Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@Arkytior

SO! It is your turn to put on the Mizukage hat and issue the order! Then boom! We are in the final part of the final arc! Hooray! If you have any questions for me, please ask.

@Lucem Tenebris

Do you like causing trouble?

@IG42

=) You know you find us odd but fascinating. America isn't too shabby

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
SO! It is your turn to put on the Mizukage hat and issue the order! Then boom! We are in the final part of the final arc! Hooray! If you have any questions for me, please ask.
My thumb hurts

I'm sorry everybody, but... I'm too sad to stick around much right now... Shinobu's just... too lost, and it hurts me to see her like this... Please help her White... Only you can help Shinobu... Only you can heal that broken heart of hers... Only you can save her and I from this sadness...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I haven't gotten to the recent posts yet, but it sounds like Shinobu is pretty devastated.

[/QUOTE]
Yea, she's been taking the whole, 'everyone hates the people that want peace and want to keep largely to themselves' business a lot harder than Dove is.

She needs some friends =(

Shinobu's goal is to protect the Tailed Spirits. She just caused one to blow itself up, which piles on top of her failure to save Yugakure from being blown up, as well as the fact she caused the destruction of the crystal cavern, failed to be rid of the darkness in her new companion Kokoro which I've kind of just revealed in an earlier post, the fact she failed to save Amekis and Gatona/ Inpe, not to mention the feeling guilty bit of how she had to cage the five-tails back when Machi was in control of it, as well as the fact she kind of entered the World Sewer uninvited... She has a lot of bullets in her heart...

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]The eighth time's the charm. Shell get it right...eventually.

[/QUOTE]
More like ninth time's coming up... This is where it gets crucial, as one wrong move, and the original plan of the Shirotaiyo may come to be through Shinobu... That would be the worst and most cruel fate for her...

In fact, she's already starting it by asking Chomei to do something huge...

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]More like ninth time's coming up... This is where it gets crucial, as one wrong move, and the original plan of the Shirotaiyo may come to be through Shinobu... That would be the worst and most cruel fate for her...

[/QUOTE]
Hey, nine times, nine tailed beasts. :P Maybe her time's coming.

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Hey, nine times, nine tailed beasts. :P Maybe her time's coming.

[/QUOTE]
I fear she may never get her time... It's near the end of the RP, and fate's cruel in the sense that this many tries are rewarded with tragic death...

Madoka Magica has proven that one...

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I fear she may never get her time... It's near the end of the RP, and fate's cruel in the sense that this many tries are rewarded with tragic death...
Madoka Magica has proven that one...

[/QUOTE]
You gotta believe! This ain't Madoka, this is Naruto!

A lot has happened. Months ago, that was the only thing that made him actually do something and stay in Kumo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back