Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
GasMaskie said:
@Arkytior
My Spring Break's next week as well. I'm going through the prologue again so I can grind Azura to a high level before I choose neither side and piss everyone off.
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I bought Revelations earlier today. The bigger character cast gives me a better opportunity to breed the best warrior.

[/QUOTE]
I'm looking forward to it. Cause, legit, Revelation makes the most sense when you say fuck no to both families.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]One of you mail me a copy

[/QUOTE]
I don't have any stamps, unfortunately.

Arkytior said:
I'm looking forward to it. Cause, legit, Revelation makes the most sense when you say fuck no to both families.
I thought the Conquest route was the most logical, but denying both sides is what I'd probably do in that situation.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I thought the Conquest route was the most logical, but denying both sides is what I'd probably do in that situation.

[/QUOTE]
Same here yet not quite. While out of the two, it seems logically (to me) but at the same time seems stupid. At least the way you have to go about it. I mean, come on. Have Leo look at the thing for truth then you, him, and Azura convince the rest. Bam get rid of daddy and done.

Revelation (again to me) seems like the most logical choice in the end. Because it seems more real I guess lol

I thought it was the best choice out of the main two, since changing corruption from the inside seems more effective and having someone else do it could have complications. That and I didn't see how abandoning your family for strangers was very appealing.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I thought it was the best choice out of the main two, since changing corruption from the inside seems more effective and having someone else do it could have complications. That and I didn't see how abandoning your family for strangers was very appealing.

[/QUOTE]
I agree there. But the way the game had you do things was stupid in my opinion. Some things were just pretty bad.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I thought it was the best choice out of the main two, since changing corruption from the inside seems more effective and having someone else do it could have complications. That and I didn't see how abandoning your family for strangers was very appealing.

[/QUOTE]
To me, it seemed like choosing Conquest was to follow your emotions rather than your morals. Rather than helping to defend a nation after inadvertently assassinating their leader and causing considerable damage to their populace and city, you decide to join up with your family who you've known your entire life. And then you settle on the worst possible plan for internal reform ever conceived, although that's something that you wouldn't know before starting Conquest.

Birthright isn't much better as you're betraying your kin in order to do what's "right". The definite cultural bias that went into the writing of this game definitely skews just how morally just siding with Hoshido is though, but nonetheless it is a nation that no longer has a buffer against invasion from clearly hostile forces and regardless of the circumstances of your actions, it's still your fault for completely screwing over Hoshido.

You're in a bad spot in regards to morals no matter who you pick, but Revelations offers a good out. I can't judge the entirety of Fates, since I haven't finished the third path, but I also feel like the game's writing could have been improved. I have a problem with the localization, but I think the actual story itself and the events could have been presented a lot better.

Regardless, I still love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Regardless, I still love it.

[/QUOTE]
That. Right there

The children were terribly implemented, so I'm hoping that the Transient Memory DLC will help them stand out as characters and not just extras who don't even need to be included in the first place. Corrin essentially decides to follow his heart in Revelations and really lives up to his role as the peacemaker. Revelations so far just feels like a more classic Fire Emblem experience since you get a Jagen early on to help out. While I like Frederick better as a character, I feel like Gunter is a more modern rendition of Jagen and one who holds particular importance with the plot - especially since he's more or less Corrin's surrogate parent.

I suppose there is something disingenuous about advertising Revelations like crazy regardless of which version you play. A lot of the hooks get dropped and the game keeps prodding you to buy Revelations in order to make sense of the story. I still like the game though, and it feels like IS has really improved since Awakening.

GasMaskie said:
The children were terribly implemented, so I'm hoping that the Transient Memory DLC will help them stand out as characters and not just extras who don't even need to be included in the first place. Corrin essentially decides to follow his heart in Revelations and really lives up to his role as the peacemaker. Revelations so far just feels like a more classic Fire Emblem experience since you get a Jagen early on to help out. While I like Frederick better as a character, I feel like Gunter is a more modern rendition of Jagen and one who holds particular importance with the plot - especially since he's more or less Corrin's surrogate parent.
I suppose there is something disingenuous about advertising Revelations like crazy regardless of which version you play. A lot of the hooks get dropped and the game keeps prodding you to buy Revelations in order to make sense of the story. I still like the game though, and it feels like IS has really improved since Awakening.
The way you explain it Gas, it feels like I know about Fire Emblem myself. Keep up the good work. You should just follow your own heart and not pick a side. BOTH sides of the family are stupid and should just shut up fighting over petty things and try to work it out.

Kinzu Hekmatyar]I'm so gald that Uzazab survive our conflict and is making waves else were . [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
I agree. She is a cool character. It makes me wonder where Kenji and Keitaro would be if they survived

You have no idea ,the level of woman scorn would be so bad. Though on that off hand earlier in the rp ,had Han not connected with Chiaki she was more than likely be a bady ,by or before the Kirigakure Arc . The next Yagura ,more bloody mist etc. @White Masquerade

I know you goody two shoes would,but at what cost and how much would be wasted along with the desturction of another ninja village plus the resources and lives. It would play into the dark kages hand. @White Masquerade

h

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade] It makes me wonder where Kenji and Keitaro would be if they survived

[/QUOTE]
I was surprised by the way Keitaro ended things. Still, he wouldn't have been with Kiyomi either way.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I was surprised by the way Keitaro ended things. Still, he wouldn't have been with Kiyomi either way.

[/QUOTE]
As much as I'd like, I can't comment further on this. It's a sealed subject for Infi.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]As much as I'd like, I can't comment further on this. It's a sealed subject for Infi.

[/QUOTE]
I may have caught up with the roleplay, but it looks like I'm missing a lot of OOC knowledge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back