Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]They're deaths kept the protagonists' plot armor from breaking. They made the ultimate sacrifice.

[/QUOTE]
Lol. Good one. Is it more insightful Lucem Tenebris Infi's gift?

QuirkyAngel said:
How long is a bit?
It would be until Sunday/Monday

Welp, wadda ya wanna do

White Masquerade]Lol. Good one. Is it more insightful Lucem Tenebris Infi's gift? It would be until Sunday/Monday [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

Welp, yea, decisions decisions.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Good one. Is it more insightful Lucem Tenebris Infi's gift

[/QUOTE]
It's the best I could do on such short notice.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I'll say it quiet. Happy birthday Infi. =)

[/QUOTE]
Thanks Mom

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I feel like I'm missing something here...

[/QUOTE]
You can ask what you want to ask =)

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Just curious about the mom/daughter dynamic here. Wondering if I'm missing out on some neat in-joke.

[/QUOTE]
Alright. Today you get the honest White. Infi and I have no relation. It's an inside thing like with Quirk being my rival. That is true. As soon as I met Quirk last year, I knew we'd be some.

As for Infi, I always seem to RP the older friend or relative of her character's so naturally I consider Infi my daughter and vice versa.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Alright. Today you get the honest White. Infi and I have no relation. It's an inside thing like with Quirk being my rival. That is true. As soon as I met Quirk last year, I knew we'd be some.
As for Infi, I always seem to RP the older friend or relative of her character's so naturally I consider Infi my daughter and vice versa.

[/QUOTE]
Mommy! (<3)

Arkytior said:
Mommy! (<3)
Daughter! (<3)

@White Masquerade[/URL]
Haha. Don't worry about it, Kinzu. A big reason Quirky's it is because through multiple RPs Quirk's characters have been a pain in my side. It's like I can never get rid of them. I don't want to play against you Kinzu! I prefer you as my argue-friend over rival. I like saying Kiri sucks to your face and hearing something back (>u>)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Thanks, honest White. I'm glad to be in the loop now.
I recommend becoming a green oni.

[/QUOTE]
Green oni? don't know if that a color reference or ?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Daughter! (<3)
Haha. Don't worry about it, Kinzu. A big reason Quirky's it is because through multiple RPs Quirk's characters have been a pain in my side. It's like I can never get rid of them. I don't want to play against you Kinzu! I prefer you as my argue-friend over rival. I like saying Kiri sucks to your face and hearing something back (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
Bah humbug white bah humbuugggg

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]Green oni? don't know if that a color reference or ?

[/QUOTE]
Quirk is the blue oni and White is her red oni rival. If you're looking to step it up, a green oni is the best choice, since that's the true rival to the color red. At least that's how it works in Pokémon.

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]But...in that logic, I'll be always on the losing side seeing as Red/Green ( -_- ")

[/QUOTE]
At least you get to be a gym leader.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]
You sound like an evil Jedi Master trying to seduce unwary Padawan to the dark side.
I'm channeling my inner Madara.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back