Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Nah, think you might have to explain it to me xD

[/QUOTE]
Don't go causing "Not-Quiet"

A quiet OOC is the best OOC.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Don't go causing "Not-Quiet"
A quiet OOC is the best OOC.

[/QUOTE]
But what is 'not quiet'? An ideal, a belief, a tangible source of lack of noise that lingers on the edges of our minds? Let's get philosophical and answer the truth, what it 'not-quiet' xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]But what is 'not quiet'?

[/QUOTE]
Just as quiet is good, not-quiet is not good.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Don't do what? And I know Quiet is good. She helps me pass my missions in MGS5:TPP all the time.

[/QUOTE]
Quiet is for covering your screw ups, DD is the proper buddy for stealth ops

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Quiet with a brennan is for when you machine gun up all your weaponry and go in full armour to ruin everyone's day xD

[/QUOTE]
3454709622_e2b43b90b8.jpg

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Not when you've S classed almost all your missions and are just pissing around =P

[/QUOTE]
That's what balloon dropped tanks are for

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Or sneak about set up lots of explosives and they roddle off to snipe said explosives when the patrols go by xD

[/QUOTE]
Lol. I'll be honest. You have 2 options. Dove can either be Shinsei's girlfriend or the Saviour of New Yugakure.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. I'll be honest. You have 2 options. Dove can either be Shinsei's girlfriend or the Saviour of New Yugakure.

[/QUOTE]
Oh? New Yugakure can't be left be to leave country and Dove can't continue on as Shinsei's girlfriend?

Edit: Sides, wasn't the worry that the Yugakurians were all like Dove? They aren't, go away and stop making more enemies you don't need to make lol

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. I'll be honest. You have 2 options. Dove can either be Shinsei's girlfriend or the Saviour of New Yugakure.

[/QUOTE]
How are those mutually exclusive?

IG42 said:
How are those mutually exclusive?
Oye. Look here. Dove can either stay with Shinsei and get "best girl" points for supporting her guy against Kokuran.

Or

Have me not write a massacre scene for New Yugakure. I am so close. I'm crying inside

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oye. Look here. Dove can either stay with Shinsei and get "best girl" points for supporting her guy against Kokuran.
Or

Have me not write a massacre scene for New Yugakure. I am so close. I'm crying inside

[/QUOTE]
See, I knew you wanted to destroy everything I work for. =P

Oh Maque-y poo, why do you hate me and my work so?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oye. Look here. Dove can either stay with Shinsei and get "best girl" points for supporting her guy against Kokuran.
Or

[/QUOTE]
Massacre the immortal bears? The scary grandparents?

IG42 said:
Massacre the immortal bears? The scary grandparents?
Actually yea, hadn't thought of that. You'd have to do a lot to bring down the members of the warriors that have maintained peace for generations from attackers and kept their tribal empire from crumbling or degrading at all. And that's not counting the former Kakureyami and Ninja.

Sides, at this point Yugakure surviving as a town is not too consequential to my epilogue, and the main thing is how many Yugakurians actually survive, but even then.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]See, I knew you wanted to destroy everything I work for. =P
Oh Maque-y poo, why do you hate me and my work so?

[/QUOTE]
I knew it! You always put the blame on me for no reason! (^U^)

Who was the one that brought un-dead summons to New Yugakure? It was certainly not me. All I had in mind was Jack Kidd. You're looking in the wrong direction! It's like whatever happens here gets blamed on me. That's nuts? A kid gets sick..it's White's Fault! Maika eats breakfast and chokes on his cereal..it's White's fault!

(-n-)

Come on now. There's an OP Jinchuriki/Otsutsuki in the role-play now. I don't get any compliments for doing anything right. Ungrateful (<_<)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Come on now. There's an OP Jinchuriki/Otsutsuki in the role-play now. I don't get any compliments for doing anything right. Ungrateful (<_<)

[/QUOTE]

giphy.gif

Good Job White(^.^)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back