Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Lucem Tenebris] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL] It's currently daytime in the RP, right?
( O.o ) Can you ask that again?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I'll give you one free RP wish if you land Gil.

[/QUOTE]
Regular Gil is a limited time servant so he's impossible to roll (also hilariously the worst 5* in the game atm). I'll let you know on Sunday if I managed to roll a Ko-Gil though. His animations are pretty slick, unlike regular Gil he uses the Enkidu chain in his attacks. Maxed out, I've heard that he's basically a psuedo-4* and actually pretty damn good.

Amakusa Shirou is a Ruler that tried to be more offensive instead of a stone-wall like Jeanne so his Noble Phantasm hits like a little girl (Scratch that, Nursery Rhyme hits harder than him). Astolfo is only good for looking cute, his NP Gauge charge rate is absolute garbage and he has a weird card set-up that fits more with an Assassin.

[media]

[/media]
Shirou has the most chuuni name for a Noble Phantasm ever though: Twin Arm - Big Crunch: Zeroth-Order Convergence.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]( O.o ) Can you ask that again?

[/QUOTE]
I'm still bad at phrasing things. In the 'Organization' section, it mentions that the Land of Darkness is completely covered in darkness and covers most of the Land of Fire. After finishing all the post, the sun was mentioned in a few, so I'm a bit confused.

It's a really small thing, but my brain won't stop thinking about it.

@GasMaskie

Lol. That NP is a mouthful. It better be that good.

@clarinetti

>_> She didn't do it, leave her alone.

@Lucem Tenebris

AH! I see! Oh my, looking back at the RP, this lore is unbelievable. There are 2 Lands of Darkness. The real one is in another dimension. That is always covered in Darkness. The New Land of Darkness is Konoha. It is what the Kakureyami have claimed. Konoha is still an ordinary piece of world.

@IG42

I have not! I did not tag just cause he wasn't directly there. Once he posts, I will certainly tag you in the next ones

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Thanks for the information, White. It all makes sense to me now.

[/QUOTE]
Lucem Tenebris, that's why I'm here.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]

>_> She didn't do it, leave her alone.
If that's so, please explain this:

Waking up refreshed on the dawn of a new morning, was a man simply named Desmond, head of the Kumogakure Anbu. Reaching over to his nightstand, his hand would touch on a letter addressed to him; a heart encircling his name, with an imprint of a kiss decorating the ends. "Hoshie Shimanouchi...what a beautiful woman."

Opening it, he'd read the opening sentence and smile. The "Wind God", as some would call her, was the best thing to ever happen to him. He was overjoyed Rozu and Hoshie had come to an agreement about binding their two nations together. They wouldn't have met otherwise. The job didn't leave much opportunity to go out and date; the secrecy made it hard to open up and share his life with someone, but with Hoshie, it was working out. She was in a high enough position to know his intel, was easy to talk to, and carried a positive personality to boot. Her smarts and openness to new ideas had him hooked. Ingenious. And once they got to talking and getting to know each other, he quickly found that she'd think in ways he'd never anticipate. It was an attractive quality. One that sealed the deal. The way she interpreted the meaning of Yin & Yang, Air & Fire, all the chakra natures and their polar opposites actually being their best compliments, he was stunned. Desmond was in love.

'...and I enjoyed it. I don't usually get emotional...but you brought it out of me. I thank you Desmond. You made me feel like a real woman...'

Grinning, a pause came at the end of the line, with him taking eyes off the paper, finally deciding to quit lazing in bed and come around to getting up. He'd surely get to read more. Probably not in the shower, but while brushing his teeth and eating his breakfast, he'd be able to take another peek.

Desmond sighed and cursed the fact that she was away in Suna, leading their forces against the Kakureyami invasion. He would have very much liked to have her here, so they could chat a bit more over lemon tea. Alas, they all had duties to fulfill, and his was here; watching Rozu, and keeping the Raikage safe from harm.

Trudging to the bathroom, he'd flip open the letter to read a little bit more.

'...you always say how lucky you were to have met me. How this whole Suna joining up with Kumo thing was crazy, but you didn't mind it if meant I could stay. Haha. That was sweet of you Desmond. I feel the same way...'

Spitting out the last mouthful of foam into the sink, he'd put the paper down and wash out the residual paste with a quick rinse of water. With his clothes now removed, a knob was turned and Desmond entered the shower, letting the frigid waterfall sharpen his senses and craft his mind into focus.

'...sad. Now I come this. Desmond. It was fun. For the past two months, I was happy. Really happy. The honest truth is I got a kick out of being with you, but I have a job to do, people to take care of, a nation to look after. It was a hard decision, one I tossed and turned over, I assure you...'

Plap!

A piece of toast fell to the plate sitting on his table, as he leaned back in his chair and sighed. So that was it. She was breaking up with him. "Crap."

He knew it. Things were too good to be true. This, was what usually happened with people in power. So much work to do, that they had to kick out everything else. All things came second to "the job". Yet this was something he understood very well, so for Hoshie to be doing this, it was alright. He held no hard feelings for the woman. The few months they did have, was time well spent.

Picking the toast back up, he'd drop it again, thoroughly lost and confused by the letter's next few lines.

'...I never like to take lives, I'd rather I didn't, but this is what they taught me at the compound, Desmond: country above everything. Going off your usual schedule, I'm you're probably eating breakfast right about now. Over the past few months, I've been painstakingly planting explosives all over Kumo castle's 4th floor-'

Dropping the note from his hand, Desmond dashed to the door of his home, and the last thing he heard was the click of him opening it. Simultaneously, his home and the 4th floor of Kumo Castle, erupted in a gigantic mass of flames. The village shook from the blast and shock-waves rumbled through town, sending the people on the ground, scattering in every direction. Haru would come just in time to see the tail end of Hoshie's detonations, and watch two lines of smoke float black into the sky. It was chaos. He didn't quite understand it...but if he didn't know better, he would've sworn he entered a war-zone.

Well? (-n-)

clarinetti said:
Waking up refreshed on the dawn of a new morning, was a man simply named Desmond, head of the Kumogakure Anbu. Reaching over to his nightstand, his hand would touch on a letter addressed to him; a heart encircling his name, with an imprint of a kiss decorating the ends. "Hoshie Shimanouchi...what a beautiful woman."

Opening it, he'd read the opening sentence and smile. The "Wind God", as some would call her, was the best thing to ever happen to him. He was overjoyed Rozu and Hoshie had come to an agreement about binding their two nations together. They wouldn't have met otherwise. The job didn't leave much opportunity to go out and date; the secrecy made it hard to open up and share his life with someone, but with Hoshie, it was working out. She was in a high enough position to know his intel, was easy to talk to, and carried a positive personality to boot. Her smarts and openness to new ideas had him hooked. Ingenious. And once they got to talking and getting to know each other, he quickly found that she'd think in ways he'd never anticipate. It was an attractive quality. One that sealed the deal. The way she interpreted the meaning of Yin & Yang, Air & Fire, all the chakra natures and their polar opposites actually being their best compliments, he was stunned. Desmond was in love.

'...and I enjoyed it. I don't usually get emotional...but you brought it out of me. I thank you Desmond. You made me feel like a real woman...'

Grinning, a pause came at the end of the line, with him taking eyes off the paper, finally deciding to quit lazing in bed and come around to getting up. He'd surely get to read more. Probably not in the shower, but while brushing his teeth and eating his breakfast, he'd be able to take another peek.

Desmond sighed and cursed the fact that she was away in Suna, leading their forces against the Kakureyami invasion. He would have very much liked to have her here, so they could chat a bit more over lemon tea. Alas, they all had duties to fulfill, and his was here; watching Rozu, and keeping the Raikage safe from harm.

'...you always say how lucky you were to have met me. How this whole Suna joining up with Kumo thing was crazy, but you didn't mind it if meant I could stay. Haha. That was sweet of you Desmond. I feel the same way...'

Spitting out the last mouthful of foam into the sink, he'd put the paper down and wash out the residual paste with a quick rinse of water. With his clothes now removed, a knob was turned and Desmond entered the shower, letting the frigid waterfall sharpen his senses and craft his mind into focus.

'...sad. Now I come this. Desmond. It was fun. For the past two months, I was happy. Really happy. The honest truth is I got a kick out of being with you, but I have a job to do, people to take care of, a nation to look after. It was a hard decision, one I tossed and turned over, I assure you...'

Plap!

A piece of toast fell to the plate sitting on his table, as he leaned back in his chair and sighed. So that was it. She was breaking up with him. "Crap."

He knew it. Things were too good to be true. This, was what usually happened with people in power. So much work to do, that they had to kick out everything else. All things came second to "the job". Yet this was something he understood very well, so for Hoshie to be doing this, it was alright. He held no hard feelings for the woman. The few months they did have, was time well spent.

Picking the toast back up, he'd drop it again, thoroughly lost and confused by the letter's next few lines.

'...I never like to take lives, I'd rather I didn't, but this is what they taught me at the compound, Desmond: country above everything. Going off your usual schedule, I'm you're probably eating breakfast right about now. Over the past few months, I've been painstakingly planting explosives all over Kumo castle's 4th floor-'

Dropping the note from his hand, Desmond dashed to the door of his home, and the last thing he heard was the click of him opening it. Simultaneously, his home and the 4th floor of Kumo Castle, erupted in a gigantic mass of flames. The village shook from the blast and shock-waves rumbled through town, sending the people on the ground, scattering in every direction. Haru would come just in time to see the tail end of Hoshie's detonations, and watch two lines of smoke float black into the sky. It was chaos. He didn't quite understand it...but if he didn't know better, he would've sworn he entered a war-zone.

Well? (-n-)

TAKE THAT!

[media]
[/media]

clarinetti said:

Plap!

Well? (-n-)

I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]But she's telling the truth, Quirk.

[/QUOTE]
Is she? Well...it's completely possible that the letter was faked by an enemy spy (like Ja) to make things more difficult for the ninjas. If that's actually the case, I give Ja a plus for devious points^^

QuirkyAngel said:
Is she? Well...it's completely possible that the letter was faked by an enemy spy (like Ja) to make things more difficult for the ninjas. If that's actually the case, I give Ja a plus for devious points^^
-.-

I can't beat you. You posted 1 second before me on that.

QuirkyAngel said:
Considered that already, binned it, there's no point since the incriminating letter was completely destroyed and the only person to have read it was killed at the same time.

White Masquerade]I give up! You win Quirk. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]

I don't know whose telling the truth anymore. I don't know what's the truth anymore. I'm sorry.
Quirky and I need our response to continue on with life O.o

@White Masquerade

As a player NP, it's situational and sucks. It hits neutrally on all classes but it removes invincibility buffs before it actually gets fired at the enemy. He can't spam it though, since he can't fill up his NP gauge as fast as Jeanne. As an enemy boss though, Twin Arms is absolutely lethal since you literally can't do anything to mitigate the damage it'll do and it only takes the minimum three turns for his gauge to fill up.

Astolfo's animations are unique in that he will warp his non-NP sword away to use the Trap of Argalia lance during his normal attacks. In general, Astolfo has really fluid movements but is generally a terrible servant.

[media]

[/media]
Dat voice. Truly the top trap of Grand Order.

White Masquerade]I give up! You win Quirk. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]

I don't know whose telling the truth anymore. I don't know what's the truth anymore. I'm sorry.
... What? O_O

Nope, you can't just pull that on me here and now White- we went over this and discussed this well in advance- this is a great subplot that's been months in the making, and now all you say is 'I don't know'?

I mean, I know you got a million other plots and ships and great schemes on the go for this whole RP, and I totally get that this isn't the main feature in the story. But I think I need a bit more than that if I'm supposed to figure out how these next posts turn out :/

@clarinetti[/URL]

There's only one truth White. And you know it.

As for Ja, the only reason I mentioned him was because of the use of bombs (8))

IG42 said:
Considered that already, binned it, there's no point since the incriminating letter was completely destroyed and the only person to have read it was killed at the same time.
Reviving the guy is completely possible in the Naruto world...but only if Akane's willing to go that far for the truth. Of course, there are some truths better buried =P

QuirkyAngel said:
Reviving the guy is completely possible in the Naruto world...but only if Akane's willing to go that far for the truth. Of course, there are some truths better buried =P
Still too hit or miss for a framing job, relying on someone coming along who happens to know a generally taboo technique isn't something any sensible person who use in a plan

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]She could have just forgotten that she did it.

[/QUOTE]
Right i bet she does that all the time...I bet she also keeps forgetting to buy milk when she goes to the shops

tumblr_liqktawnmx1qadluio1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back