Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Kinzu Hekmatyar]sureeee just to wreck white day i'll do anything [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL] @The Suspicious Eye

tumblr_ne6lncz0ef1qmgqcho1_500.gif

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]
Go ahead Gas, have Roku kiss Nana.
I'll just leave this here:

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Haha, you little lint lickers!
Let me have some comrade points too Kinzu. They sound awesome

[/QUOTE]
I can't give any out to you , white your a GM . maybe in another rp ,we got some good rep together even if were fri-enemies.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

tumblr_ne6lncz0ef1qmgqcho1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
Prepares for jolly-co-op

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Even you IG? Our characters are practically engaged and you're not on my side?

[/QUOTE]
I respect your intelligence enough to assume the way to avoid a bad ending to that scene isn't that simple

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Aw. Did you want me to do a secret magic spell so your throat stops hurting? I know a lot =)

[/QUOTE]
Do it.

BlacklegSanji said:
@QuirkyAngel some what, they are just standing to the side.
I see...well, that makes it a bit harder for Soba^^

@White Masquerade

Does Masami plan on getting up? Curse mark lvl 2, 3 etc? I'll be perfectly happy if she decides to summon Ludas(wanna see pretty wolf). Otherwise, I see Soba trying to get Masami outta there to get her injuries treated and such.

Last edited by a moderator:
IG42 said:
I respect your intelligence enough to assume the way to avoid a bad ending to that scene isn't that simple

Or maybe that's what White wants you to think...

futuramafry.jpg

For both Nana and Roku's sake, I hope whatever @GasMaskie does will work without leading to anybody's death. Das your choice dough.

I do love tragedies though....

I am curious to what you may do save Nana, and what method you will choose to do so though. Hopefully Anpanini won't have to deal with the fallout.

Arkytior said:
Lol Infi why do you encourage foolishness?

@GasMaskie

Are they already gone now?

QuirkyAngel said:
I see...well, that makes it a bit harder for Soba^^
@White Masquerade

Does Masami plan on getting up? Curse mark lvl 2, 3 etc? I'll be perfectly happy if she decides to summon Ludas(wanna see pretty wolf). Otherwise, I see Soba trying to get Masami outta there to get her injuries treated and such.
Maybe level 2. I imagine she's very upset

@Strawberry Preserves

The Shoryuken had me dying laughing. I don't think Anpan said them right once. What does he call the Rinnegan?

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5040-strawberry-preserves/ said:
@Strawberry Preserves[/URL]
The Shoryuken had me dying laughing. I don't think Anpan said them right once. What does he call the Rinnegan?
I think he nailed saying Flying Raijin though, man has his priorities straight

BlacklegSanji said:
@White Masquerade I'm really trying my best to fuck with you and be in all the places you don't want more shit to go down in.
Why would you do that, jerk? You jerk! What's your deal with me? I will have Machi slap Ryuu SO HARD his bijuu will leave >=[

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]

Are they already gone now?
Nope, I've got enough for a 10-Roll and 13 Tickets stocked up for Edmond. He'll likely be released in two weeks once the event starts (must have completed London). Right now, however, there's a sort of White Day event featuring a gacha with only male servants and a free CE of your choice. The new additions are Ruler Amakusa Shiro (5*), Rider Astolfo (4*), and Archer Ko-Gil (3*). I might roll on the rate-up day that features Tesla with three of the tickets though.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]

Maybe level 2. I imagine she's very upset

[/QUOTE]
Okie dokie, then Soba will wait and watch...possibly try to indentify the sniper. He's not crazy enough to jump into a fight that's still going on...

@BlacklegSanji

Kanra23...you make me so frustrated. I wish I could suffocate you with a pillow while you sleep. This is my level of rage with you. If you ever RP with me anywhere else, our characters will never be friends. Don't ask.

@GasMaskie

Don't waste tickets...go for the gold. Go for what you want!

@White Masquerade Well that was rude, and harsh and many other things that I'm too lazy to write down so I'm just right this here to describe the fact that I didn't want to write down how many other things that statement was cause I'm to lazy to write out all those words and now this statement is becoming longer than writing out all those words that that statement was could have possibly been.

BlacklegSanji said:
@White Masquerade Well that was rude, and harsh and many other things that I'm too lazy to write down so I'm just right this here to describe the fact that I didn't want to write down how many other things that statement was cause I'm to lazy to write out all those words and now this statement is becoming longer than writing out all those words that that statement was could have possibly been.
(>_>) Fine fine go ahead and mess with me. You don't care about my feelings. I'll get used to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back