Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@White Masquerade

That'd probably a bad thing. If Roku's any indicator, their kid will probably be a yandere with even more broken genetics. Considering that Nana's descended from the Byakugan Princess, mini-Kaguya is entirely possible without throwing Shinobu's genes into the mix.

I'm turning, no I've been playing Hiashi since day one.

giphy.gif

Oh @White Masquerade I love you.

They are so lucky that they left and Chanda is pressed for time otherwise I would kill them all.

I'm still really tempted to. xD​

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]
Good question! In this instance yes. The reason goes all the way back to when Wunan first met Dove outside Amegakure. She left the bottoms of her feet solid so Dove could follow her in the rain.

Long story short. As long as Wunan is still attached to Dove, her Zero-Walk is imperfect.

So yes! Her footsteps can be heard.
I guess Kouki has her beat on that front, considering he never makes noise while moving. He also appears blind with his current attire, so that might trigger some Dove-related memories.

With the Zero Walk, can it be detected through any methods unrelated to chakra, such as infrared or reading particles left behind by the user. I'm trying to get a full grasp on the skill before I start working on a response, since I don't want to get anything wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
That'd probably a bad thing. If Roku's any indicator, their kid will probably be a yandere with even more broken genetics. Considering that Nana's descended from the Byakugan Princess, mini-Kaguya is entirely possible without throwing Shinobu's genes into the mix.

I'm turning, no I've been playing Hiashi since day one.
Possible. It's also possible that their child ends up with Nana's personality and neither eyes inherited. Genetics is funny like that^^

Edit: Or better yet, she ends up resembling Gatona a bit:)

@GasMaskie[/URL]

I was thinking if there's a Rinne Sharingan, there'd surely be a Tensei Byakugan, but the only character I see that could possibly have it is Shinobu. For the Rinne Sharingan, only Roku. =/. Their kid I don't see being able to have either. I don't think the 2 sides can cross eyes like that.

@The Suspicious Eye

tumblr_inline_nm6s640vVI1s85pmj.gif

@GasMaskie[/URL]

I was thinking if there's a Rinne Sharingan, there'd surely be a Tensei Byakugan, but the only character I see that could possibly have it is Shinobu. For the Rinne Sharingan, only Roku. =/. Their kid I don't see being able to have either. I don't think the 2 sides can cross eyes like that.

@The Suspicious Eye

tumblr_inline_nm6s640vVI1s85pmj.gif
Why was this never explained 0.0

I mean she intercepted and accidentally died, and yea, but I guess between Rei's village and Wunan's misunderstanding and Dove messing with soldiers it all just spiralled. Yea, gonna hafta try to have Dove's confrontation with Wunan happen. The original one with the sad companion song that goes with it.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I don't think the 2 sides can cross eyes like that.

[/QUOTE]
I remember Kishimoto saying that a child from a Byakugan-user and a Sharingan-user would have both, but I'm not sure if that also goes for the Rinnegan.

@White Masquerade

Kaguya had both sets of eyes, so there's some precedence for that to occur. Iirc, Tenseigan was developed after Hamura and Hagoromo sealed their mom so that was the in-story justification for Kaguya not whipping those out during the final boss fight (Kishimoto totally forgot about the Byakugan lol).

@QuirkyAngel

It'd be like Boruto all over again (Kishimoto forgot to give him the Byakugan lol), except at least Boruto was a prodigy.

@Veirrianna Valentine

xD . WHAT?? I literally wrote Wunan saying that to Dove AND her husband in the RP!!

@Lucem Tenebris

Ah okay. Let me explain it to you. Zero-Walk is a jutsu operating just like Madara's Limbo: Border Jail. However, instead of using shadows, Wunan transfers herself there directly. So no technique would be able to track her while she is within the world of "Limbo".

And I have to say, Kishimoto made some amazing stuff. Digging through the Naruto lore for this RP was fun and there are many really, really, really cool things to use.

Also, wow, that's cool. I did not know that part!

@GasMaskie

Lol. Kishimoto forgot a lot of things xD . And we'll see what happens then. I don't want to get too far ahead without seeing how this arc ends

@The Suspicious Eye

I knew you would like it =)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade] I don't think the 2 sides can cross eyes like that.

[/QUOTE]
Why not? If a Senju eating Uchihas can awaken the Rinnegan, I don't see why eyes can't cross like that. (>u>)

Everyone is talking about how special Roku & Nana's kid is going to be and I'm just sitting here wondering how weird things will be for Shirokko & Akago's kid (or kids) if Shukaku keeps butting in

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I knew you would like it =)

[/QUOTE]
I do I really do.

QuirkyAngel said:
Why not? If a Senju eating Uchihas can awaken the Rinnegan, I don't see why eyes can't cross like that. (>u>)
HOLD THE FRONT DOOR!!

I

CAN

EAT

AN

UCHIHA?!?!

QuirkyAngel said:
You still remember that (:'() (TAT). Please forget that.

@IG42

Akago: Your Mother is crazy.

But seriously. I've thought about that too. I doubt Shukaku would want to be sealed again. dunno about Mata, but if sealed in one person = The 2.1 Tails. Viola.

IG42 said:
Everyone is talking about how special Roku & Nana's kid is going to be and I'm just sitting here wondering how weird things will be for Shirokko & Akago's kid (or kids) if Shukaku keeps butting in
Chanda's kids will be(music) amazing!!!!(music)

White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine xD . WHAT?? I literally wrote Wunan saying that to Dove AND her husband in the RP!! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]

Ah okay. Let me explain it to you. Zero-Walk is a jutsu operating just like Madara's Limbo: Border Jail. However, instead of using shadows, Wunan transfers herself there directly. So no technique would be able to track her while she is within the world of "Limbo".

And I have to say, Kishimoto made some amazing stuff. Digging through the Naruto lore for this RP was fun and there are many really, really, really cool things to use.

Also, wow, that's cool. I did not know that part!

@GasMaskie

Lol. Kishimoto forgot a lot of things xD . And we'll see what happens then. I don't want to get too far ahead without seeing how this arc ends

@The Suspicious Eye

I knew you would like it =)
Wait, so exactly what happened, like I know she thought Dove was an imposter for a time, but yea, like, yea just figured she thought Dove was brainwashed or an imposter. She never reached out, Ja did, and that's different by a lot....

What if Dove summoned Wunan like she used to. Only Dove would be able to do it, and only the real untainted Dove would know how, right? So if Wunan had Dove summon her, would she respond? That could make their meet up scene and how that goes a lot easier and allow it to take place fast like how I use Dove's teleportation.

Does that sound doable? We could PM discuss options for this?

@Veirrianna Valentine

Wunan wanted to go herself to New Yugakure, but Ja said he would instead. Wunan is still hung up on Dove O.o . As for the summoning, she would not respond in this moment. She'd still try to Kill Dove in rage though. The emotional confusion is strong. Either Dove would have to see her directly or summon her after the war is over. Their relationship is far past normal to talk at any point other than those 2.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
Wunan wanted to go herself to New Yugakure, but Ja said he would instead. Wunan is still hung up on Dove O.o . As for the summoning, she would not respond in this moment. She'd still try to Kill Dove in rage though. The emotional confusion is strong. Either Dove would have to see her directly or summon her after the war is over. Their relationship is far past normal to talk at any point other than those 2.

[/QUOTE]
Right, then Dove is back to the option of marching back into her old home. Coolio.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
Akago: Your Mother is crazy.

But seriously. I've thought about that too. I doubt Shukaku would want to be sealed again. dunno about Mata, but if sealed in one person = The 2.1 Tails. Viola.
Yeah Mata was only sealed in Akago because everything had already gone to shit, not going to be sealed again without a very good reason

[media]

[/media]
Also, CyberConnect2 is really great at anime games. They did the same sort of thing for Jojo ASB.

QuirkyAngel said:
It seems a Rinnegan can be formed as long as Uchiha and Senju DNA/chakra get together in some way.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
There are no Uchiha left to eat =/

[/QUOTE]
What about the five living Uchiha and the two Sharingan-users?

@GasMaskie

Wooow. They took the time to do that =P. And Shion...was a Kuudere. I hope that explains things.

@Lucem Tenebris

They won't let Chanda just eat them. And all of them are especially hard to kill.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]
Wooow. They took the time to do that =P. And Shion...was a Kuudere. I hope that explains things.

@Lucem Tenebris

They won't Chanda just eat them. And all of them are especially hard to kill.
Oh yea, your Dere stuff again xD

What dere was Dove? Dove-dere?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back