Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Kinzu Hekmatyar]You know i was wondering were kid jack had been thus far. when did they even get infected is my question . [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
Jack Kidd was knocked out by Shinji Uchiha during that battle. Ja took Jack Kidd with him at the end of the arc. And in the 2 weeks, was infected personally by Jinan.

@Stickdom

Do you have...the English lyrics to that?

@clarinetti

(o'v'o) Let the competition continue then my friend from the country next door.

Last edited by a moderator:
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5217-stickdom/ said:
@Stickdom[/URL]

Do you have...the English lyrics to that?
I'm sorry, White, is my Proper Shakespearean English too much for you? Would you like me to translate it into American?

-ahem-

"Yo, what'd you just say? I coulda have sworn I heard someone saying what I've been telling you guys this whole time, that White's cracked and whacked, yo! Got some kinda god complex or somethin'. Nah, they not been listening to me, I must be trippin' strong. Whatevs, they'll see she's cray cray in the end, I'm just gonna sit back and watch the shizz go down up in here. Peace, mah homies!" *drops mic*

It's not an exact translation, but it's close enough to the dialect that it should be understandable. :)

American English-Is the mugger of all words, and languages we see a word and like it. we take change the meaning to our own ,than carry on .

On another note i hope we finish this rp before april ,i'm trying to enlist by then , An i want this rp to be my final rp for a while leave it on a good note you know

Stickdom said:
I'm sorry, White, is my Proper Shakespearean English too much for you? Would you like me to translate it into American?
-ahem-

"Yo, what'd you just say? I coulda have sworn I heard someone saying what I've been telling you guys this whole time, that White's cracked and whacked, yo! Got some kinda god complex or somethin'. Nah, they not been listening to me, I must be trippin' strong. Whatevs, they'll see she's cray cray in the end, I'm just gonna sit back and watch the shizz go down up in here. Peace, mah homies!" *drops mic*

It's not an exact translation, but it's close enough to the dialect that it should be understandable. :)
Naru-hodo!

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Aw man, we're gonna miss you Kinzu! By April, I'll see what I can do. I am certain this will be done before May. April, not so sure. It can be done though

@White Masquerade

Thankfully the only people I plan on controlling personally are the Memoriam and Tonce as well as Mangetsu, so while that still seems like a decent amount the Memoriam tends to work as a group and the latter two as a pair making them a touch easier to deal with. The people on the walls are more like helpers. Jack Kidd tries to fill the 'arena' with lava? They'll pour on the water and make platforms off the sides of the alls and stuff, but they won't directly interfere with the fighting. The bears in the pit will tank hits for people if needed as well.

So it really comes down to the Memoriam, the Bear Pair, Ja Jankin(if he wants to prove he cares for Dove and wants to earn brownie points, this is how he'd do it) and Tenzumaki.

Veirrianna Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
Thankfully the only people I plan on controlling personally are the Memoriam and Tonce as well as Mangetsu, so while that still seems like a decent amount the Memoriam tends to work as a group and the latter two as a pair making them a touch easier to deal with. The people on the walls are more like helpers. Jack Kidd tries to fill the 'arena' with lava? They'll pour on the water and make platforms off the sides of the alls and stuff, but they won't directly interfere with the fighting. The bears in the pit will tank hits for people if needed as well.

So it really comes down to the Memoriam, the Bear Pair, Ja Jankin(if he wants to prove he cares for Dove and wants to earn brownie points, this is how he'd do it) and Tenzumaki.
Looks good to me!

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I had a vote for them up until I dropped all votes for those for peace =P

[/QUOTE]
So you had only for those for peace? I voted for humans, Kakureyami, Hebi, and Shinobi Gods

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]So you had only for those for peace? I voted for humans, Kakureyami, Hebi, and Shinobi Gods

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, originally I had the humans, Shirotaiyo, Kakureyami and Ninja =P

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Yeah, originally I had the humans, Shirotaiyo, Kakureyami and Ninja =P

[/QUOTE]
Nice, haha. You like the Shirotaiyo. That seems hard to believe =P

QuirkyAngel said:
My votes thus far are for the ninjas, swordsmen of the mist, shinobi gods, and team Hebi:)
Woop! The Gods and Hebi! You're my kind of person~

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I had a vote for them up until I dropped all votes for those for peace =P

[/QUOTE]
Ditto

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Nice, haha. You like the Shirotaiyo. That seems hard to believe =P
Woop! The Gods and Hebi! You're my kind of person~

[/QUOTE]
Danhi is adorkable, Amekis was nice, and most of the rest were cool. Then there was Orisas xD A nice person, just too unstable.

White Masquerade]Sure you do @Veirrianna Valentine Adorkbale? lol. I see. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

Definitely. I like Hebi too. They are kind of like the "dark-side" Shirotaiyo. I would have loved to see the group cross paths
She reminds me of kids when they try to be tough xD

Trying to come off hardcore, but really just seem funny lol

Veirrianna Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]

oh I didn't know do I need to change my post? O.o I'm sorry!

White Masquerade]Sure you do @Veirrianna Valentine Adorkbale? lol. I see. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

Definitely. I like Hebi too. They are kind of like the "dark-side" Shirotaiyo. I would have loved to see the group cross paths
Yes...that would be interesting.

Now that you mention it, I do see the parallels: Maruorochi vs Danhi, Masami vs Daradei, Izumi vs Amekis, Kokuran vs Orisas, Dru vs Gatona/Inpe, Haruka vs Chiita, Keitaro vs Nanko

Oh you're character can do whatever they want, I'm just saying if you want, you can use the Yugakurians in your posts to passively do things.

Example:

~Coranna watched as she came out of her dodge to the awful realisation she'd been duped. Kidd knew she'd dodge right, and had prepared a secondary blast of magma. As it came rushing at her a blast of water followed by a secondary explosive tag destroyed the now cooled chunk of stone and the worst the swordswoman picked up were so scraps from the rubble. From above she heard a call.

"Yea! You get her Coranna!" "Yea, show her whose boss, we got your back!"

Smiling at the aid of her fellow people, Coranna rose to her feet and readied her sword to continue.~

So all I've done is set up an arena of sorts with people that will help out whenever you want them to =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back