Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@White Masquerade[/URL]
tumblr_nc6grjwWVq1tj9b2so1_500.gif

@QuirkyAngel

It's near the end of Strawberry's post. You can see it in my quote of it

White Masquerade] [IMG]http://49.media.tumblr.com/39beef003a8ad6a3f377e78981e2d3ee/tumblr_nc6grjwWVq1tj9b2so1_500.gif[/IMG] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

It's near the end of Strawberry's post. You can see it in my quote of it
You see that? I can make insane guesses, but I couldn't even find a small line (>u>)

QuirkyAngel said:
You see that? I can make insane guesses, but I couldn't even find a small line (>u>)
=( You don't have to do that for me Quirk. Let me sulk. I'll accept and get over it eventually

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]=( You don't have to do that for me Quirk. Let me sulk. I'll accept and get over it eventually

[/QUOTE]
If you're sure...

@White Masquerade

Some people who grow up neglected and hated by their parents believe that their parents never loved them because they were never good enough, especially if their parents lavished their love on another child. They believe that they are inherently flawed and imperfect.

And they resign themselves to becoming trash no one wants. Monsters. So they stop trying to be good.

Huhuhu. It's third person-limited, not omniscient. uvu So that's Anpan's opinion, not mine.(O:))

Last edited by a moderator:
Strawberry Preserves] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
Some people who grow up neglected and hated by their parents believe that their parents never loved them because they were never good enough, especially if their parents lavished their love on another child. They believe that they are inherently flawed and imperfect.

And they resign themselves to becoming trash no one wants. Monsters. So they stop trying to be good.

Huhuhu. It's third person-limited, not omniscient. uvu So that's Anpan's opinion, not mine.(O:))
Mm. I see. Nice to get to know more of Anpan's past. I have no problem with him turning good...just..AFTER Clarinetti gives me what I want =)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Mm. I see. Nice to get to know more of Anpan's past. I have no problem with him turning good...just..AFTER Clarinetti gives me what I want =)

[/QUOTE]
Black mailing peopleeeeeee , never trust the wiley white !

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Mm. I see. Nice to get to know more of Anpan's past. I have no problem with him turning good...just..AFTER Clarinetti gives me what I want =)

[/QUOTE]
B-but Anpan is already good! Look at how he hasn't stabbed Roku and Nana in the back, severed any of their spinal cords, ripped out Roku's eyes, or experimented on them!! oAo

I'm curious on what you want Clari to do. Something to do with Hoshie? (*^*)

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]Black mailing peopleeeeeee , never trust the wiley white !

[/QUOTE]
xD . Me? Never.

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]B-but Anpan is already good! Look at how he hasn't stabbed Roku and Nana in the back, severed any of their spinal cords, ripped out Roku's eyes, or experimented on them!! oAo
I'm curious on what you want Clari to do. Something to do with Hoshie? (*^*)

[/QUOTE]
Sure ANpan is good. *nods unconvincingly*

As a matter of fact, I would be interested in a trade. I'd be willing to let Anpan be morally nice, so Clarinetti wouldn't have to admit she's wrong to me. IF Akane leaves Hoshie alone.

This benefits everybody right? I like things that benefit everybody.

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]B-but Anpan is already good! Look at how he hasn't stabbed Roku and Nana in the back, severed any of their spinal cords, ripped out Roku's eyes, or experimented on them!! oAo(*^*)

[/QUOTE]
He sounds like a really upstanding guy.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]IF Akane leaves Hoshie alone.

[/QUOTE]
I don't see this happening. She's come too far.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]He sounds like a really upstanding guy.
I don't see this happening. She's come too far.

[/QUOTE]
And that is the question. Will she give up everything just to prove a point?

GasMaskie said:
@Arkytior
Time for Revelations. No one's (important) is dying this time around.
SATURDAY NIGHT!!!! I will then have money to buy it. I have like...five bucks for the eshop xD

For my birthday one of my best friends is getting me a gift card when I see her Saturday. I will buy it and play it then. I cannot wait.

I bought Revelations earlier today. The bigger character cast gives me a better opportunity to breed the best warrior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back