Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Na

White Masquerade]Lol. Do I sense some tension between us miss Veirrianna Valentine? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15225-kinzu-hekmatyar/ said:
@Kinzu Hekmatyar[/URL]

Ah. Well I will be posting for Kiri, but I have to do the Mizukage building first
Nah, it's just really fun to tease you about it since you're oh so adamant you don't hate my character and then try to stir up trouble for her lol.

On that note, if you don't hate Dove, then out of curiousity how do you like Tonce, Asys and Rei? I'd ask about the Memoriam but they're more side filler characters that have names and backstories but don't flesh out that much. Like people you don't necessarily want to see die in the show, but it's because you know they're the good guys, not because you know bunches about them.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Na
Nah, it's just really fun to tease you about it since you're oh so adamant you don't hate my character and then try to stir up trouble for her lol.

On that note, if you don't hate Dove, then out of curiousity how do you like Tonce, Asys and Rei? I'd ask about the Memoriam but they're more side filler characters that have names and backstories but don't flesh out that much. Like people you don't necessarily want to see die in the show, but it's because you know they're the good guys, not because you know bunches about them.

[/QUOTE]
Not sure honestly. I haven't gotten to get to know them much. It's why I'm so hard on 2nd, 3rd, 4th and beyond characters added by people. I am almost certain the RPer can't develop them all really well at once. Dove is excellent. The extras...so-so.

This is why I put a limit on player-characters and want the rest as NPC. Not cause I'm a Kamidere (shut up Stick!) or want to kill people, it's so I can develop those characters myself. I haven't had the opportunity to use your NPC, so that's why I'm kinda lukewarm to Tonce, Asys, and Rei.

If you ever make an RP Valencia, do your best to have people focus on a small # of characters. It will make things a lot sweeter!

The weather needs to pick a temperature and fucking stick with it. Cause I'm getting sick of this. I'm not sick again thankfully, but my throat is killing me once more >.>

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]
Anpan sidled up to Roku casually, and leaned over to whisper in his ear. "Hey. You two should kiss."

[/QUOTE]
There is no way that this will backfire.

@The Suspicious Eye

You, Eye, should land in Konohagakure and do what you want from there. Go to the Hokage Mansion or fight soldiers in Konohagakure. There are 650.

However! If Chanda causes a big commotion, the Kakureyami King and Queen will come out (>>)

Kinzu Hekmatyar]So am i waiting for you to post first white or am i clear to post when ready [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
Any you prefer. All I'm going to do is tell Tsukiko to have the Kiri army head to Konoha by boat. If Han is going to do that then you don't need to wait on anything

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL]
You, Eye, should land in Konohagakure and do what you want from there. Go to the Hokage Mansion or fight soldiers in Konohagakure. There are 650.

However! If Chanda causes a big commotion, the Kakureyami King and Queen will come out (>>)
0.0..... they sound scary. I'll just be "stealthy"

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]0.0..... they sound scary. I'll just be "stealthy"

[/QUOTE]
Gotta go full 110% ninja mode,cause those two are the nopes foes in this rp atm.

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]Gotta go full 110% ninja mode,cause those two are the nopes foes in this rp atm.

[/QUOTE]
Soooo probably a good idea to nit go full on titan and flip the castle?

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
Hot and cold?
I need either freezing cold so that the ground is solid or warm so that the ground is hard. I have no time to spend ten minutes wiping my dogs feet four-six times a day.

And it'd be nice if my throat would stop hurting

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Soooo probably a good idea to nit go full on titan and flip the castle?

[/QUOTE]
Probably not i don't think your insurance will cover that,heck my insurence won't cover fighting those two. And I got the blood Kirigakure Insurence package .

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Soooo probably a good idea to nit go full on titan and flip the castle?

[/QUOTE]
xD . No one is stopping you, but I'm sure everyone else will be pissed (> :D )

Arkytior said:
I need either freezing cold so that the ground is solid or warm so that the ground is hard. I have no time to spend ten minutes wiping my dogs feet four-six times a day.
And it'd be nice if my throat would stop hurting
Aw. Did you want me to do a secret magic spell so your throat stops hurting? I know a lot =)

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]Probably not i don't think your insurance will cover that,heck my insurence won't cover fighting those two. And I got the blood Kirigakure Insurence package .

[/QUOTE]
Lol I'm so badass I dont need insurance(B')

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
xD . No one is stopping you, but I'm sure everyone else will be pissed

[/QUOTE]
You mean squished lol xD .

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Lol I'm so badass I dont need insurance(B')
You mean squished lol xD .

[/QUOTE]
welll i'm sure you like going lone wolf,but uhm you should invest in some comrade points .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back