Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@White Masquerade

It gets worse when one side is controlled by someone who successfully manipulated the Nazis into stealing the Greater Grail from Fuyuki AND turned his Lancer Vlad into a Vampire Berserker who can tank pretty much every servant. And then the other side is being controlled by a Kotomine who's really a rogue Ruler. You're pretty much screwed either way.

QuirkyAngel said:
Drop Kouki in the world sewer. Start Kouki x Shinobu ship. Then gather the rest of the surviving bijuus together to attack both Kakureyami and ninjas alike. That'd certainly make an impression (B')
Unless Isobu has wandered off somewhere there isn't any gathering to be done.

White Masquerade]I wish someone would drop into the Kakureyami HQ (o'v'o) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]

Clari-chan, if she just says she's wrong, we can move on. Be the bigger person.
Thank you White, I'm happy to hear we've come to an agreement- when Hoshie decides to grow up and tell the truth, then the both of them can go and deal with more pressing issues such as the final battle for the shinobi world like mature, intelligent individuals. (^.^)

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]You had me until you mentioned ships.

[/QUOTE]
C'mon Luce. Poor shinobu needs some lovin'. And I don't see any of my characters heading to the world sewer anytime soon...

QuirkyAngel said:
C'mon Luce. Poor shinobu needs some lovin'. And I don't see any of my characters heading to the world sewer anytime soon...
You forget that Kouki is a terrible person. He'd have the opposite effect.

QuirkyAngel said:
Should I post Chiaki or wait for @Arkytior to give the move out orders?
This is up to you. Even if you post him going ahead, I'm sure Infi's post will still make sense.

@GasMaskie

No wonder you find it delicious. Sometimes Fate gets too tragic for me =/

@clarinetti

xD . You are too much

@Lucem Tenebris

I thought he changed? Anyway, unlike Maruorochi, Yuunobu is strong enough to keep him in line if he acts up and tries to kill her. I don't mind the ship.

@IG42

Does the lessening of Bijuu offend you? If it does, I apologize

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]

I thought he changed? Anyway, unlike Maruorochi, Yuunobu is strong enough to keep him in line if he acts up and tries to kill her. I don't mind the ship.
Even if he has, it doesn't change what's done. Most of his life was spent killing innocent people and some not so innocent people. Also, does this mean you've given up on pairing Maru with the boy that almost murdered her?

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Even if he has, it doesn't change what's done. Most of his life was spent killing innocent people and some not so innocent people. Also, does this mean you've given up on pairing Maru with the boy that almost murdered her?

[/QUOTE]
Yes. I have given up on pairing. Though Kouki won't care, she's currently giving him the silent treatment

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]

xD . You are too much
Because I have finally outsmarted the brilliant Ms. White, having checkmated you with no escape whatsoever?

It's as you've said from the beginning- every action results in a reaction, and every choice comes with consequences- I'm simply applying what you have made clear on so many occasions (o'v'o)

I'm so happy we're friends- it makes things much more amusing (^.^)

Help... I can't work on a post for Toshiro... Damn me and getting injured at each and every step of the way! This time I even got my boyfriend involved, and so we each now have a burn on a hand... At least we had a good laugh after it, but now I have a useless right hand, and him a useless left... Our dominant hands hurt to use now >~<

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]You forget that Kouki is a terrible person. He'd have the opposite effect.

[/QUOTE]
It's not like Shinobu can get any sadder than she is currently...

But, yeah. Pushing this ship might not be the best idea. Drop Kouki where you will (>u>)

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]That's a harsh punishment.

[/QUOTE]
Lol. Luce, don't act he cares (:'()

clarinetti said:
Because I have finally outsmarted the brilliant Ms. White, having checkmated you with no escape whatsoever?
It's as you've said from the beginning- every action results in a reaction, and every choice comes with consequences- I'm simply applying what you have made clear on so many occasions (o'v'o)

I'm so happy we're friends- it makes things much more amusing (^.^)
The game is not over yet. Come with your best.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Help... I can't work on a post for Toshiro... Damn me and getting injured at each and every step of the way! This time I even got my boyfriend involved, and so we each now have a burn on a hand... At least we had a good laugh after it, but now I have a useless right hand, and him a useless left... Our dominant hands hurt to use now >~<

[/QUOTE]
*hugs* It'll get better. Stop trying to kill your boyfriend =/. I would make a limbless joke but I'll leave that for IG42 (BP)

As for Shinobu... She's in a state to where she'd probably just kill any non-spirit to come near her for the next... err... eternity...? She's just that torn up inside, plus has a full-on hatred of ninja now. Chances are she'll kill herself if Chomei doesn't do it for her, with her way involving cutting the earth itself in half...

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Stop trying to kill your boyfriend =/

[/QUOTE]
He's the one who suggested cooking together >~>

Plus, this is the first time I've ever caused physical injury to anybody other than myself; ever. Unless of course people fall outta chairs or something from my posts here, but totally different story.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]The face makes me feel as though you're plotting something...

[/QUOTE]
lol. I'm plotting nothing. (O:))

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]*hugs* It'll get better. Stop trying to kill your boyfriend =/. I would make a limbless joke but I'll leave that for IG42 (BP)

[/QUOTE]
I have been summoned! Did you need a hand with something? I'm already armed for battle.

Trust me, I fully intend to. But first, time is needed to mull things over and determine the best course of action.

And also sleep- that's a pretty great thing as well.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]This doesn't help...

[/QUOTE]
Would this (:3) be better?

How about this (^.^)?

I really like this ( :D ) face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back