Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Bingo, yes *hugs you*. Ohoho Kinzu, I'm falling for you, you are so smart (:3)

[/QUOTE]
...what was that? (>n>)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Bingo, yes *hugs you*. Ohoho Kinzu, I'm falling for you, you are so smart (:3)

[/QUOTE]
I adore you too,but in a sense of a sibling that frustrates me to no end at times.But than other moment when i'm just taken in by your antic's . *pats whites head *

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]I adore you too,but in a sense of a sibling that frustrates me to no end at times.But than other moment when i'm just taken in by your antic's . *pats whites head *

[/QUOTE]
(> :D ) Excellent. I like fighting with you too Kinzu

tumblr_n1sj8p3uhD1sq9yswo1_500.gif

GasMaskie said:
I wonder, with Roku's huge chakra store now that he's absorbed Nana's that kiss, can he work with Anpan for some Gate of Babylon shenanigans with black receivers?
:3c I won't say no to pulling some mass-murder by bombardment. Anpan still has sealing traps set up, too.

GasMaskie said:
Not sure if this was mentioned before, but Kishimoto's one-shot will focus on Mitsuki. Has he been mentioned in this RP by Orochimaru?
Mi-who?

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Sooo, Quirky... Why'd you tag me in that post...? xD

[/QUOTE]
Not sure if Toshi would be there or not. I'd imagine he'd be next to Tsukiko, who might be there cause I wanna hear Mizukage speech before I have Chiaki depart >.<

It was just the movie IG42. Not sure if it got released in Europe, but it showed up in October for us. You can skip the mini-series, unless you want to experience Kishimoto's wild ride.

GasMaskie said:
Not sure if this was mentioned before, but Kishimoto's one-shot will focus on Mitsuki. Has he been mentioned in this RP by Orochimaru?
I don't think so, but there's still Maru.

IG42 said:
I really should have finished that after-series
There's not much information about Mitsuki. We just know he can stretch and Orochimaru is his father/mother, which will probably be elaborated on in the one-shot. There's likely going to be a plot point surrounding him in the Boruto manga that I won't be reading.

@The Suspicious Eye

I think it's so hilarious how you hate to do HW and study xD . It's like you're allergic to it.

@GasMaskie[/URL]

Nah, Mitsuki was not mentioned. He was one of the legends killed by the Kakureyami as were many others while trying to fight back.

@Lucem Tenebris

Lol. Right? I don't know if I could take one more piece of Naruto. They need to know when things should come to a beautiful end.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Right? I don't know if I could take one more piece of Naruto. They need to know when things should come to a beautiful end.

[/QUOTE]
Well, it is Kishimoto we're talking about. He's the shut-in artist who doesn't know the first thing about his fans; and not in a bad way either, more of a 'clueless to his own fame' kind of way. He does what he wants with his series, which is how he's gotten to where he is. Honestly, he's just letting his heart and soul continue on making the work. Can't blame a man for keeping up old habits and what he loves.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I think it's so hilarious how you hate to do HW and study xD . It's like you're allergic to it.

[/QUOTE]
I am!!!! I hate HW and studying!!
It's sooooooo boring....

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]We all know the pain =/. I have cookies and milk whenever you're finished. We can have a "Finished Studying" party afterward.

[/QUOTE]
Okay.

*looks at book*

giphy.gif

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Haha I can't argue with that. I just hope it's really him that wants to do the writing you know? And not some evil creep standing over his shoulder with a knife...

[/QUOTE]
Well hey, I'm pretty sure he said that he was going to do the one-shot for Mitsuki, then let his assistants do the rest of the Boruto story. Honestly, it's actually quite possible for it to be an interesting series. After all, it's being made by people quite close to him, thus they know what the characters of the original series is like, but they get to portray the following story as they see fit, thus making for it to be like a brand-new series. It's the best way to keep what he loves going, while at least keeping in mind the many fans he (now) knows about.

(Took him a good while to ever notice people even read his manga, I believe xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back