Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]They've inspired me to finally finish updating Kouki's abilities.

[/QUOTE]
I inspired myself to finish bs-ing my history project that's due today

I had half of it done already. The actual project and not the cookies. I just ended up rewriting like all of it and finishing within an hour or so.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]If you wait until the last hour, projects only take one hour.

[/QUOTE]
Haha, that was good. You have a nice brain, Luce. I'm surprised you're not European. You and IG would make unique humor together.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I speak from experience. Most of my life is filled with procrastination.

[/QUOTE]
REALLY?????

YOU????

I would have never guessed.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
You sound like you work better at the last minute =P. I know people like that. I dunno how they do it
Unfortunately I am >.>

I dont want to be this way but every time I've tried to change, it failed.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I always get the job done, but not immediately. I work best under stress.

[/QUOTE]
Same unfortunately

Arkytior said:
Same unfortunately
I'm almost always stressed these days, since my workload has increased. Although, when I don't have work, I'm the most relaxed creature to ever exist.

I don't want to wait to the last minute but that always end up happening >.>

I try and I do pitiful then last minute go and make it better at the last minute <.<

It's annoying

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
You sound like you work better at the last minute =P. I know people like that. I dunno how they do it
That's just when it gets kind of fun, it gets to that point where people ask if you're crazy leaving this late and saying that you'll never get it done in time and I'm like "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!"

IG42 said:
That's just when it gets kind of fun, it gets to that point where people ask if you're crazy leaving this late and saying that you'll never get it done in time and I'm like "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!"
This has been my general experience, except with less shouting.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]This has been my general experience, except with less shouting.

[/QUOTE]
GIGAAA!! WORRRKK! BRRREEEAAAKKERRRRRRR!!!

@White Masquerade

I'm just hoping to pull a Tesla because I like him. But since I'm only using four tickets, I'll likely get one of the 3* Male Sabers, two of the Prince of Slayer CEs, or Ko-Gil. Amakusa Shirou and Astolfo look cool but unfortunately suck.

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
I'm just hoping to pull a Tesla because I like him. But since I'm only using four tickets, I'll likely get one of the 3* Male Sabers, two of the Prince of Slayer CEs, or Ko-Gil. Amakusa Shirou and Astolfo look cool but unfortunately suck.
I'll give you one free RP wish if you land Gil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back