Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Hopefully Kiyomi will turn battle-ready. Like I hope Ryuu gave her some Chiita-style training. As for Tsukiko, I think she'll grow to become a good Mizkuage personality-wise if Toshiro pushes her a bit

[/QUOTE]
Kiyomi is still her happy self but she does understand the need to fight now. She's grown up essentially. The best way I can think of it off the top of my head is that she can compartmentalize easily.

Tsukiko has learned to love again basically xD

She expresses herself more now cause of Toshiro and shows feeling now.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I see. It is certainly hard to capture the atmosphere in the summary but here's the general line.
There is a revolt about to happen in the Land of Fire. Hoshie the Raikazekage has passed out flyers all over the country asking all ninjas to invade the Land of Fire once the revolt begins. If the Land of Fire revolts and no one comes to help, the village will be crushed and the Kakureyami will just defeat the other nations one by one. So to Hoshie, staging a final push against the Kakureyami while the Fire revolts, is a better option than letting the citizens of Konoha be massacred, and giving Kakureyami more time to get themselves together. The longer the ninja wait, the more time the Kakureyami will have to prepare a final, co-ordinated take-down of the ninja world. Its truly a brilliant strategy by Hoshie, given what she has to work with.

So the ninja from each country, are tying to time their arrival in Konoha with the start of the revolt. When the citizens of Konoha will do so? No one knows. The problem is, Masami the Fire God is about to start it prematurely. She doesn't give a sh*t about timing and has approached Konoha herself. Knowing how unstable Masami is, the Wind God (Hoshie), has sent the Kumo/Suna army to Konoha on the assumption Masami will idiotically cause the start of the revolt.

The Land of Water has just chosen its Mizukage. While dealing with a rogue swordsman, Kiri has been unable to send their fores to the Land of Fire. UNTIL NOW. They just beat the swordsman and the Mizukage (Tsukiko) will be briefed on the situation shortly.

So in the end, most characters are on a bee-line to the Land of Fire, with some possibly causing the true start of the Fire's revolt. At the moment, the Kakureyami King and Queen have no idea what's going on. Now its just a game to keep them in the dark as long as possible (no pun intended).

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the summary, White. That answered a lot of questions I had. The only thing left that in unsure about is the status of the device that was mentioned to be used by the Kakureyami.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]To further upon that, Yugakure had been rebirthed after it's destruction under Chomei's power. Despit Dove's apparant death at the end of it, Kameretsiu sacrificed himself and Dove was resurrected. She then was met with 32 of her own Tribesmembers, including her Poppie Tonce and Grannie Asys.
They came together a rebuilt Yugakure as a safe haven for anyone from both sides seeking peace. Their currently under attack from Jack Kidd and the Snow brothers, which may or may not come to involve Dove, Shinsei and Rei, with a possibility of involving Maicha and Uzuzab.

If New Yugakure survives, they may also come to aid in the defeat of the Kakureyami as well, hoping to spare as many non-combatants as possible.

Or they may leave the warring nations to largely tear each other apart and head for safer lands.

[/QUOTE]
This is was also very helpful. The Dove, Eclipse, and Yugakure situation had be a bit confused.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Thanks for the summary, White. That answered a lot of questions I had. The only thing left that in unsure about is the status of the device that was mentioned to be used by the Kakureyami.

[/QUOTE]
(>u>) It was fake, Luce. Blame BlacklegSangi AKA Kanra23

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]This is was also very helpful. The Dove, Eclipse, and Yugakure situation had be a bit confused.

[/QUOTE]
Well to get even more in depth, Dove is struggling with her humanity as a largely sensory deprived and debatably 'human' chakra being, has decided that she will no longer aid Yugakure out of a 'sense of duty' and instead only aid them because of her love for her Grandparents and the Memoriam.

Shinsei Maika and Uzuzab helped her come to that decision.

Also Rei suffered a severely mortal wound, but is currently chilling with Dove and Shinsei as well.

All these important events and all this character development. It's a good thing Kouki doesn't really care, or else I would have to memorize a lot more things.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]All these important events and all this character development. It's a good thing Kouki doesn't really care, or else I would have to memorize a lot more things.

[/QUOTE]
Ya, well, I still can't make heads or tails of how the hell Dove, the blind girl with the seeing eye bear with 100% no affiliations to anyone, wound up becoming so prominent =/

tumblr_n55va1kHS41tryhndo1_500.gif

QuirkyAngel said:
Hey now, it's not Kiri's fault that Kimura just won't stay down (>A>)
@Lucem Tenebris

I don't blame you for being confused. Everyone's just sort of doing their own thing. There's a main plot, and lots of side plots.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Looks like Han went ahead...
Hey now, it's not Kimura's fault that Kiri ninja are so weak (>u>)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Hey now, it's not Kimura's fault that Kiri ninja are so weak (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
Kiri is the strongest freed nation right now (-n-)

And Kiri ninja are NOT weak. We just like our dramatic battles. Did you see all the awesome techniques used?

QuirkyAngel said:
Kiri is the strongest freed nation right now (-n-)
And Kiri ninja are NOT weak. We just like our dramatic battles. Did you see all the awesome techniques used?
I'll give them that. It was interesting. I'm just being sour cause I hate Kiri. In all honesty though, they are a unique nation with unique people I can appreciate. It's like this whole RP I've been on a cultural trip exploring the different nations and I can't say I hate the Kiri vibe.

It's a shame I couldn't show off Suna for you my Blue Oni. I wanted to show you why I love it. The long, hot days, and the short, cool nights...looking at the stars while drinking piping hot soup filled with good stuff! Quirk (:3). You would have liked Suna.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I'll give them that. It was interesting. I'm just being sour cause I hate Kiri. In all honesty though, they are a unique nation with unique people I can appreciate. It's like this whole RP I've been on a cultural trip exploring the different nations and I can't say I hate the Kiri vibe.
It's a shame I couldn't show off Suna for you my Blue Oni. I wanted to show you why I love it. The long, hot days, and the short, cool nights...looking at the stars while drinking piping hot soup filled with good stuff! Quirk (:3). You would have liked Suna.

[/QUOTE]
Maybe. Can't say how comfortable I'd be living in a desert, but it was a shame I missed most of the Suna arc.

...Just because I'm curious, was there a way to save Suna from its fate? Or was it destined to be destroyed for the plot, as in necessary to introduce Jinan's infection powers.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]All nations are the same once they've been burned to the ground.

[/QUOTE]
Luce xD

I'm baking chocolate espresso cookies :3

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]All nations are the same once they've been burned to the ground.

[/QUOTE]
xD . Don't be like that.

QuirkyAngel said:
Maybe. Can't say how comfortable I'd be living in a desert, but it was a shame I missed most of the Suna arc.
...Just because I'm curious, was there a way to save Suna from its fate? Or was it destined to be destroyed for the plot, as in necessary to introduce Jinan's infection powers.
( ;) ) I'll tell you after. It was destroyed before the Suna arc even started.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]( :( ) I used to call it EXPRESSO >_>

[/QUOTE]
I practically never said the word so I never cared lol

Then my mom found this recipe xD

I had to start making sure I said it right.

Arkytior said:
I practically never said the word so I never cared lol
Then my mom found this recipe xD

I had to start making sure I said it right.
Lmao. You know when Kiyoko talks about Donuts? I always look at her posts funny cause I could have sworn it was Doughnuts? I keep telling myself I'm wrong, but they both look right. English (BP).

Share me some cookies, Info.

Sometimes I do that too, but I do know that it's donuts lol

Sure Kin. The second pan is in the oven, the first is cooling.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]*holds it in*
Do your best Infi.

[/QUOTE]
>.>

This hurts despite the tiny ice pack I have pressed against it

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lmao. You know when Kiyoko talks about Donuts? I always look at her posts funny cause I could have sworn it was Doughnuts? I keep telling myself I'm wrong, but they both look right. English (BP).

[/QUOTE]

*Huffs and goes to bed*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back