Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm in Canada, and more importantly Newfoundland which is like the Canada of Canada (like how the USA dislikes Canada, yeah the rest of Canada dislikes us) so yeah...

BlacklegSanji said:
I'm in Canada, and more importantly Newfoundland which is like the Canada of Canada (like how the USA dislikes Canada, yeah the rest of Canada dislikes us) so yeah...
Sounds more like your answer to Wales

Dammit, I kinda want to introduce what I've done with Kokoro right now, buut... It's not a good time to do so... Dammit, I guess I'll have to just do with the reactions that'll (hopefully) come sometime soon... >~<

As for Shinobu, I swear White, she better get something out of all the torture you've put Shinobu through there in the World Sewer... Like, 'meet Hamura's spirit and receive some of his power' kind of get something out of it... At least that good of a reward for having kept from up and committing suicide after such traumatic events...

Last edited by a moderator:
White Masquerade] [B][COLOR=#b35900]"Wow. Amazing. It is amazing. You are truly amazing. No matter where I go said:
anpan1.png.10028648cbfaf673fe6744fd961a1474.png
[/URL]

Attachments

• anpan1.png
    anpan1.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 25
Rei Manami taking the field.

What I envision-

What the audience thinks is going to happen-

the-avengers-angry-hulk-smash-loki.gif
What White no doubt wants to happen-

20120518-squishing-oreo-face-500-point-1.gif
What is probably going to happen-

DMDFlK5.gif
If you don't understand then go watch the RWBY Ruby Trailer

QuirkyAngel said:
@Veirrianna Valentine
Did Shinsei get teleported to New Yu or is it just Rei?
Just Rei, she went by herself. I just wanted you to know she bailed out of the scene for the next time any posts involving Dove and Shinsei pop up. You know, so she didn't wind up two places at once by accident xD

Hey, how's this random pile of ideas looking so far for the lore of my RP? Probably not very good as it's all just my ideas as they came out to be without too much thought, and I'll most-likely change a lot of it, but I'd like to get opinions so I know I'm at least not a complete and utter failure at this RP creating business I've been attempting be in a long while now xD

Naruto - End of Days - Lore

Veirrianna Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4043-blacklegsanji/ said:
@BlacklegSanji[/URL]
So does Gonta use the Impure World reincarnation jutsu? I figured he does, but I wanted a solid yay or nay first before I start doing my planning =P
Yes he does

Veirrianna Valentine] [SIZE=36px][COLOR=#ff0000]200![/COLOR][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] Never. And no problem. New Yugakure sounds like it'll be filled with people. I believe partial control or Gonta wouldn't be standing right in the middle of the fight xD . That would be a bad idea doing that with full. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5040-strawberry-preserves/ said:
@Strawberry Preserves[/URL]

Aw, lol. ( :D )(:3)(> :D )(^.^)(:3). I have no words, haha. NICE!

@Lucem Tenebris

ajm68DK.gif

JINCHURIKIIIII!

@The Suspicious Eye

I'll probably make a post before but it looks like the two worst people who could have gotten close to Hokage Mansion are Chanda and Kouki =(. What's funny is Kouki might ruin Chanda trying to be all sneaky like xD Funny how things work huh

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
ajm68DK.gif
What's funny is Kouki might ruin Chanda trying to be all sneaky like xD Funny how things work huh

[/QUOTE]
He's being as sneaky as a blind person possibly can.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]He's being as sneaky as a blind person possibly can.

[/QUOTE]
yKbAN6d.gif

You've gotten more open since I last talked to you. It's showing. I like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back