Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Not philosophy please. I can't stand questions with no answers that make no sense in the 1st place =(

[/QUOTE]
Questions with no answers are nice because you can never be wrong :)

I would like to state in my lateness,that i approve of some combo jutsu just to obliterate the Dark Kage and their super soldiers.

As for fighting in the Suna white,i'll pass if i had never made Yasa Han wouldn't go to the Suna if you paid her . @White Masquerade

o

@BlacklegSanji

-_-

@QuirkyAngel

=P. Questions with no answers mean you can't learn anything. That's the frustrating part. Can you imagine trying to get 100% on a philosophy exam??? I wouldn't be surprised if the answer to each question was "All of the above"

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Aw, well we can come to a compromise one day maybe

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4043-blacklegsanji/ said:
@BlacklegSanji[/URL]
-_-

@QuirkyAngel

=P. Questions with no answers mean you can't learn anything. That's the frustrating part. Can you imagine trying to get 100% on a philosophy exam??? I wouldn't be surprised if the answer to each question was "All of the above"

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Aw, well we can come to a compromise one day maybe
i'll take that like you accepting my dowry for murder (>u>)

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL]
Does Chanda wear a headband with the Leaf Village symbol or no?
Nope she's just a regular scantily clad girl with chains all around her.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Nope she's just a regular scantily clad girl with chains all around her.

[/QUOTE]
Lol. Interesting. Alright then

hrm i reason so,but is sorely beaten by the Leaf. But that sorta bias because like 95% of the whole anime and manga is set there lol. So for all we know we just hadn't seen more scandalous dress ninjas from the other village. @White Masquerade

@Kinzu Hekmatyar @White Masquerade

naruto_sexy_no_jutsu_render_by_lwisf3rxd-d7fsz7z.png

@The Suspicious Eye

Wow. I am surprised no one has used that technique so far. And definitely Mei was good! It was a shame they didn't focus too much on the other people and Kage =(

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Yes. I am bummed about that. I wanted to know more about Kirigakure honestly and Sunagakure. Iwa and Kumo, not really. Kumo did have Samui, that red hair lady, The Raikages were always shirt-open and that blonde haired guy was like a...beauty-boy? Idk. He had nice hair

clarinetti said:
*Flops in*
Hey folks, how goes it? You guys having a good weekend and up to mischief as usual? ;p

@White Masquerade @BlacklegSanji

I'm hoping to get the Torune/Akane posts out tonight- I'll PM you guys to confirm any details as needed, if that's cool.
Heyo, yeahs I am excellent. Sure, you can PM me anytime.

@luce

Hey Luce <3 Come say Hi

@Lucem Tenebris

There were put in today. There is another new one in IC post rating

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

giphy.gif

Every time I think of hype cookie.

[/QUOTE]
Lol. That's a good one xD . I like the person patting the cookie monster on the shoulder. They're so ready to get [insert words]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back