Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5040-strawberry-preserves/ said:
@Strawberry Preserves[/URL]

The Shoryuken had me dying laughing. I don't think Anpan said them right once. What does he call the Rinnegan?
Ah, Rinnegan is pretty hard...? Ringo-kami? Ramen? Rei Ogami? Run-away-go? Rambutan? Rutabaga?

Or... Rinnegan, Rinneg an, Rinng an, Ring on... <-- See that? That's a sign... Put the ring on her finger, Roku.

Can't think of anything. > > I've exhausted my squishy grey matter today.

I'm holding out till Revelation cause both routes suck to me tbh xD

I like both though, because Conquest is tough, but it could be better if there were a bit more options to gain more exp and money. Mainly exp, I was always pretty fine with money. And Birthright could do with a little less. It's a tad easy and it takes forever for me to be able to update any of the buildings in my castle place thing. It's annoying. I also find it stupid that you can only lower the difficulty, not raise it.

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Ah, Rinnegan is pretty hard...? Ringo-kami? Ramen? Rei Ogami? Run-away-go? Rambutan? Rutabaga?
Or... Rinnegan, Rinneg an, Rinng an, Ring on... <-- See that? That's a sign... Put the ring on her finger, Roku.

Can't think of anything. > > I've exhausted my squishy grey matter today.

[/QUOTE]
How could you forget Ringo Starr?

Arkytior said:
I have tea and cough drops. I can't gargle for shit when my throat is sore (trust me I've tried and failed in the past) and I don't think we have honey.
Then definitely see about sipping some steaming tea however you like it. Slow slips from a cup where you can breathe in the steam. It won't cure anything, but it will be comforting once you get the hang of it.

@Strawberry Preserves

=P I hope you get some good rest Straw. Almost missed your white text =)

@IG42

Renewal was one of the skills that didn't get nerfed, so yeah it's still broken. Plus there are other skills that heal adjacent units so on Conquest I've pretty much been relying on walling out filthy Hoshidan scum. Since Gale Force is a DLC skill and a shadow of what it was, I use Ignatius to draw the enemy's attention and he regenerates pretty much all of the HP he lost during the enemy turn. Tomebreaker makes Ignatius dodgy as fuck when it comes to magic, he can get hit but he's so beefy that the damage he does take gets healed away. I'm pairing him with the Avatar's child so he gets a slight boost to resistance.

@Arkytior

Just cleared Chapter 23 of Conquest on Hard. I ended up using my fliers to carry my units to the fort's walls because there was no way in hell I was going to make it past Hinata and the squad of Archers and Sniper who all had Counter. Stairs are great for hit and run tactics.

@Arkytior[/URL]
Just cleared Chapter 23 of Conquest on Hard. I ended up using my fliers to carry my units to the fort's walls because there was no way in hell I was going to make it past Hinata and the squad of Archers and Sniper who all had Counter. Stairs are great for hit and run tactics.
I beat Conquest a while ago, so I don't remember everything in it. I'm on like chapter 16 or 17 in Birthright, cause I haven't had as much time to play as I'd like. That and I'm trying to get everyone actually married. I want all the kids.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5040-strawberry-preserves/ said:
@Strawberry Preserves[/URL]
=P I hope you get some good rest Straw. Almost missed your white text =)
(O:)) White text? What white text?

Last edited by a moderator:
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
Oh wow. Then there's nothing left to do =/ except naturally let it fix itself out
For that to happen, the weather needs to get its shit together. Cause this is happening because the weather keeps changing every few days.

Arkytior said:
For that to happen, the weather needs to get its shit together. Cause this is happening because the weather keeps changing every few days.
Ah, okay I see the issue. You should move to Florida.

@GasMaskie

No worries

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Ah, okay I see the issue. You should move to Florida.

[/QUOTE]
I have family in Florida. I lived there for two weeks roughly three years ago. It was hot. And lots of golf carts.

I went to Florida with a friend once. I was convinced there were several golf courses around, since everyone was driving carts, but there were none nearby.

In Florida they substitute bike paths on the street with golf cart paths.

I kinda wonder if a summer in Florida would be hot enough to make me actually wear shorts...or God forbid actually go shirtless, swimwear excepted

@Arkytior[/URL]
@Lucem Tenebris

Lol. Okay stop making fun of my state
I'm not making fun of it. I enjoyed Florida tbh. I got out of school for an extra week. The state I hate is Georgia

IG42 said:
I kinda wonder if a summer in Florida would be hot enough to make me actually wear shorts...or God forbid actually go shirtless, swimwear excepted
Shorts are a foreign concept to me. I always wear jeans and a jacket.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Shorts are a foreign concept to me. I always wear jeans and a jacket.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah i kinda hate shorts

@Arkytior[/URL]
@Lucem Tenebris

Lol. Okay stop making fun of my state
Well, can you blame them when it's sooo easy to do so, White? (>u>)

I'm kidding, I'm kidding- I dig the Sunshine state and their oranges, and I don't mind warm weather too much (o'v'o)

On another note, I know you're busy with Kirigakure stuff and other important things, but I'm wondering if you have an idea when a Hoshie post might be coming up?

@Strawberry Preserves

Lol XP

Damn Strawberry, so stealthy with your hidden text- just too slick for the rest of us ;p

@Lucem Tenebris

Nothing wrong with Texas. I think ._.

@Arkytior

( :P ) What's wrong with Georgia?

Too country?

@IG42

If you're fine wearing black when it's 90 degrees out then no. You'd want to go to California or Nevada or Arizona if you want to be cooked.

@clarinetti

Hey there Clari-chan! Hoshie is right after the next Kirigakure post. So Kiri then Hoshie. Akane is going to sweat. I'm ready for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back