Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Explain this Musou to me.(o'v'o)

[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure if you've figured it out yet, but I think Musou refers to the beat em' up style of games, but on a pretty big scale. If that's the case, Fate/Extella will play like Dynasty Warriors.

Last edited by a moderator:
IG42 said:
Not sure if you're kidding or if the works of Roald Dahl don't have much exposure in the U.S.
I wouldn't say not much exposure. He has classics like James & The Giant Peach, but his books aren't too mainstream.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'm not sure if you've figured it out yet, but I think Musou refers to the beat em' up style of games, but on a pretty big scale. If that's the case, Fate/Extella will play like Dynasty Warriors.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, thank you. Dynasty Warriors I know of. That would be a pretty cool way to play Fate. I wish there was a Pokemon game that way.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Ah, thank you. Dynasty Warriors I know of. That would be a pretty cool way to play Fate. I wish there was a Pokemon game that way.

[/QUOTE]
We have a Pokémon version of Tekken, so that might not be far off.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]We have a Pokémon version of Tekken, so that might not be far off.

[/QUOTE]
And a Legend of Zelda version of Dynasty Warriors

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]We have a Pokémon version of Tekken, so that might not be far off.

[/QUOTE]
What???? O.o Clarinetti is going to hug you. Stickdom too.

IG42 said:
And a Legend of Zelda version of Dynasty Warriors
This is believable.

BlacklegSanji said:
Hello everybody
Yo

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]This is believable.

[/QUOTE]
I meant that we already have that too

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I don't think I'll get a chance to play Hyrule Warriors, since I'll never buy a Wii U.

[/QUOTE]
3DS version?

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]That exists? I should pay more attention.

[/QUOTE]
There's a demo on the e-shop already

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I don't think I'll get a chance to play Hyrule Warriors, since I'll never buy a Wii U.
Hey, Sanj.

[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't buy it either but what's wrong with a Wii U?

IG42 said:
3DS version?
PS VITA > Nintendo 3DS *coughs* What were you saying IG? Continue on.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]PS VITA > Nintendo 3DS *coughs* What were you saying IG? Continue on.

[/QUOTE]
I think one of my most upvoted comments on IGN is one i made in response to someone looking to give away their Vita, I asked if they'd throw in a microwave or a blender so that i could actually have some fun with it

IG42 said:
There's a demo on the e-shop already
I'll have to download that after I finish Storm 4.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I wouldn't buy it either but what's wrong with a Wii U?
PS VITA > Nintendo 3DS *coughs* What were you saying IG? Continue on.

[/QUOTE]
I don't see enough diversity beyond the standard franchises like Mario and Zelda. Xenoblade and Smash were the only titles that caught my interest, but my 3DS handles that.

Also, as much as I love my Vita, I think the 3DS is a better system. I only bought it for Persona 4 Golden.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'll have to download that after I finish Storm 4.

[/QUOTE]
It's a one level demo it won't take all that long

@IG42

Lol. You're such a sourpuss xD . If Santa Claus gifted you one, you'd send it to the return address?

@Lucem Tenebris

That's a fair argument. And it's cool you bring it up. That series is actually one of my sources of inspiration. Bummed I haven't been able to use it recently, but hopefully I can with Kouki and Chanda in the mansion =)

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
Lol. You're such a sourpuss xD . If Santa Claus gifted you one, you'd send it to the return address?
No i'd trade it in for a 3DS game or two sheesh.

And Santa isn't real!

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]
That's a fair argument. And it's cool you bring it up. That series is actually one of my sources of inspiration. Bummed I haven't been able to use it recently, but hopefully I can with Kouki and Chanda in the mansion

=)
Those two are a very weird combination.

IG42 said:
No i'd trade it in for a 3DS game or two sheesh.
Are you sure a Vita is worth that much?

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Those two are a very weird combination.
Are you sure a Vita is worth that much?

[/QUOTE]
Depends on the game, if i'm after preowned stuff definitely

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]What???? O.o Clarinetti is going to hug you. Stickdom too.

[/QUOTE]
*appears in a puff of smoke*

Mm, have I been summoned? Someone mention something about Pokémon? ;p

Also, hey folks, it's been a while (Or at least it feels like it to me XP), how goes it this fine evening?

@IG42

=P You and Luce make a good comedy combination. I saw this happening months ago. British Snark + Texas "DRY" ((o'v'o)) humor = a good time.

@Lucem Tenebris

Odd, but jamming two very different things together makes for interesting outcomes. Chanda seems like the bait and Kouki the trapper. Heck, they might even make great teammates. Or.. (:3) Chanda can consider Kouki is a little brother??? I would like that route. Chanda's friends are all crazy so Kouki wouldn't be too much of a sress.

@QuirkyAngel[/URL] TOO

Edward is not down with the 4-way collab. It will just be between him and I as his character has a secret agenda. If you want to move your characters you may, but Ill will most likely mention Dove and Shinsei in my portion of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back