Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
IG42 said:
Could've picked something less interesting to give up
lol. It's pretty much tradition in my family that we don't eat meats on Fridays during Lent(might actually have a cultural aspect to it, but I'm not positive). I'm not strongly religious, nor am I great at self-denial, so I figured I should at least do this much...

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Good luck with that, Quirk. My friend gave up sugar and it hasn't been easy on him.

[/QUOTE]
I cannot do that...

QuirkyAngel said:
lol. It's pretty much tradition in my family that we don't eat meats on Fridays during Lent(might actually have a cultural aspect to it, but I'm not positive). I'm not strongly religious, nor am I great at self-denial, so I figured I should at least do this much...
Not eating meat on a specific weekday is what killed all our beavers

QuirkyAngel said:
I cannot do that...
It was very rough in the beginning, since he was sort of addicted to seeets. I've managed to somewhat hold him over by making food on the weekends.

IG42 said:
Not eating meat on a specific weekday is what killed all our beavers
O.o

Well...it's nearly over...just 2 more weeks to go, I think.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]It was very rough in the beginning, since he was sort of addicted to seeets. I've managed to somewhat hold him over by making food on the weekends.

[/QUOTE]
I wish him the best of luck.

I love this place. Every year for my birthday, this is where we go to celebrate.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Happy Birthday, Infi! Sorry for not noticing sooner.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks

It's fine, there's nothing loudly announcing it lol

@Arkytior

tumblr_inline_o1krgwBOB91rafqzb_500.gif

And lastly, any requests for my final Naruto Avatar change to be somebody? Requests will be open for 2 hours

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]And lastly, any requests for my final Naruto Avatar change to be somebody? Requests will be open for 2 hours

[/QUOTE]
A replacement log

White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

Ed is on vacation =P. Up to you two if you want to wait a bit.
How long is a bit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back