Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@clarinetti

Jealous. Psh. Of Torune? Psh. That dog can keep staring at big chest (>A>) And of course Anpan will do the wrong thing. He's a psychopath. I expect Roku to kill him shortly after.

=P Yeah she's going to watch until Torune gets his act together and begs for her help. Admitting he's a savage that needs to be corrected as well of course.

@QuirkyAngel

LOL, Quirk -_-

@Lucem Tenebris

Kouki emotionally tortured. That is satisfying to hear. And you got it with war. It's a terrible thing.

I am working on the next post now so just tag me if you need me

Lucem Tenebris]Death is always a possibility during war. [/QUOTE] True enough. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]

Now that I think about it again, while Shinsei is morally ambiguous, he does have a side. Since he hates Kakureyami, that would make him on the ninja's side by default. If anything I'd consider Anpan the most morally ambiguous.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
We will have to see. I'm sure Machi will come around to Ryuu. Just VERY VERY VERY SLOWLY
I just need Machi and Kiyomi to team up on something :|

@White Masquerade

Hey, at least Anpan's trying to become a better human being- he gets a few points for that, doesn't he?

As for Torune, so he has a casually, passing thought that Samantha might be a decent human being and it be nice if they could grab a drink and get to know one another better in an alternate universe... and yet Kinnosuke immediately assumes he's a dog just for being friendly and agreeing to answer a few questions? I think I'm starting to get where Stick was coming from with Sumire's reaction to Maika and Uzazab. As for whether or not he's willing to beg for help, time will tell ;p.

Speaking of which, @BlacklegSanji , you have any particular ideas on how you want this fight to turn out, or shall we discuss it in a PM?

@QuirkyAngel Mmmm, yea, good point- Shinsei definitely seems like he's ready to take down the Kakureyami, but the means in which he uses to accomplish that are perhaps not so limited by ethics, similar to Torune in a sense perhaps. As for Anpan, he's indeed appeared to be more apathetic to the whole ordeal so long as it doesn't affect his current lifestyle, that is until Akane dragged him into this mess.

Arkytior said:
I just need Machi and Kiyomi to team up on something :|
I am with you on that. I've been waiting for the Uchiha to show off their stuff in this role-play. Machi and Kiyomi Quadruple Sharingan would be the best chance to do that. I shiver just thinking about it. I pray for whoever has to face that.

@Lucem Tenebris

xD . I hope so. We are in the second half of the last arc since Kiri finally fixed handled their business, so we don't have much more to go. There's only 1 other secret place that needs attention

@clarinetti

lol. Sumire is the head of a geisha house, she sees lecherous all the time. Kinnosuke is attracted to Torune. Naturally she'll see his friendliness with a pretty enemy as infuriating.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]There's only 1 other secret place that needs attention

[/QUOTE]
It's the Pure Land, isn't it? (-n-)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I am with you on that. I've been waiting for the Uchiha to show off their stuff in this role-play. Machi and Kiyomi Quadruple Sharingan would be the best chance to do that. I shiver just thinking about it. I pray for whoever has to face that.

[/QUOTE]
Kin we gotta. Eventually. We gotta.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Must be the Pure Land.

[/QUOTE]
Noo! It's not! What would Pure land have to do with anyone that's alive? ._.

Oooo. I know what Quirk is thinking. Not to my knowledge, no.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Noo! It's not! What would Pure land have to do with anyone that's alive? ._.

[/QUOTE]
Everyone in the Shinobi world is dead, whether they know it or not.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]*salutes*
I'll see what we can do.

[/QUOTE]
Yayayayayayayay!

I see your boss battle @White Masquerade, and raise you one of my own.

Seeing as this is the last chapter, and I'm not playing the whole "entire settlement I'm working with gets wiped out by GM with an anti bird vendetta" game again I figured I'd raise the bar a bit xD

This is going to be an interesting one, though. Despite vying for peace, I always had routes that involved New Yu getting wrapped into the final battle, which meant I had to make battle plans, and of course defense plans. The wall, originally, was to be built around the town, but locking in a magma slinger works too.

Furthermore, Yugakure is the last and only bastion of common sense and mutual understanding. The people have come to understand that, and like anyone backed into a corner or with nothing else to lose, they have become ready to fight for it.

Or in other words Jack Kidd is the equivalent of some poor Club America bloke stumbling into a Manchester United pub in the midst of the season. Wrong place to start a fight.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]
Jealous. Psh. Of Torune? Psh. That dog can keep staring at big chest (>A>) And of course Anpan will do the wrong thing. He's a psychopath. I expect Roku to kill him shortly after.
Anpan isn't a psychopath... ;~; Now I can't kill Nana because I have to prove you wrong!

@Veirrianna Valentine

That's all alright. I just don't want what happened to Yasashii & Kimura in Kirigakure to happen to your characters. Try not to go overboard!

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Anpan isn't a psychopath... ;~; Now I can't kill Nana because I have to prove you wrong!

[/QUOTE]
Whether you want him to be or not, Anpan is evil. Clarinetti is going to admit I was right about him all along once the RP is over, and it's going to be music to my ears. So just have Anpan be Anpan =)

clarinetti said:
If you turn out to be correct, then and only then shall I admit that I may have been wrong. However, it's not the end of the RP yet, and what @Strawberry Preserves decides to do with Anpan has yet to be determined, so don't go counting your chickens before they hatch, White (>u>)
Strawberry, if possible, please don't prove White right- I'd rather not have her hang this over my head for the rest of eternity XP
What do you mean may have been wrong Clari-chan~? I don't want you to say it weakly like that. I would appreciate if you took full ownership for the incorrect statement and wasn't ashamed about it.

As for what Anpan does, I'm not worried. Him being a monster is already a foregone conclusion! We just have to act it out =). Hold on one sec while I check the fonts RPnation has here. I want to figure the best one for you to type your apology in. Is there any you prefer Clari-chan?

Book Antiqua? Courier New? Or maybe you're a Verdana kinda person?

clarinetti said:
@White MasqueradeI think I'm starting to get where Stick was coming from with Sumire's reaction to Maika and Uzazab. As for whether or not he's willing to beg for help, time will tell ;p.
What ho? List! Tis a sound. A voice? Pray tell. Perchance a voice to speak the obvious, this state of Kamidere that has ensorcelled our dear White? Nay, a thousands times never, it cannot be! For oft have we spoke of this, blinder eyes and deader ears could not have been turned upon our words, not in all the cemeteries of the cold earth. Hark once more! Given the chance, I would give aught to have it said again. But now away to watch and wait, see what comes and come what may. I fly!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tekigami said:
@White Masquerade
need a little clarification, which incident is actually happening first? cuz one post says one thing and someone else says were surrounded xD
=P Yeah that happens sometimes. Usually posts go in order, but sometimes you have to be a detective.

Jack Kidds' Magma shower is the last thing that happened. I look forward to seeing little Tenzumaki in action!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back