Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine Tekigami! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

Oh goodness no! Just for Tanigakure!
Heyyyyyyy! I knew I had at least part of it! I kinda feel bad for forgetting his name all the timr, but Yugakure is my first interaction with him and he joined really late.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Okay this going to be really cheesy buuut.
He does have a home to return to. It's in the arms of Nana.
White Masquerade

[/QUOTE]
I was thinking of having him rebuild Uzushiogakure into a fortress so that the other nations don't try to recruit him to try and settle conflicts by throwing meteors at their enemies. Rinnegan, Tenseigan, and Jinchuriki are more or less the ninja equivalent of nuclear weapons.

Either that or Roku fucks off to Europe and hangs out with the knights.

Last edited by a moderator:
GasMaskie said:
I was thinking of having him rebuild Uzushiogakure into a fortress so that the other nations don't try to recruit him to try and settle conflicts by throwing meteors at their enemies. Rinnegan, Tenseigan, and Jinchuriki are more or less the ninja equivalent of nuclear weapons.
Lock everyone in a room with Dove. She'll either hug them to death or beat them to death, depending on their attitude. She can go non-stop too, no need for food and the like xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Heyyyyyyy! I knew I had at least part of it! I kinda feel bad for forgetting his name all the timr, but Yugakure is my first interaction with him and he joined really late.

[/QUOTE]
This is true. Well I think Tenzumaki will impress you! Tenzu has me impressed already!

GasMaskie said:
Right? I like how there's more than one powerhouse in the RP. So everyone an pretty much check and balance each other. It's so interesting to see these things interact.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Lock everyone in a room with Dove. She'll either hug them to death or beat them to death, depending on their attitude. She can go non-stop too, no need for food and the like xD

[/QUOTE]
As much as I like Dove. There are people she needs to stay away from. They will tear the living daylights out of her. Hanbungetsu is one. I don't even want Han against my character and she's a Jinchuriki. O.o

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]=P No further comments your honor.

[/QUOTE]
You're the one that said it not me, for once

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]This is true. Well I think Tenzumaki will impress you! Tenzu has me impressed already!
Right? I like how there's more than one powerhouse in the RP. So everyone an pretty much check and balance each other. It's so interesting to see these things interact.

As much as I like Dove. There are people she needs to stay away from. They will tear the living daylights out of her. Hanbungetsu is one. I don't even want Han against my character and she's a Jinchuriki. O.o

[/QUOTE]
Okay, so we lock Han and Dove in a room. Han tears up Dove, the next day Dove is there whole again, so Han tears her apart again. And again. And again. Wll, I mean, only one person is gonna get tired there.

That said it's also why I have reigned in Dove as a character and made her more self oriented vs group oriented, because it fits the situation well and it keeps her from being some quasi-immortal marching into battle.

She's still going to have her confrontation with Wunan though, and it's going to be beautiful and sad.

Oh, by the way, did you know I originally debated having Dove return with a massive anger against both sides and was really having a go of it tryna figure whether or not I wanted her to vengefully hunt down the leaders of the Ninja and the Kakureyami due to a skewed and hole filled memory of the events of Yugakure where she only remembered Orisas treating her like dirt and Wunan killing her after the villages destruction?

Yea I went a completely different way then that xD

IG42 said:
You're the one that said it not me, for once
Haha, see? Americans aren't so bad. You just have to meet the right kind.

@Veirrianna Valentine

Oho, if you want Dove to have a challenge let Kanra and I know. We are ready and willing! (>>). V, lol. Thank goodness you didn't make her like that -.- You like making things hard for yourself!

Side note (<_<) You all totally sidetracked me from starting the New Yugakure post. So I'll just cool off here and plan it our for 15 minutes. Any questions about anything, feel free to ask

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Haha, see? Americans aren't so bad. You just have to meet the right kind.
@Veirrianna Valentine

Oho, if you want Dove to have a challenge let Kanra and I know. We are ready and willing! (>>). V, lol. Thank goodness you didn't make her like that -.- You like making things hard for yourself!

Side note (<_<) You all totally sidetracked me from starting the New Yugakure post. So I'll just cool off here and plan it our for 15 minutes. Any questions about anything, feel free to ask

[/QUOTE]
Can I get a million pounds(£)?

Can I have a cookie? How happy will you be when we reach 1000 pages?(197 to go!)

On a serious note, Do you think I, or Dove for that matter, would put Rei on the battlefield if she wasn't going to be okay?

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Can I get a million pounds(£)?
Can I have a cookie? How happy will you be when we reach 1000 pages?(197 to go!)

On a serious note, Do you think I, or Dove for that matter, would put Rei on the battlefield if she wasn't going to be okay?

[/QUOTE]
I don't know xD . I learned to never assume, haha

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Side note (<_<) You all totally sidetracked me from starting the New Yugakure post. So I'll just cool off here and plan it our for 15 minutes. Any questions about anything, feel free to ask

[/QUOTE]
How tall are you?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Side note (_) You all totally sidetracked me from starting the New Yugakure post. So I'll just cool off here and plan it our for 15 minutes. Any questions about anything, feel free to ask

[/QUOTE]
Favorite Servant?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Okay this going to be really cheesy buuut.
He does have a home to return to. It's in the arms of Nana.
White Masquerade

@Veirrianna Valentine

tumblr_inline_nvgdvtwYPo1r5ight_500.gif

These are his leg weights...while he was like...11?

*hugs you hard*

1. You
  2. Me
  3. V
  4. Edward

[/QUOTE]
Ahem, Maika's there too, he's just en route :P I know how much you love to exclude me, but we're not doing this again xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Okay, so we lock Han and Dove in a room. Han tears up Dove, the next day Dove is there whole again, so Han tears her apart again. And again. And again. Wll, I mean, only one person is gonna get tired there.
That said it's also why I have reigned in Dove as a character and made her more self oriented vs group oriented, because it fits the situation well and it keeps her from being some quasi-immortal marching into battle.

She's still going to have her confrontation with Wunan though, and it's going to be beautiful and sad.

[/QUOTE]
I'd be worried about Kiyomi. With Tsukuyomi in one eye and Kamui in the other, she can trap Dove in an eternal genjutsu or just plain leave her in another dimension. Sorta hard to battle someone like that. On that note, Han is capable of clam sealing techniques =/

Stickdom said:
Ahem, Maika's there too, he's just en route :P I know how much you love to exclude me, but we're not doing this again xD
We were only planning to finish the Dove + Shinsei + Kokuran (+ Maruorochi =P) interaction, which should have happened before Maika showed up...but if Maika wants to jump in too, I've got no problems with it.

IG42 said:
How tall are you?
5 feet 7~8 inches. Or do you people over there use meters and centimeters for height?

GasMaskie said:
Favorite Servant?
Jeanne D'Arc/Joan of Arc

I appreciate a wide range of characters, but I love, love strong, righteous ones with good morals. (Superman & Wonder-woman lover!)

Stickdom said:
Lol. I don't like to exclude you, you Hostesss with tha' Mostesss. I thought Maika was looking for Izumi. Izumi is not with Kokuran where Quirk and V are.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]5 feet 7~8 inches. Or do you people over there use meters and centimeters for height?

[/QUOTE]
Feet works fine, it means I can say I have around a foot of height over you

@White Masquerade[/URL]
=P. Inspecting everyone's characters is my hobby. I love doing it. Han is very dangerous. It may not look it, but I definitely know what she's capable of.

And that'd be about average. Short would be more like 5 feet 6 inches and below.

@IG42

Woah...woah! Woah. That is terrifying and interesting at the same time.

@White Masquerade

Fate/Extella got announced leaked. It's a sequel game to Fate/Extra and Red Saber and Caster are playable. And surprisingly, Altera is a playable servant. Seems like it's a Musou-style game rather than a turn-based RPG like Fate/Extra though.

Kinzu Hekmatyar]wait are you like 6'5 or somthing ? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
6'7" (=u=)

White Masquerade]And that'd be about average. Short would be more like 5 feet 6 inches and below. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]

Woah...woah! Woah. That is terrifying and interesting at the same time.
Don't worry i'm a BFG! (>u>)

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Fate/Extella got announced leaked. It's a sequel game to Fate/Extra and Red Saber and Caster are playable. And surprisingly, Altera is a playable servant. Seems like it's a Musou-style game rather than a turn-based RPG like Fate/Extra though.
Explain this Musou to me.

IG42 said:
6'7" (=u=)
Don't worry i'm a BFG! (>u>)
Benevolent Freaking Ghost. (o'v'o). I like it.

Later today I will be ready to do some things finally! Look out!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Benevolent Freaking Ghost. (o'v'o). I like it.

[/QUOTE]
Not sure if you're kidding or if the works of Roald Dahl don't have much exposure in the U.S.

Lol wow your a big'en to say the least 6'7 ,those giants out there. They all way say your tall than there some 6'7 an up person walking in the mall ,and all you can think is nope i'm avg. I on the other hand am 6'1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back