Revenge? Why, what on earth could you possibly mean by that, White-chan? (o'v'o)

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Would the chakra make it all warm and tingly xD

[/QUOTE]
May as well go for it. This rp is nearing its end after all.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]

OOOHHHH LALA. Makes out with Dove. I am not opposed to seeing this happen. It does involve talking to the other members of Hebi instead of Shinsei/Dove. Though Shinsei & Dove may be involved in the future. That's up to Edward.

[/QUOTE]
Gotcha. Though I do look forward to a Shinsei x Izumi interaction at some point (purely for character development purpose as she was meant to be support character for Shinsei the same way Sumire is for Chiaki)

Arkytior said:
I knew Revelation was the best game route in Fire Emblem just by arriving in my castle. So much better so far and I'm only on chapter 9
=( You have a castle? ._. I am feeling a little jealous.

@clarinetti

You know what I mean Clari-chan (-n-)

QuirkyAngel said:
May as well go for it. This rp is nearing its end after all.
Gotcha. Though I do look forward to a Shinsei x Izumi interaction at some point (purely for character development purpose as she was meant to be support character for Shinsei the same way Sumire is for Chiaki)
Psh. Support for Shinsei? You mean Shinsei is support for Izumi. I have claimed her and she is one of my favorite characters. If you want them to meet you better be ready for a massive tongue-lashing. Oh man. There are a few choice words coming for that kid.

@Veirrianna Valentine

BTW the post is for New Yugakure. It is..well. You'll see. It came out much different than how I expected.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]=( You have a castle? ._. I am feeling a little jealous.

[/QUOTE]
Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaap

Cause I saved the life of a dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back