Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Veirrianna Valentine]Quirky and I need our response to continue on with life O.o [/QUOTE] Lol. It's not me. It's Edward Valentine you're waiting on. (> :D ) I think he's scared of being challenged. Either Thursday or Friday I'll check with him and let you know. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]

Omg. They made Astolfo...androgynous.

@clarinetti

(:B) Clari-chan. Akane could very well be accusing someone completely innocent. (:3). I dunno if she is or not. Tell me whatchu gonna do. I look forward to your post! <333

@Lucem Tenebris

That is a possibility. Those Yamanaka people can mind wipe ninja right?

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]
That is a possibility. Those Yamanaka people can mind wipe ninja right?
Or there was that one guy who had a bunch of his memories stored inside a seal

IG42 said:
Still too hit or miss for a framing job, relying on someone coming along who happens to know a generally taboo technique isn't something any sensible person who use in a plan
True enough. And even if the truth does get out, it all depends on whether Hoshi managed to get a strong enough backing that she manages to stay in power regardless. There's no guarantee the truth will even change anything :/

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]She could have just forgotten that she did it.

[/QUOTE]
lol. Yes, that's possible too^^

@White Masquerade

There's a reason why he wields the Trap of Argalia. It's weird considering how Astolfo and a friend of his went around seducing the wives of other men in one of his stories. There might have been basis, I've heard at least once that Astolfo crossdressed while trying to calm down Roland. Either way, he's been popular since his reveal in the scrapped Fate/Apocrypha game project and he manages to be the one servant who survives the clusterfuck of the Fate/Apocrypha LN.

IG42 said:
Still too hit or miss for a framing job, relying on someone coming along who happens to know a generally taboo technique isn't something any sensible person who use in a plan
Yea, as tempting as that might be, I think that make it just a tad too easy. And much as Akane wants to get to the truth, she wouldn't go as far as to have learned the Impure World Resurrection, not after spending a chunk of time in Kirigakure trying to seal away reincarnated shinobi. But I've been doing some research, and if worst comes to worst I've got a little ace up my sleeve for White and Hoshie (>u>).

As for the theory that Hoshie literally had her mind wiped of the events so that she couldn't become a suspect, that I'd be willing to accept, had White decided to foreshadow or leave any hints that this was her endgame. But she didn't, and until I see something indicating otherwise, I remain unconvinced of that hypothesis.

And don't play all cutesy and innocent with me @White Masquerade - I cherish you dearly, but your cute little emoji's and 'Clari-chan's aren't going to get you out of this. It's not about Hoshie's political status as Raikazekage and ruining her reputation- Akane could use that as leverage, but that's not the reason for doing this. She wants to like Hoshie and respect her, but she's not willing to be allies with someone who lies in her face about something. Had Hoshie been upfront about it, that alone might have convinced Akane to set it aside for the good of the village. But now I got to figure out how to go about this without resulting in either Akane or Hoshie's death- putting me between a rock and a hard place here ( -_- ")

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]This feels far more intense than the actual war that's taking place right now.

[/QUOTE]
You should've seen Gassy and Strawb talking shop about how to avoid sinking Roku's ship

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'm currently thinking of ways to make things worse.

[/QUOTE]
Drop by Kiri and backstab someone for s**ts and giggles? Maybe try and hack off Toshiro's limbs and then pester him over the black stuff while Tsukikio freaks out

IG42 said:
You should've seen Gassy and Strawb talking shop about how to avoid sinking Roku's ship
And White nags about how Kiri's taking a long time. (>u>)

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'm currently thinking of ways to make things worse.

[/QUOTE]
*sighs*

IG42 said:
Drop by Kiri and backstab someone for s**ts and giggles? Maybe try and hack off Toshiro's limbs and then pester him over the black stuff while Tsukikio freaks out
...do you have something against Kiri too? =(

clarinetti said:
In what way may I ask?
I'm not quite sure yet. I haven't dropped Kouki anywhere yet and he can bring chaos wherever he goes.

IG42 said:
This is up for consideration.

QuirkyAngel said:
...do you have something against Kiri too? =(
Toshiro is merely the person for whom losing limbs (again) is the least problematic

@GasMaskie

Jeez. 14 servants in 1 match. I still can't get over that. Like, how do you honestly believe you're going to win, er, survive? Two Berserkers in 1 match? Pass.

@QuirkyAngel

Haha, trust me, this arc is ending real soon. Tomorrow I will make moving posts for The Land of Fire. I like to have a lot of things happening ta once rather than one-by-one. Akane is holding up Hoshie. If the ninja lose, blame her.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I think Orochimaru wouldn't have to worry about losing limbs.

[/QUOTE]
That's Orochimaru, death is like going golfing, he does it on and off on weekends, i'd say it was like a semi-active gym membership but he isn't a Sayian

IG42 said:
Toshiro is merely the person for whom losing limbs (again) is the least problematic
I don't think Kiyo would be too happy about that...

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'd like to return in a big way.

[/QUOTE]
Drop Kouki in the world sewer. Start Kouki x Shinobu ship. Then gather the rest of the surviving bijuus together to attack both Kakureyami and ninjas alike. That'd certainly make an impression (B')

QuirkyAngel said:
Drop Kouki in the world sewer. Start Kouki x Shinobu ship. Then gather the rest of the surviving bijuus together to attack both Kakureyami and ninjas alike. That'd certainly make an impression (B')
You had me until you mentioned ships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back