Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

[EAGLE SCREECH]

[media]

[/media]
USA! USA! USA!

Edit:

bpUNHush.jpg

ALSO, WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS EDISON?

Last edited by a moderator:
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]
They need to make a Fate competition based off of countries. Oh man, I'd be the first to sign up for the US!
it be cool ,but well definitely need a large non-bias animators can't have to many broken characters lol

@White Masquerade

In this trailer, we can see Billy the Kid fighting Saber Diarmuid and then getting ambushed by Celt Brock Fergus. Then there's Scathach vs Fionn MacCool, Edison's NP, Nightingale vs Medb, and the two Indians beating the shit out of each other.

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]it be cool ,but well definitely need a large non-bias animators can't have to many broken characters lol

[/QUOTE]
Haha! Right? xD . That's true. Japan would win every competition, lol. The US always comes in second. China last and every other country like in the middle. (> :D )

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
In this trailer, we can see Billy the Kid fighting Saber Diarmuid and then getting ambushed by Celt Brock Fergus. Then there's Scathach vs Fionn MacCool, Edison's NP, Nightingale vs Medb, and the two Indians beating the shit out of each other.
I am drooling. They need to stop making these 20 second trailers and get on an anime.

There would be alot of shiz and giggle ,if the character also have like the nation history affect there personality etc. sorta like Hetalia but i digress i got a post to began to work on .

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]There would be alot of shiz and giggle ,if the character also have like the nation history affect there personality etc. sorta like Hetalia but i digress i got a post to began to work on .

[/QUOTE]
Yes sir! Do your best!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Haha! Right? xD . That's true. Japan would win every competition, lol. The US always comes in second. China last and every other country like in the middle. (> :D )

[/QUOTE]
Hahaha US what?

Your country hasn't got the history for a decent spread of heroes, you basically get a few peeps from the Revolution and some old Western folk heroes.

IG42 said:
Hahaha US what?
Your country hasn't got the history for a decent spread of heroes, you basically get a few peeps from the Revolution and some old Western folk heroes.
That's where you're mistaken my European doll. We have plenty of books written by American authors with lots of people and monsters to pull from <33. They may not be legendary but with our tenacity and strong will...we can beat anybody with anything!

*Salutes*

Hug me, my Euro-partner.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]That's where you're mistaken my European doll. We have plenty of books written by American authors with lots of people and monsters to pull from <33. They may not be legendary but with our tenacity and strong will...we can beat anybody with anything!
*Salutes*

Hug me, my Euro-partner.

[/QUOTE]
Lennie from Of Mice & Men would make a weird ass Berserker

*Hugs*

Last edited by a moderator:
@White Masquerade

Current speculation is that the lion head represents MGM Studios since they made a biopic or two about Edison. The rainbow wings are movie reels because he ran Edison Studios. The Japanese are creatively bankrupt when it comes to America so they made him into a red, white, and blue superhero because that's what they think America is like. And the cannon is probably there because he stole Tesla's inventions so it's like a bootleg of System Keraunos.

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Current speculation is that the lion head represents MGM Studios since they made a biopic or two about Edison. The rainbow wings are movie reels because he ran Edison Studios. The Japanese are creatively bankrupt when it comes to America so they made him into a red, white, and blue superhero because that's what they think America is like. And the cannon is probably there because he stole Tesla's inventions so it's like a bootleg of System Keraunos.
That isn't what America is like? ( :o )

GasMaskie said:

@IG42

[media]

[/media]
This is what London is like right?
Well the Steam mechs aren't road legal but all's fair on private property, other than that lift the fog and add a dash of drizzle and that pretty much nails it

@GasMaskie

xD You know, I feel so sorry for Nikola. It is a SHAME this man is not known about more. The MGM bit is pretty cool!

@IG42

I'd like to believe America is like a superhero of the world =). And LMAO. You stop right here. I need to go to London right now.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
I'd like to believe America is like a superhero of the world =). And LMAO. You stop right here. I need to go to London right now.
It's like that one kid who takes wearing superhero costumes way too seriously.

And feel free to swing by, maybe try May when we have the London CC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back