Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
IG42 said:
It's like that one kid who takes wearing superhero costumes way too seriously.
And feel free to swing by, maybe try May when we have the London CC
Okay, today is your day. I'll take that insult (o'v'o).

I won't be kidnapped by gremlins when the mist rolls out and residents close their shutters as the clock strikes dusk? I won't see a lone lantern in the distance make its way toward me while I hear a multiplying of footsteps all round?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Okay, today is your day. I'll take that insult (o'v'o).
I won't be kidnapped by gremlins when the mist rolls out and residents close their shutters as the clock strikes dusk? I won't see a lone lantern in the distance make its way toward me while I hear a multiplying of footsteps all round?

[/QUOTE]
What the hell kind of clock strikes dusk? In any case the tolling of Big Ben is actually what keeps the gremlins away. What you want to steer clear of is any pitch that's hosting a London derby any time that day

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. I would say something about a ship but, you two might kill me, so I'll shut up. =)

[/QUOTE]
Well i don't know which way Gassy goes but i'd be pretty peeved if that ship wasn't me and you

@IG42

*whistles*

ANYWAYS, Yer darn right! Shirokko x Akago is #1. I hope they make it to the afterstory

@GasMaskie

Lmfao. ONLY 20? Life is rough. And yeh, definitely! I've been doing some background things lately so that's why there has been no movement. Kanra and I finally have everything sorted out, so I'll be free to do some things. Don't worry Gasman!

@White Masquerade

I'm up to 79 Quartz now, so I'll be able to roll twenty times for the Rate-Up America gacha next week. 20 quartz is a significant amount compared to the 2-7 you usually get from Maintenance. Speaking of which:

M8K2RJ4.png

@GasMaskie

(> :D )

I play an app on my phone that has TONS of maintenance so I totally get this, lol.

@Stickdom

Okay, PM me what you want, say it here. After I begin the match in New Yugakure, this role-play will spiral towards the end so speak up or forever hold your peace. This is it compadre, you said you had a new character? Now would be the time to introduce them

@White Masquerade

At the very least, DW is a very generous company since we always get apologems for their maintenance periods. Also, did you ever have any framework for how the knights operated back when you conceptualized them as antagonists?

Tomorrow. I shall post tomorrow...is what I wanna say. But I'm not positive. And I don't wanna lie again. So I'm just gonna say I'll get my post up before the end of this weekend...

Last edited by a moderator:
GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
At the very least, DW is a very generous company since we always get apologems for their maintenance periods. Also, did you ever have any framework for how the knights operated back when you conceptualized them as antagonists?
What knights?

QuirkyAngel said:
Tomorrow. I shall post tomorrow...is what I wanna say. But I'm not positive. And I don't wanna lie again. So I'm just gonna say I'll get my post up before the end of this weekend...
Haha. So cute, Quirk. =). No problem. Do your thing.

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Those guys from the Stone of Gelel filler movie. I'm pretty sure you mentioned them before.
Oooh yes. The Stone of Gelel is gone, but there were going to be individual people that still had pieces of the stone from before it was taken out. They would have been a neutral group just like the Shirotaiyo with the goal of observing the conflict between the ninja and Kakureyami. What they found would be reported back to their superiors in London

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oooh yes. The Stone of Gelel is gone, but there were going to be individual people that still had pieces of the stone from before it was taken out. They would have been a neutral group just like the Shirotaiyo with the goal of observing the conflict between the ninja and Kakureyami. What they found would be reported back to their superiors in London

[/QUOTE]
Medieval or Steampunk London? I could see either one being plausible in Naruto.

I feel so left out, not getting any tags... Damn it, why did all my characters have to just somehow get into situations with absolute zero happening for them to be tagged for? All at the same time!? Dx

ALso, thanks notificatinos, forn ot keeping me up-to-date on the OOC! >~>

Well, good night everybody, it's all I can really say at this point with my notifs being stupid! Plus, stomach hates me tonight, so can't stick around for late-night chatter time. I would like to say though, that I have big plans for Kokoro here soon X3

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Do you use your hands when you speak? I feel you use your hands when you speak xD

[/QUOTE]
Only when I'm beyond pissed or completely confused/intrigued by something, which means during rants and when cussing at the screen because idiots on LoL use the stupid champ called Teemo... Which is kinda why I'm a bit unsure about how I feel regarding being called Tmo. You may still call me Tmo though, just as long as you don't make references to that horribly cheap fuzzball... If you do, I'll burn my computer and everything else I have to connect to the internet, just to keep out of this RP okay? Good ^~^

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Only when I'm beyond pissed or completely confused/intrigued by something, which means during rants and when cussing at the screen because idiots on LoL use the stupid champ called Teemo... Which is kinda why I'm a bit unsure about how I feel regarding being called Tmo. You may still call me Tmo though, just as long as you don't make references to that horribly cheap fuzzball... If you do, I'll burn my computer and everything else I have to connect to the internet, just to keep out of this RP okay? Good ^~^

[/QUOTE]
Haha, that is very interesting. I can see how Teemo would make Tmo annoying. (' :| ). I'll...try to think of another nick name..

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I'll...try to think of another nick name..

[/QUOTE]
You're fine with Tmo, if you want to stick with it. Nobody else is allowed to though... If they do, I'll have Kokoro come in and bite off the left ear of their character(s) all the while I burn my technology so I can never again return here.

(Exception for Suki, because Suki gets exceptions for everything because she's essentially my first friend here on RpN <3)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Yes sir! Do your best!

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Only when I'm beyond pissed or completely confused/intrigued by something, which means during rants and when cussing at the screen because idiots on LoL use the stupid champ called Teemo... Which is kinda why I'm a bit unsure about how I feel regarding being called Tmo. You may still call me Tmo though, just as long as you don't make references to that horribly cheap fuzzball... If you do, I'll burn my computer and everything else I have to connect to the internet, just to keep out of this RP okay? Good ^~^

[/QUOTE]
understand this suffering right here

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Lol. Alright then! I'll stick with it! Sukiyaki is Eye right? I met Eye when Eye was Eye =/. You want to tell me the story?

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

=P You play LoL. It's so hard for me I just stopped. The bots are easy, but the ranked matches are hard to understand. Always play ranged characters ( :P ). It's the only way to not die

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]
Lol. Alright then! I'll stick with it! Sukiyaki is Eye right? I met Eye when Eye was Eye =/. You want to tell me the story?

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

=P You play LoL. It's so hard for me I just stopped. The bots are easy, but the ranked matches are hard to understand. Always play ranged characters ( :P ). It's the only way to not die
I played it ,but i'm garbage tier so i only play bots. Plus i didn't care much for the high level of salt .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back