Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
QuirkyAngel said:
@Lucem Tenebris
Like always, your knack for descriptive writing amazes me^^
Thanks, Quirk. I'm still trying to get back into the groove of things.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]

yKbAN6d.gif

You've gotten more open since I last talked to you. It's showing. I like it.

[/QUOTE]
This GIF makes me far more uncomfortable than the faces...

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]

yKbAN6d.gif

You've gotten more open since I last talked to you. It's showing. I like it.

[/QUOTE]
#20000 Dat post number

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Thanks, Quirk. I'm still trying to get back into the groove of things.
This GIF makes me far more uncomfortable than the faces...

[/QUOTE]
I am very aware (^.^). Keep it up and I might just have to post more for you.

IG42 said:
#20000 Dat post number
You got it! *high-fives IG*

Last edited by a moderator:
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]
ajm68DK.gif

JINCHURIKIIIII!

@The Suspicious Eye

I'll probably make a post before but it looks like the two worst people who could have gotten close to Hokage Mansion are Chanda and Kouki =(. What's funny is Kouki might ruin Chanda trying to be all sneaky like xD Funny how things work huh

giphy.gif

NO ITS NOT!

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Don't worry, Eye. Kouki won't ruin things. Not on purpose, at least.

[/QUOTE]

yell-GIF.gif

How is that supposed to make me NOT worry?!!​

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Don't worry, Eye. Kouki won't ruin things. Not on purpose, at least.

[/QUOTE]
[media]

[/media]

@White Masquerade[/URL]
The fighting has begun. Hoshie's army has arrived and is lobbing jutsus at Kakureyami's army...which will probably respond. Fire God is in the midst of the chaos killing soldiers(who are probably fighting her) and making her way to Phoenix. Uchiha has burned down a tree (possibly with Bowman still in it). Shirokko is protecting people with sand. Yeah...fighting definitely started.

Coolio, also will this fight be similar to the ones on the beach, where semi-reactionary posts with the reanimated are alright, such as stating that they trade blows or like me mentioning Grannie Asys stopping Rock Lee. I ask because I tend to roll with non-extreme reactionary posts most of the time because it simplifies many things, but at the same time they are your 'zombies' so I want to respect that.

@BlacklegSanji

Also @White Masquerade I figured you'd have more to say about Rei arriving given your aim to destroy everything I care for xD

tumblr_m5kjoyIpdS1qmpg90o1_r1_500.gif

My Spring Break's this week and I spent today reading the Count of Monte Cristo and watching Blue Submarine no. 6 for the first time. The CGI aged horribly, but it still holds up with its animation and depth.​

So guys it's been a when since we started this role play and even longer since I actually came up with this idea along with white, and even if I was only the moderator for a month before I left for a bit and white took over. I can still remeber that quirky was officially the first one to post... I like to say that white has done a beautiful job with this role play and that I'm really enjoying it and I hope for more surprises in the near future. So if your all wondering what the point of this message is...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

(Kind of, cause I forgot to do this on the actual date)

IG42 said:
@White Masquerade
Quick question for you. How warm is it over there right now? I'm currently walking my dog in something around 5 c with a lovely northerly breeze blowing
You make it sound like I know what 5 C is. Earlier, it was about 75-80 F. Not hard to imagine what that is right? It was fair to hot.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You make it sound like I know what 5 C is. Earlier, it was about 75-80 F. Not hard to imagine what that is right? It was fair to hot.

[/QUOTE]
0 c is freezing temperature.

26 c sounds like it would be nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back