Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@clarinetti

You want to be my rival? I don't think you're ready Clari-chan. I don't think Quirky would appreciate it either.

@Arkytior

Infitior~ I see the avy =). You know I have to comment and E-hug you. *E-hug*

@Tekigami

Excellent post btw. Tenzumaki is becoming one of my favorites. I see him as a squad leader in the next generation of Shinobi

clarinetti said:
Alright then, go get 'em folks- may the best guy/ gal win!!!
587d1cb5298b91596d05980c5ccb35cdd3b40501cd0f615c061da9ab76cc9ea5.jpg
This war surpasses the one with the Kakureyami.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]
You want to be my rival? I don't think you're ready Clari-chan. I don't think Quirky would appreciate it either.
Well we could be, if you wanted to and were up for it... but honestly I don't care if we're rivals or not XP. I'd be just as satisfied in maintaining our scheming, pseudo-antagonistic friendships.(o'v'o)

@Lucem Tenebris

I know, right?! For the duration of this thread, I've been waiting for a proper brawl to break out- Kinzu, Kiyo, Kanra, Eye, White, they've all had a point where they were going to duke it out... and then it never happens, and it means I popped a fresh bowl of popcorn for nothing (>:<). But not this time... this time I'm ready with my snack and beverages to watch this go down! So, popcorn anyone? ;p

Also, perhaps I just have a poor memory, but I can't recall us ever being properly introduced and such... so hey! (^.^)

@IG42

*Sniffle sniffle*

Aww.... that, that was so... beautiful! (:'()

*Grabs box of tissues*

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we may have talked before I left, but my memory is terrible, so maybe not. In any case, hey!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You want to be my rival? I don't think you're ready Clari-chan. I don't think Quirky would appreciate it either.

[/QUOTE]
What about me? Am I ready to be your rival? :P

*looks at donut watch*

Oh wait, I can't be your rival right now. Donut time, after all... Oh wait, that's all the time. Sorry, but I've no time to spare for being your rival; too many more important things, like donuts! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
Infitior~ I see the avy =). You know I have to comment and E-hug you. *E-hug*
Lol Thanks Kin

I don't even know what I want her to do with her father. Don't even know what she'll do when she finds out what happened to Toshiro O.o

Arkytior said:
I don't even know what I want her to do with her father. Don't even know what she'll do when she finds out what happened to Toshiro O.o
Don't worry. If Toshiro brings him back, I'll handle the father. =)

Hopefully she'll still love Toshiro

Of course she will. That wasn't even part of the equation. Will she flip out? Regress into her mind, realizing some of what Saiken was trying to protect her from? Rage at not being able to kill her enemy? What will she do?! I have no clue O.o

Arkytior said:
Of course she will. That wasn't even part of the equation. Will she flip out? Regress into her mind, realizing some of what Saiken was trying to protect her from? Rage at not being able to kill her enemy? What will she do?! I have no clue O.o
We do need some more Jinchuriki flip-outs, it's surprising that were still only 2 out of 5 on that count

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
No comment. Thank you for posting.
Well that saves me from relapsing into squeeing

IG42 said:
We do need some more Jinchuriki flip-outs, it's surprising that were still only 2 out of 5 on that count
Tsukiko has retreated into her mind a few times in this rp

IG42 said:
That's wussing out not freaking out
No it isn't. She was attacked and started to go nuts but was knocked unconscious before she could do anything. In Tsukiko's case, she didn't give a damn about most things and when she did Saiken forced her into her mind and he took control, which leaves her no choice in what happens.

I should have Kouki's abilities updated today, but it's just the appearance for now. The biography might take a year or two.

Chiaki grew too! He went from a measly 5'3'' at the beginning of the rp to 5'5'' within the span of a year. He's still growing!

*pouts* Chiaki will never reach 6ft. If he survives the war, I see him stopping somewhere between 5'8'' and 5'11''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back